25NL Zoom KK 4BET 200bb Deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25NL Zoom KK 4BET 200bb Deep

My Only read on the guy is that he is russian, 200bb deep, has a sensible name, 4 bet me quite quickly.

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($12.03)
    SB ($6.34)
    Hero (BB) ($48.85)
    UTG ($38.10)
    MP ($49.87)
    CO ($61.83)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K
    1 fold, MP bets $0.75, 3 folds, Hero raises to $3, MP raises to $6.50, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($13.10) 7, 3, J (2 players)
    Hero checks, MP bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50

Turn: ($26.10) 7 (2 players)
    Hero checks, MP bets $13, Hero calls $13

River: ($52.10) 9 (2 players)
    Hero checks, MP bets $23.87 (All-In), Hero calls $22.85 (All-In)

Total pot: $97.80 | Rake: $2

I don't think I could find a fold ingame

any stats at all on him?

Comment

QQ is the only value hand we're beating here, and that might not even 4bet pre.

Comment

3b looks strong, making his 4b stronger since a light-4b vs our sizing would usually merit some consideration. kinda doubt its light all that often.. and vs our sizing I would expect a decent player call>4b pre w QQ..

Sizing reeks of value on every street too.. Head says fold (in which case folding OTT is probably better) but I doubt I do in game cos lol at folding to a 6-combo value range of precisely AA and an ill-defined 3barrel-bluffing range when we're getting ~4.5:1.

Zoom too lol. So gross
        "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

I would call and be happy.

His sizing is weird in the context of the hand. I would expect AA or QQ to bet bigger on the flop and turn this deep and at 25nl.

Comment

I think I could fold the river

Comment

Fold turn

Easier said than done though

Comment

If folding, I agree with HJ the turn is the place to do it.

Comment

Agree the optimal place to do it would be the turn but I dont think I could do it there

Comment

I played zoom for a little while, and it was great but I found the games absolutely terrible - do people play their regularly?

Comment

I've noticed at 10 nl zoom a lot of players are mad to get it in pre with 10s+ although I haven't played 25nl I could see him having jacks queens or aces here but we are only beating qq. Probably a fold on turn when looking at it but don't know if I could do it.
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        I've noticed at 10 nl zoom a lot of players are mad to get it in pre with 10s+ although I haven't played 25nl I could see him having jacks queens or aces here but we are only beating qq. Probably a fold on turn when looking at it but don't know if I could do it.
                        All In preflop ranges should change a lot 200bbs deep vs an unknown.

Comment

Meh i have a hard time with this on the turn. But on the river i am without a doubt dumping it. Unless you know for certain that he is willing to bluff off 200bbs in position (which i assume you dont). Any Jx that he dared to 4bet preflop with and double barrel, would almost certainly check behind on the river and so would QQ.

Comment

do we think hero's hand is seriuosly under-repped making it a call more often? v. player specific this spot imo but often players in postion just cant help barrelling here with AK , also if I'm Villain I might value shove qq/AJ the way the hand played tbh depending on my perception of player hero's shoes ...

Comment

Working...
                            X