Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get on Hackney Road in the last in Kempton...
    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Sorry info hasn't been good for the last few. Good source 2 selections are

840 Epsom Lord Clenaghcastle
      315 Leicester Charcteronesie (given a chance again)
      420 Leicester Ventura Dragon W/O Fav (other Ventura)or forecast
      400 Chepstow Fairleigh Mac NAP weighted to win...if yo u don't want to take a chance at least back this one

Comment

Well.

Any tips for the Wexford races this Friday?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
          Sorry info hasn't been good for the last few. Good source 2 selections are

840 Epsom Lord Clenaghcastle
          315 Leicester Charcteronesie (given a chance again)
          420 Leicester Ventura Dragon W/O Fav (other Ventura)or forecast
          400 Chepstow Fairleigh Mac NAP weighted to win...if yo u don't want to take a chance at least back this one
          Definitely no need for apologies, your still way ahead of the game👍
          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

May have been mentioned but this Ollie Murphy trainer worth keeping an eye on. Was with Elliott and left to start up on his own. 50% strike rate from 20 (approx.) runners over the last few weeks which includes 1/2 in one race. Had a 4 timer on Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              Well.

Bump, third donkey in the fifth or wha lads?!
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Hi Mick

Comment

So your not dead then Mick?

Don't have any info and there is nothing jumping out at me from a quick look at the card.

If I was forced to have a bet I'd be doing a small ew double Play The Part in the first and Caniwillyegiveme in the fourth.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cooper sacked by Gigginstown. O'Leary really doesn't hang around when not happy.

Comment

All the loots on canigiveyoumywilly.
                      Easy game.
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Can't help u in Wexford but was told to back laugh a minute win 1900 York and oh its saucepot ew Newm 1940. Also having a few quid on top score @ 25/1 3rd race Ascot tomorrow.

Comment

Spotted Finkle
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Strewel, you the Man. Cani 2nd by a nose. Good sweat.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Cheers strewel - I'm here at a wedding and passed on the tip like it was gospel - great scenes watching 50+ people cheer it home - unbelievable sweat

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                Can't help u in Wexford but was told to back laugh a minute win 1900 York and oh its saucepot ew Newm 1940. Also having a few quid on top score @ 25/1 3rd race Ascot tomorrow.
                                Great tipping as ever, unlucky in the first.

Comment

good tipping SP . what does a tenner e way return on those two . did an e way doube when putting on me golf bet.

Comment

Got all excited to see SP being a genius, log into PP. Massive 7.82 extra in account. Put a euro on instead of ten. Win becomes a beat.

Fuck you StrewlyP

Comment

Delegating looks interesting at 7's next at Galway
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Was watching Dennis Hogan's Shingari at Killarney and it seemed to me to be an interesting run. It picked up 7lbs for finishing 4 lengths second while the winner got 17 and is a quarter the price for tonight.
                                        Seems to be a bit too easy to back at 42 and 7 a place on the exchanges but must have a decent place chance.

Comment

Anything for herself and her friends to throw their few quid on today in Galway??
                                          Large priced ew shot preferred I would think

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                            Anything for herself and her friends to throw their few quid on today in Galway??
                                            Large priced ew shot preferred I would think
                                            None of them im afraid but all the answers 5.55 at 2s is expected to win

Comment

Never stop being Ryan Moore

Comment

Seems to me like he said that trying to get him off the ban?

Comment

Galway 4.25 Snugsborough hall EW, there 14/1 about

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                    14ilb raise on a reserve jockey?
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      14ilb raise on a reserve jockey?
                                                      The jockey doest carry the weight, the horse does. Still well in

Comment

That's not what I meant
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

William Buick should be Hung drawn and Quartered after that ride completely stopped riding and worse went again for him and only got beat a neck wtf

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                            ...Massive gamble on him anyway, into 11/2...

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                              William Buick should be Hung drawn and Quartered after that ride completely stopped riding and worse went again for him and only got beat a neck wtf
                                                              Have you seen the weather??

