X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Cliffs on PokerSnooker?
    9 reds, set up like 9ballpool. Middle Red is marked PowerBall.
    Pot this and you score double for the next two minutes.

Frames don't count - cumulative scores over 30 minutes no matter how many frames played.

Two shots from break.

Any ball potted when white is behind baulk line counts double. (So if you pot say a blue during power play it counts as 20).

50 point bonus for century.

Audience involvement encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
      guys I know I've been spamming this, but please, theres a day to go, and they're in second place, your few votes could mean the difference between nothing and €15,000, please please please take two seconds to vote, and spread the word if you can, they really deserve this. Girl in the lead tried to start a hate campaign against them and get them disqualified because they work in radio, even though its got nothing to do with it.

http://apps.facebook.com/myhome-rent...1?ogn=facebook
      I think I voted, not really into the facetube...
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Cliffs on PokerSnooker?
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Frames don't count - cumulative scores over 30 minutes no matter how many frames played.

Two shots from break.

Any ball potted when white is behind baulk line counts double. (So if you pot say a blue during power play it counts as 20).

He asked about PokerSnooker not PowerSnooker

Comment

Lol Totti, the man is clearly not right in the head

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Two shots from break.

Any ball potted from behind baulk line counts double. (So if you pot say a blue during power play it counts as 20).

Reminds me of this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7qY1TVnAY[/ame]
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Remember this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-8dOjeVC80&p=BADB9C6CFF84CCB1&playnext=1&index=79[/ame]
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

There's no justice in the world when innocent people die everyday, and God lets that Portuguese diving Michael Jackson-esque scumbag live.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                  Lol Totti, the man is clearly not right in the head
                  Misses the Derby next week now, good news for Lazio. Should never been sent off in the first place but his reaction was LOL.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                    There's no justice in the world when innocent people die everyday, and God lets that Portuguese diving Michael Jackson-esque scumbag live.
                    So you are saying it wasn't a peno?? Your comment should read something along the lines of "LOL GOMEZ" as it was his fault for the 2nd goal .

We would have won anyway.. lets just say the match finished 1.5-0

Comment

Hercules going for the double, 1-0 up vs Madrid after beating Barca already.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Wagner?

Comment

Result was justice anyway.

Comment

Lol at me watching x factor in the hotel room before we head out to dinner, looking forward to wagners meatloafs impression. I expect some chd/hh type effort on the beer later. Btw paranormal activity 2 is dire!!

Comment

C'mon Superblues!

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                So you are saying it wasn't a peno?? Your comment should read something along the lines of "LOL GOMEZ" as it was his fault for the 2nd goal .

We would have won anyway.. lets just say the match finished 1.5-0
                                Nothing to do with the penalty, I've been hoping he'd get hit by a bus for a long-time. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities and is by far and away the most dislikable person in world football. He's complete scum.

Also yeah it's not great by Gomez, but as soon as the linesman says that Nani handled it, the play has to be bought back for the handball and the free-kick. So Clattenberg is awful again, just like everytime we get raped at Old Trafford.

Comment

I also agree that we wouldn't have scored if we played for 300 minutes.

On the plus side we played alot better than I expected, we were probably the better side too. Dawson such a massive loss though.

Comment

Ref didn't give the free, so he can't go back and give it after all that time. He already fucked up by not awarding the peno. Justice was served in the end.

Comment

I also agree that we wouldn't have scored if we played for 300 minutes.

On the plus side we played alot better than I expected, we were probably the better side too. Dawson such a massive loss though.
                                      If by better you mean worse then I agree

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                        Ref didn't give the free, so he can't go back and give it after all that time. He already fucked up by not awarding the peno. Justice was served in the end.
                                        Of course he can lol. Once the linesman says it was handled, he has to give the free-kick. It's completely standard.

Comment

Of course he can lol. Once the linesman says it was handled, he has to give the free-kick. It's completely standard.
                                          The linesman didn't flag when Nani handled it, it was about 10 seconds later he flagged when Nani touched the ball after Gomez rolled it out.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                            The linesman didn't flag when Nani handled it, it was about 10 seconds later he flagged when Nani touched the ball after Gomez rolled it out.
                                            Yes, but he's flagged because he's seen the handball and obviously realised that Clattenberg hasn't given the free-kick, and there was no advantage for Spurs so it should be a free-kick.

Comment

We have clearly been robbed of a 1-0 defeat.

Comment

Yes, but he's flagged because he's seen the handball and obviously realised that Clattenberg hasn't given the free-kick, and there was no advantage for Spurs so it should be a free-kick.
                                                I agree but his hesitation to flag added to the confusion of it all.

