Comment

Here's the craic in the first:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          seriously funking for your internet to crash
          You have powers, just misdirected... my internet died at 12:58

Comment

Pretty obvious judging by his change to his picks that E104 was the guy in a yellow bib standing outside my gaff "working" on the cables at 12:58

SPOILER
            Last edited by Guest; 14-04-18, 12:37.

Comment

Nothing doing there for the pack.

Comment

How does nobody pick a horse called Mr Big Shot?

would have thought at least half of us would be all over that one.

Comment

picks in the next:

Eoghan covering the obvious danger

Comment

Didn't even sort by horse name. This is what you get.

Comment

My swop for the first race if Eoghan stood on my toes was Mcginty, so if my internet hadn't died my laptop would probably be on the ground outside the window at the moment

**Thank fuck my internet died
                      Last edited by Guest; 14-04-18, 13:33.

Comment

It's all good for the leader as only Arazi picks a measly 3/1 shot:

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                          Didn't even sort by horse name. This is what you get.
                          My invoice for franchise training should be in your inbox.

Comment

Not much potential for damage in the third imo

Comment

rounders starting to run on strongly and closing in on the leaders (see what me not tipping him can do):

Comment

Race 4 selections. Potential here.

Comment

I WOULD LOVE IT IF I BEAT HIM

Comment

I have you well covered.... I knew who the dangers were!

Comment

RDs a NR in this

Comment

The rich get richer there - although rounders 2nd would have put him into the lead. Swinging hard!

I managed to turn a NR into a winner for the second time. New Strategy.

Comment

All of the first three are on Wholestone in the next, meaning it's coming down to the National.

Which is at it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            All of the first three are on Wholestone in the next, meaning it's coming down to the National.

Which is at it should be.

lol for fucks sake
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              lol for fucks sake
                                              assume you meant R4? Loser anyway

Comment

Surprised no-one backed Identity Thief

anyways....a serious bink will be required to stop the leader now

Comment

here's the Grand National selections:

Comment

My other business today is taken care of so I can relax now and this would be icing on the cake!

Comment

My other business today is taken care of so I can relax now and this would be icing on the cake!
                                                      Did that work out for you?

Comment

Did that work out for you?
                                                        Well she said Yes!

Comment

Well she said Yes!
                                                          Seriously?. Big congrats!.

Comment

Well she said Yes!
                                                            Silly girl.

But congrats, nice to get the No 2 objective of the day out of the way before focussing on the big stuff.

Comment

An IPB'er is part of the syndicate that owns the fav - must be some buzz.

Comment

yikes, done a short head there

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Seriously?. Big congrats!.
                                                                  Yeah cheers Aidan

Comment

Well she said Yes!

...Honest Question...Her saying yes, or the pleasure of winning this prestigious event after co-hosting!...
                                                                    ...PS, congratulations 😊...

Comment

Here we go heading into the last:

Comment

Could anything gub Eoghan's engagement?

Comment

Solatenif only tenable game-changer imo

Comment

Birch Hill is my Hail Mary to nab him on the line. EZ game.

Comment

Backed the 2 just incase!

Comment

Backed the 2 just incase!
                                                                                Your fucking tenner just moved my lad from 50s into 25s. Cant win now

Oh yeah , congrats on the other thing
                                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 14-04-18, 17:17.

Comment

I have to go out for a couple of hours but will check in to see if anything dramatic happened.

If the GN was one stride further, Maquisard would be running to win this for me now!

Comment

Nobody backs the winner of the last and Eoghan wins it in a hack canter. His day surely can't get any better?

(nobody tell him it's all downhill from here)

Comment

Thanks Raoul!

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nobody backs the winner of the last and Eoghan wins it in a hack canter. His day surely can't get any better?

(nobody tell him it's all downhill from here)
                                                                                          ...Hopefully he's fiance doesn't know about this money...Congrats Eoghan, and cheers to both for running it...

Comment

Thanks Raoul!
                                                                                            The loot has been shipped - upgrade the champagne please!

Comment

Congrats on the win Eoghan. Well done to the two of ye on another excellent comp. It was nice having a full quiver of arrows to fire on the final day for once.

Comment

Congrats on both positive outcomes. Thanks for organising

Don't enjoy Aintree so much. Needs more Ire V Eng about it.

Comment

Congrats and commiserations eoghan. And stop tipping me rd3, I'm just dead money like most of us in here

Thanks for running it as always

Comment

For posterity.

Comment

Horses for courses they say - Eoghan104 saving his best form again for Aintree in the spring, just before being sent to the breeding shed. Hopefully there won't be a requirement for a gelding operation.

KevIRL and rounders battled manfully up the home straight but didn't quite have the class to comes to terms with our winner.

As for the rest of us, my dog is currently enjoying a tin of our future incarnation.

Well played all and we will see you again next year.

Comment

Thanks a lot Raoul for another great comp. Really good craic and loved being involved in the running of it for once.

Been a great day so far, just retired to the Oval Bar with a Monkey 47 planning the future. Great stuff.

Cheers all for the well wishes!

Comment

Yeah thanks for running it lads. I enjoyed this one finishing on the podium which will do me. I have the knack to it now so we will see about next year. If i have one regret it was crushing The Situations confidence with my words on the eve of the event in a similar way Arnold crushed Louis before a Mr Olympia. I may reserve this treatment for eoghan104 before next years renewal and feel less sorry about it in the end game.

Comment

These competitions are fun I always seem to prick around for two days and then find myself in the position of needing to throw four Hail Marys to win. Looking forward to the next one!

I meant to add, well done and congrats Eoghan!
                                                                                                            Last edited by NewApproach; 15-04-18, 00:54.

Comment

Topping 3k in three consecutive tipping comps is some consistency, wp Eoghan👍.

And thanks to yourself and RD's joint effort running the comp.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Corgrats Eoghan, tks for running Raul and Eoghan for pitching in.

Comment

Thanks Gents and grats Eoghan.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                  X