wierd spot with QQ early in a live game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wierd spot with QQ early in a live game

Was discussing this hand with a friend and we totally disagree on how it was played just looking for opinions.
    arrived a little late for a live game €60 game 27k starting stack i opened my first hand 66 small pot checked to river. i opened from Utg a few hands later to 450 with QQ blinds are 75/150 unknown player reraises to 1800 or 2k and get called by 3 other players from cutoff button and 1 of the blinds. every one has near enough starting stack or more, the players that call are regs in this game and don't need much to call. action is back on me..............
    The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
    MTT Calender 2015

I guess a call and set mine is the optimal approach, I'd be tempted to try an isolating raise to get rid of the hangers on. I think a minraise could be a nice little maneuver
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Standard call, anything else is kind of spewy vs an unknown

Comment

Pretty easy call unless your willing to get stacks in pre which you shouldn't be vs most people as you will be behind or just slightly beating that range. Reopening the betting and being forced to fold pre isn't great, although you will define your hand, it's not as good an option as just set/board mining.
        They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
        Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Working...
        X