Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggest Training Site and Teacher?

Hi,

Not played poker for any disciplined stretch for over a year.

Want to start @ 10nl and work my way up.

Could someone suggest a coach to follow on one of the training sites (videos etc).

Also, was playing on Ongame via Europoker but looks like rakeback there is gone so would appreciate if i could get a steer on whats sites are best for game softness / RB?

Thanks

try looking on 2+2 and read some of the threads there plenty of help choosing there

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

RakeBack NIPT are offering FREE DeucesCracked membership to all their members.
        There's also plenty of rake back deals to choose from.

DeucesCracked have videos for all levels, you can use the filter to select the stakes for videos you want to watch.

Comment

I'd check out Grinder School. Excellent site for micro stakes players. You can also check out www.pokertrainingreviews.net

For soft sites, French and Italian still the best, but massive rake makes it harder to win. France has no rakeback, but you can get 40-50 on Italian sites.

For other networks, they're generally fairly similar in terms of playing standard. I generally find the smaller the network the softer the games. Check out pokerscout.com if you're interested in looking at some smaller networks. However, the smaller networks and the smaller sites do all carry some risk with regards to the safety of your money. Networks like Ipoker, Ongame etc all still have the usual under the tale stuff going on, but obviously that makes the games a bit more reg dominated due to the size of the rb deals on offer. I'd also be wary of US friendly networks, as the DOJ might go after them at any time.

GL!
          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
          X