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                In fairness to Willie , sometimes when you are riding you can lose it then recover for the finish .

Comment

Camlann is meant to win the 515

Comment

As Horatio would say. Giddy up

Comment

It's all for luck in 4.25 curragh told it has good ew chance
                                                                      16/1 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                        16/1 at the moment
                                                                        Lovely place, got 22's earlier

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                          16/1 at the moment
                                                                          Good call. Pp with their extra place at 1/5th odds a load of bollix

Comment

Leop 7.50, Petuna. Connnections expect it to go close tonight. About 8/1

Comment

Jackie Ellis meant to have a chance in the 1st..also The Last Indian 755 Tipp

Comment

Jackie Ellis meant to have a chance in the 1st..also The Last Indian 755 Tipp
                                                                                Watching with no commentary but hopefull that was Last Indian steaming up the inside to win

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Watching with no commentary but hopefull that was Last Indian steaming up the inside to win
                                                                                  Ye winner winner. A Rated meant to win tomorrow hope a few of you followed...

Comment

Followed - thank you

Comment

A Rated meant to win tomorrow...
                                                                                      Price dropping fast the last 30 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                        Price dropping fast the last 30 mins
                                                                                        Just got money on with SJ @ 10-1 for anyone looking. Low as 9/2 with Hills.

Opr

Comment

Excellent stuff

Comment

BOOOOM. You absolute legend. TY, TY, TY.

Opr

Comment

Fair play pat
                                                                                              On a nice run

Comment

Great shout pat thank you. Missed Indian last night but had a touch today pillar to post the way I like it.👍
                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Class pat, legend

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Pat free Botox

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Thanks Pat free Botox

He won at 7s so you'll get that.

Fair play pm as per usual. Couple of poor ones lately only whetting our appetite.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Thanks Pat, that got me out of a massive hole for the weekend!
                                                                                                          Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 13-08-17, 04:21.

Comment

420 Leicester Algam. No luck in running last time.

Comment

Anyone have an opinion on the 4.45 at Ffos Las?

Looking at Catcher on the Go he seems to love it around here with a 3/4 strikerate and his win lto was on Heavy here so expected Heavy/Soft ground is no problem and he had won on good so versatile to drying ground (no more rain forecast).

Admittedly up 2f, don't see that as a problem based on last run and previous, but also up to Class 4 & a couple of decent opposing.

10/1, and drifting slightly, just a shame its down to 7 runners but might have a small poke. Zero info just think it might be a bit overpriced??
                                                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 15-08-17, 11:09. Reason: Wrong Race Time

Comment

Backed it last night myself for all the reasons above, have thistimenextyear down as the danger, unexposed and trainer has great record with handicap debutants

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                  Well.

We go again, any tips for Tramore Friday plz?
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Friends syndicate has their horse running today in Gowran.. Ran twice so far doing ok.. Has been waiting for soft ground and has it today, trainer reckons it's 10-12 lengths better on soft.. Won at Gowran last year.. 5's at the minute.. Its a Big 20 runner handicap so anything can happen. I generally don't go near handicap races so just a few quid each way might be worth a look
                                                                                                                    Kandahari 7:30 Gowran

Comment

Black trilby ew in Salisbury 3.20
                                                                                                                      Available at 11/1

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                        Friends syndicate has their horse running today in Gowran.. Ran twice so far doing ok.. Has been waiting for soft ground and has it today, trainer reckons it's 10-12 lengths better on soft.. Won at Gowran last year.. 5's at the minute.. Its a Big 20 runner handicap so anything can happen. I generally don't go near handicap races so just a few quid each way might be worth a look
                                                                                                                        Kandahari 7:30 Gowran
                                                                                                                        We may have some mutual friends...

He will be there or there about but will be close.

Comment

hope your right, I have a double with Wassem frais & Kandahari
                                                                                                                          Just €20 e/w

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X