Computer help/freelance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer help/freelance

Anybody can recommend someone who can do freelance computer support stuff - software/hardware issues/Windows/drivers problems or HEM problems that can be diagnosed via teamviewer etc?

Probably a ton of us could do it.
    However, if you are looking for live support, I reckon most of the techys here, myself included have a regular 9-5 (or whatever passes for that in IT).
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Probably a ton of us could do it.
      However, if you are looking for live support, I reckon most of the techys here, myself included have a regular 9-5 (or whatever passes for that in IT).
      regular 9-5 unofficial 24-7 on call

Comment

lol 9-5.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Doesnt have to be on demand available 24/7, just someone who is online alot and can do occasional teamviewer/problem solving stuff. Eg right now Ive had a couple of weird crashes and I want someone to look at the event viewer/log thing and tell me what is causing it so I can get it fixed..

Comment

Like DP says, most of us are 9-5 ish. I'd be available weekends and most evenings (when there's no training.). Just message some of us when you need a hand.

Odesk is a great place to source someone for work like this too

Comment

PM Mocata

Comment

Working...
              X