No announcement yet.

Aintree 2018 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Table wrong. Not accepted.

Comment

Comment

Shite, could a kind soul please reformat this? I can’t make it work in a mobile...
          Last edited by NewApproach; 13-04-18, 11:42. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            Shite, could a kind soul please reformat this? I can’t make it work in a mobile...
            *Be better if a mod did it for E104!?

~IF so delete mine when done

Comment

Liking the fear Eoghan has generated.

The kid has some game.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Liking the fear Eoghan has generated.

The kid has some game.
                Hey, I'm just being nice (new thing i'm trying out), fair point on everyone else turning into pussies though!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                  Hey, I'm just being nice (new thing i'm trying out), fair point on everyone else turning into pussies though!
                  I think my job here is done. I can retire and pass on the baton.

You don't quite get the same level of badinage with the new fella but maybe he'll mellow with age.

Comment

Excited for Byrnes' one in the bumper.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                      Table wrong. Not accepted.
                      This is like when a bent copper still does his normal policing duties

Comment

Fix.

Comment

Cream now rising to the top.

I'm in a good mood so I have accepted Strewels picks and added Jibzzzz points from yesterday.

Race 2

Lalor won this comp for me last year if I remember correctly....

Comment

Probably a good time to discuss my training fees with Eoghan.

€500 + VAT imo

Comment

Probably a good time to discuss my training fees with Eoghan.

€500 + VAT imo
                              I'll just deduct from the winnings so.

Comment

Top picking Eoghan
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Im chivvying away on and off the bridle but close enough if good enough.

Comment

Pin sticking going well.

Race 3

Comment

KevIrl and ....... staying in the hunt

Race 4

Comment

No change really

Race 5 - few bullets to dodge here!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...Big one for Kev and bollox, sorry I mean Bullocks...

Comment

Did someone say something about it being on?

Comment

Comment

Cunts.

Race 6

Comment

You dont have one in this race Eoghan!?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                      You dont have one on this race Eoghan!?
                                                      No I was saving two bullets for tomorrow!

Should have fired

Comment

No I was saving two bullets for tomorrow!

Should have fired
                                                        Note my hoss there was a NR so my bet should transfer to the fav (Santini) - which won.

Comment

jesus I couldnt buy a win
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Note my hoss there was a NR so my bet should transfer to the fav (Santini) - which won.
                                                              Any more of that lip and you will be disqualified.

Race 7 - Good luck cunts

Comment

Officially undisguised angle shoot.

Comment

That's a wrap from me. Over to that posh twat Raoul to see us home.

Best of luck to all tomorrow, let there be loads of short priced winners!

Comment

That's a wrap from me. Over to that posh twat Raoul to see us home.

Best of luck to all tomorrow, let there be loads of short priced winners!
                                                                    Send me over the spreadsheet please.

Thanks for all the hard work. Your customer service ethos could use some polish.

Comment

Comment

It's like Norman and Faldo at the top of the board.

Comment

Comment

Comment

My swing is very like Tom's to be fair.

Comment

My swing is very like Tom's to be fair.

Comment

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 14-04-18, 11:15.

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Backing The Dutchman for realz.

Good luck to Arazi with Annibale Fly too. Hope the weight doesn't anchor him.

Comment

Comment

Need to swing for the fences here.

Comment

Looks like Eoghan is dodging pretty much every dodgy outsider in the GN.

Comment

Not one each way bet placed yet today, which is refreshing.

Although you never know what our clubhouse leader might be plotting. Big day for him today.

Comment

Not one each way bet placed yet today, which is refreshing.

Although you never know what our clubhouse leader might be plotting. Big day for him today.
                                                                                                        Probably studying all the picks even though 90% will be edited at 12.58.

Comment

Let's mess with perspective and have a leaderboard in reverse order:

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                            Probably studying all the picks even though 90% will be edited at 12.58.
                                                                                                            tbh, there's probably not much he can do to hedge!

'keep backing winners' best strategy

Comment

Last edited by eoghan104; 14-04-18, 11:58.

Comment

...Posted with small comment...With RD111's advertising, and Eoghan's Hitlerism approach, we are looking good for future comps...

Comment

seriously funking for your internet to crash

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This would be beautiful.

Comment

Comment

...If as expected I don't win, I actually hope this wins it...Just for the LOL of it...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X