Irish Open 2020
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker

Old 08-11-19, 14:37   #62281
V for Vendetta
Shameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatNav View Post
3.8k and 15% off with my laya bit steep.

My eyes are both - 5.00

The advertisement I saw, was from 795 per eye, fucking marketing
You can claim 20% tax relief as well. Used to be top rate relief.
Old 08-11-19, 14:49   #62282
Elshambles
Wierdo

There animals anyway, so let them lose their souls!
Old 08-11-19, 15:59   #62283
Strewelpeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elshambles View Post
There animals anyway, so let them lose their souls!
Good LOL at yer man in the Pony tail behind him @ 1:25 has had enough of listening to the boorish bore ranting and just wanders off
Old 08-11-19, 16:00   #62284
Denny Crane
Undefeated

Elizabeth Warren is only doing half measures. Why not murder billionaires and seize all of their wealth for the fiscus

Denny Crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 16:22   #62285
Elshambles
Wierdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
Elizabeth Warren is only doing half measures. Why not murder billionaires and seize all of their wealth for the fiscus
Private jets make that difficult to do in a fair manner
Old 08-11-19, 17:02   #62286
Keane
Martingale Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Keane
I'm calling it at this stage - people complaining about Christmas things happening too early are more tedious than Christmas things happening early.
Keane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 17:11   #62287
dobby

@HectorJelly, following on from your do I like hip hop question last week. Throw some rap/hip hop at me that I can add to my pre match playlist.

Came across this clip from Glastonbury recently and its class. The whitest white guy ever knocks it out of the park. Have the tune on my spotify playlist also.

Skip to 2.20 for him singing after being pulled out of the crowd.

dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 17:34   #62288
Murdrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
With impeachment on to the next step, I thought this was a nice overview of how it all plays out:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...2020-election/
Murdrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 18:54   #62289
eamonhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobby View Post
@HectorJelly, following on from your do I like hip hop question last week. Throw some rap/hip hop at me that I can add to my pre match playlist.

Came across this clip from Glastonbury recently and its class. The whitest white guy ever knocks it out of the park. Have the tune on my spotify playlist also.

Skip to 2.20 for him singing after being pulled out of the crowd.

If you like Dave and UK hip hop then try out Loyle Carner
Old 08-11-19, 19:58   #62290
dobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonhonda View Post
If you like Dave and UK hip hop then try out Loyle Carner
Tbf I've only listened to that one song

Will check out your recommendation though, ty
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 20:15   #62291
Tar.Aldarion

Send a message via MSN to Tar.Aldarion Send a message via Skype™ to Tar.Aldarion
anybody watch the rap X factor thing, rhythm and flow? Gets savage for the latter half. Also chance the rapper is some man.
Old 08-11-19, 20:41   #62292
Raoul Duke III
The King

This is some hammering being administered in Galway by Leinster. 5 tries in the bag by h-t.

I would gloat except I'll be in the Sportsground next Sundat to support Connacht vs Montpellier.
Old 08-11-19, 20:43   #62293
Lazare
GFML

Had a guy complain to me today after seeing his invoice.

His gripe was he ordered a made to measure product 237cm long and we made it 2370mm.
Old 08-11-19, 20:56   #62294
Dice75
Bringing the Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazare View Post
Had a guy complain to me today after seeing his invoice.

His gripe was he ordered a made to measure product 237cm long and we made it 2370mm.
Got one of those dreaded brown envelopes from Revenue this morning. Opened it and went through 5 pages of bollocks to see at the end they want 20c off me for underpaid taxes for 2018
Dice75 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Old 08-11-19, 21:00   #62295
Lazare
GFML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice75 View Post
Got one of those dreaded brown envelopes from Revenue this morning. Opened it and went through 5 pages of bollocks to see at the end they want 20c off me for underpaid taxes for 2018
Doesn't matter Dice, you're a tax dodger.
Old 08-11-19, 21:05   #62296
Sickpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
This is some hammering being administered in Galway by Leinster. 5 tries in the bag by h-t.

I would gloat except I'll be in the Sportsground next Sundat to support Connacht vs Montpellier.
Tonight’s capitulation does not bode well for next week. Connacht pack looks very lightweight facing a huge pack and Cruden and the giant Fiji winger Nandolo. Could be a massacre seemed to pick up lots of injuries tonight as well.
Sickpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 21:25   #62297
coillcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatNav View Post
Both my kids swopped over 3 weeks ago and not a bother. One from eir other from 3.no problems yet whatsoever.
I actually mentioned it to a mate at work before my gf tried them. He ported his wife and kid's phones over no issue. He's happy with service etc. Twitter and boards.ie have plenty of bad reports about porting amongst other issues. If you've managed to get ported you'll probably be fine and €9.99/m is a super price. If not, get the rosary beads out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHDad View Post
Gomo is eir isn't it? That's enough to avoid.
Truth! Eir's products typically end up working in an acceptable manner but if you have problems, the very best of luck to you. They're an incredibly incompetent company. Layers upon layers of teams not communicating, outsourcing, billing errors etc - you can take your pick.

They won a fibre tender for my employer. In the end it took 6 weeks and 4 separate engineers/calls to push a cable 400m down a quiet road and terminate in the building. A motley crew of KN (ex eir techs now), independent (ex eir, vodafone etc) and eir engineers were required. Half the time engineers just appeared from thin air unscheduled. That said the engineers themselves were genuinely helpful and got their tasks done promptly when they did visit.

There is an exception in that Eir's enterprise data centre, NOC and network infrastructure teams are spot on. They know what they're doing and are very helpful from the few dealings I've had with them.
coillcam is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 08-11-19, 21:40   #62298
balfejohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice75 View Post
Ring them and agree to pay over the next 2 years that should keep above the radar
balfejohn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 22:00   #62299
SatNav
Oink Oink

Send a message via MSN to SatNav
Quote:
Originally Posted by coillcam View Post
I actually mentioned it to a mate at work before my gf tried them. He ported his wife and kid's phones over no issue. He's happy with service etc. Twitter and boards.ie have plenty of bad reports about porting amongst other issues. If you've managed to get ported you'll probably be fine and €9.99/m is a super price. If not, get the rosary beads out.

Truth! Eir's products typically end up working in an acceptable manner but if you have problems, the very best of luck to you. They're an incredibly incompetent company. Layers upon layers of teams not communicating, outsourcing, billing errors etc - you can take your pick.

They won a fibre tender for my employer. In the end it took 6 weeks and 4 separate engineers/calls to push a cable 400m down a quiet road and terminate in the building. A motley crew of KN (ex eir techs now), independent (ex eir, vodafone etc) and eir engineers were required. Half the time engineers just appeared from thin air unscheduled. That said the engineers themselves were genuinely helpful and got their tasks done promptly when they did visit.

There is an exception in that Eir's enterprise data centre, NOC and network infrastructure teams are spot on. They know what they're doing and are very helpful from the few dealings I've had with them.
Just checked bank, first bill went out 10. 14 cents for the 14 Yr old OK 15 cents over could be pro rata just asked her check bill breakdown on site.

But hey better than "mam will you send me 20 credit!
Old 08-11-19, 22:05   #62300
SatNav
Oink Oink

Send a message via MSN to SatNav
Mias words "Jesus chill its 15 cents prob value added tax" her words
3 Thanks From:

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker