Replying including a quote on Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replying including a quote on Chrome

Not sure if you saw this in the BBV where I posted this earlier, I should have said it here first really...

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    Admins, Im having a problem sometimes when posting a post which includes a quote using Google Chrome. Just tried it with Firefox and it is fine on that.

Its just like the page stops loading and it appears white. Have only noticed it on this thread too FWIW. PM me if necessary...

It's fine for me in Chrome (although I usually use FF). Has it always been like that for you in chrome? What version you using?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      It's fine for me in Chrome (although I usually use FF). Has it always been like that for you in chrome? What version you using?
      I only noticed it recently, and even then it only happens about half the time. Version 4 of Chrome. Sure if it gets more common I'll let you know, guess no point worrying about it for the time being.

Comment

If it is an intermittent thing, then not much to be done I reckon (not that I could think of anything to do anyways, lol). There are others using chrome regularly as well, and I haven't seen any other problems reported.

Comment

I have no prob on chrome tbh

Comment

Working...
          X