Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Stoke, Brighton, Plymouth. Pays about 11/1. Giddy up
    Easy game m8s. Might turn pro

Comment

Stoke, Brighton, Plymouth. Pays about 11/1. Giddy up
      Easy game m8s. Might turn pro
      Last week's treble came courtesy of my brother. He does one every week and has profit over the season. This week's is a 4 team bet @ about 10/1

Arsenal, Newcastle, Southend, Carlisle.

Comment

Southend drew 1-1 so no dice this weekend. He's not bad at picking teams tho. Got a decent sweat anyway

Comment

We go again. Palace Brighton Norwich. ~9/1

Comment

Any thoughts on Kane @ 33s for top scorer.

Has to claw back 6 on Aguero & Costa but both have iffy hamstrings to make it appealing. 4 of next 6 games at home to West Ham/Swansea/Hull/Burnley. Seems a decent e/w bet anyway with 1/4 odds top 4. Might wait till after the international break to see...

Comment

Spurs can't score without him so he will play lots. Probably as likely to end up injured as the other two if they keep a European run going.

Costa will play 1 game a week for most of the season. Decent e/w gamble though tbf.

Comment

Have a chunky bet on USA at home to Mexico, price seems too big. 2/1.
                Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 11-11-16, 23:51.

Comment

We go again. Wimbledon, Doncaster and Sheff Utd. 9/1 ish

Comment

Going with Austria, Georgia, Croatia-1 win and Wales/serbia draw and Argentina (Rugby)
                    pays over 45/1

Comment

Few bob on Vardy FGS & looking forward to feet up and a cup of tea. Then realised i have goddam UTV Ireland

Comment

Cahill FGS @33/1

Break away, vardy wins corner, BANG

Comment

Southend Fleetwood Man United. 11/1 ish.

Comment

Pool & btts 3/1
                            West Ham 29/10

Comment

Arsenal, Palace, draw tonight. About 9/1

Comment

Arsenal, Palace, Stoke and will -1 the latter 2 for a gambool too.

Comment

gg ul, Arsenal being ruined is sound enough I suppose.

Comment

Got that spectacularly wrong. Arsenal tho

Comment

Got that spectacularly wrong. Arsenal tho
                                      Good man

Comment

No goalscorer @10s later seems the bet for me...

Comment

Sevilla

33/1 (win only) with SkyBet for La Liga despite only being 1 point off top (yes they have played a game more)

&

40/1 for Champions league despite a)having Leicester in the next round
                                          and b) being a proven cup team

Not saying they are going to win either but the the prices are a bit...

Comment

Mug bet for interest in tonight's bore fests. United City Everton all -1 about 17/1ish

Comment

United City double was enhanced to evens in store yesterday. Fuck.
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

RB Leipzig 5/1 away to Dortmund looks like value to me.

Comment

Any thoughts on how to lose my money on tonight's CL games?

Comment

Benfica win
                                                    Cavani anytime

Comment

2 Draws @10/1 for me.

Comment

Two draws.
                                                        Over 2.5 double
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Psg/Barca over2.5
                                                          Newcastle/ Norwich over 2.5
                                                          Brighton win
                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                            2 Draws @10/1 for me.
                                                            In!

Comment

Some result last night.

Just to let everyone know - 365 have their 50 in play offer for Bayern Arsenal tonight.

Comment

Laying City tonight & to qualify

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                  Laying City tonight & to qualify
                                                                  Same, Monaco seriously underestimated in betting, probably as wrong a line as I've seen in a high profile game this season.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Overs in Porto is massive price

Comment

Newcastle btts, Arsenal btts. About 35/1 I think. Worth my €2 anyway

Comment

Gonna pull the trigger with a big double tomorrow on swans and west ham, then add in everton for a treble too. It shall be a glorious day. I shall also win the fantasy monthly prize I have decided.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                          Gonna pull the trigger with a big double tomorrow on swans and west ham, then add in everton for a treble too. It shall be a glorious day. I shall also win the fantasy monthly prize I have decided.
                                                                          Like that treble, cheers for the pints in advance
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

I picked 5 europa league games during the week and 1/5, wouldn't be super confident really but fuck it... 200 just placed on the double and 50 on the treble. I just want to go 10 minutes without my picks losing and I'll be happy
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Choo chooo

Comment

#nailedit
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Got your ten mins kinda m8

Comment

Will RTE be selecting the official man of the match in the game tonight?

Comment

I'm far too deep in Ireland tonight for a friendly. Big drop off in standard of Iceland's first team to reserves starting tonight, our midfield should be far too strong and experienced.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        I'm far too deep in Ireland tonight for a friendly. Big drop off in standard of Iceland's first team to reserves starting tonight, our midfield should be far too strong and experienced.
                                                                                        Damm son you still alive, I aint saying nothing as captain hindsight's are always dickheads

Comment

Jumped on West Bromwich away to turn over ManU tomorrow. 17/2.

Comment

Sheff W, Millwall, Plymouth

Comment

southend, Stevenage,southampton,

Comment

Burnley 9/2! And plus 1 at 13/10
                                                                                                https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

I wasn't looking at this match at all until I seen it is the Bet365 50/50 offer match tonight. I was expecting probably about 6-1 of Leicester and was surprised to see 11-1. Does that not seem quite big?

Opr

Comment

Dortmund 1.53 seems too low for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                      Dortmund 1.53 seems too low for me.
                                                                                                      Yeah guaranteed draw as they are all friends now. It will be like a rugby match atmosphere, and Dortmund will let them off with the draw because they deserve it.

Comment

great value about leicester for the cl
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

large bet today, crystal palace to beat Leicester today, mainly reserves out for Leicester.

Comment

The whole world thinks Palace win today, line has moved a lot since opening last week, hard to argue against the value being on the other side now.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Leicester go full strength and Palace drift huge
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Any thoughts on Kane @ 33s for top scorer.

Has to claw back 6 on Aguero & Costa but both have iffy hamstrings to make it appealing. 4 of next 6 games at home to West Ham/Swansea/Hull/Burnley. Seems a decent e/w bet anyway with 1/4 odds top 4. Might wait till after the international break to see...
                                                                                                                ...Dice, hope you went with this from October...Did a small bet on it but raging I didn't do more...Great shout, gave such a good sweat this season 😊...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                  ...Dice, hope you went with this from October...Did a small bet on it but raging I didn't do more...Great shout, gave such a good sweat this season 😊...
                                                                                                                  Yeah did 3 seperate bets on PP & 365.

The morning they played West Brom i think it was i had PP open in my phone and the 1yo managed to cash out one of the 100ew bets for €390. Scored a hat-trick of course.....

Was watching last night in JPs playing poker cheering every goal. Hopefully he holds now.....

Comment

Ajax @ 10/3

Discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                      Ajax @ 10/3

Discuss
                                                                                                                      0-0 EZ

Comment

Fellaini or herraria to get a red? Both 22/1

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                          Ajax @ 10/3

Discuss
                                                                                                                          Pretty poor team away from home. Young and inexperienced. Stay away.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X