Anyway Milan Juventus on ESPN for anyone interested.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

So if Gomez had of done what he looked like doing and kicked it down to Crouch to stick it in the net then he had to go back for the handball, completely standard right?

Keeper messed up, it's that simple imo.
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Listening to commentary of the Shelbourne v Waterford game while playing, the xfactor getting skyplus'd for later.

What an exciting Saturday night, i'm getting old.

Comment

Have 45 minutes to get a costume together for a Halloween party.

Recent Google searches include - Halloween Costume that requires no effort

I only have semi-normal clothes.

Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Anything?
                                                        Streaker/ Drunken Irish man/ Surfer.

Comment

Aiden is different but I don't think people will get him at all, fck it Wagner gonna Wagner again tonight I am sticking token money on that he won't go tonight.... the nation love him

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                            Streaker!
                                                            The party is with my new classmates...

I am trying to be low key!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                              Lol at me watching x factor in the hotel room before we head out to dinner, looking forward to wagners meatloafs impression. I expect some chd/hh type effort on the beer later. Btw paranormal activity 2 is dire!!
                                                              ahh yes was in the big smoke with missus angry-ball lastnight went to see that other cunt lady gaga major score there didn't arrive till 9:30 and she finished at 10:30. back into town and went into a pub on o'connell st. ended up staying there and met a crowd from kerry a good laugh turned out they were staying in the same hotel as us, so we headed back to the residents bar where there was another bust of kerry people ended at 6:30 this morning when hotel staff said we had to go as they were getting ready for breakfast

just fucking wrecked today

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

guys I know I've been spamming this, but please, theres a day to go, and they're in second place, your few votes could mean the difference between nothing and €15,000, please please please take two seconds to vote, and spread the word if you can, they really deserve this. Girl in the lead tried to start a hate campaign against them and get them disqualified because they work in radio, even though its got nothing to do with it.

done.

Comment

[QUOTE=Angry-Ball;182774]ahh yes was in the big smoke with missus angry-ball lastnight went to see that other cunt lady gaga major score there didn't arrive till 9:30 and she finished at 10:30. back into town and went into a pub on o'connell st. ended up staying there and met a crowd from kerry a good laugh turned out they were staying in the same hotel as us, so we headed back to the residents bar where there was another bust of kerry people ended at 6:30 this morning when hotel staff said we had to go as they were getting ready for breakfast

just fucking wrecked today[/QUOTE
                                                                  lol

Missus not on the beer so at least I can get air lifted to the room when things get messy which no doubt they will

Comment

@ Zuroph - voted but never commented. Do you have to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                      @ Zuroph - voted but never commented. Do you have to comment?
                                                                      +1

Comment

Ugh matt was shit

Comment

wagner time

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Safe for a while anyway, big support base, and an absolute certainty to be wanted on the X-Factor tour, so that will see her through to the last eight anyway.

She has zero chance of winning though, but it's looking increasingly like a two-horse race unfortunately.
                                                                            Who are the 2?? depending on who you say, are you willing to better the current odds offered in the bookies on the rest??

Done, but I generally never allow apps to access my account and TBH everyone should be the same FB is riddled with.

Comment

He'll yeah wagner baby, money locked up after that effort ... Off out

Comment

Had a bit of a sweat going there with real madrid, but they came good in the end (phew).
                                                                                Not bad for €30 I guess

Connie

Your bet details:

UserBetID: EURT56KW4-188M
                                                                                Date/time: 10-10-30 15:14

Event name: Blackburn - Chelsea
                                                                                Your winner: Chelsea
                                                                                Odds: 1.47

Event name: Manchester U - Tottenham
                                                                                Your winner: Manchester U
                                                                                Odds: 1.57

Event name: Hercules - Real Madrid
                                                                                Your winner: Real Madrid
                                                                                Odds: 1.30

Event name: Crystal Palace - Swansea
                                                                                Your winner: Swansea
                                                                                Odds: 2.25

Event name: Notts County - Southampton
                                                                                Your winner: Southampton
                                                                                Odds: 2.20

Event name: Heracles - Ajax
                                                                                Your winner: Ajax
                                                                                Odds: 1.49

Event name: Morton - Raith
                                                                                Your winner: Raith

Total odds: 48.68
                                                                                Amount: 30.00 EUR
                                                                                Possible payout: 1460.40 EUR

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                  Ugh matt was shit
                                                                                  Clean your ears out pal!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                    Who are the 2?? depending on who you say, are you willing to better the current odds offered in the bookies on the rest??

Done, but I generally never allow apps to access my account and TBH everyone should be the same FB is riddled with.
                                                                                    Come back Ste,all is forgiven.
                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I didn't vote because of this. I got as far as the 'don't allow' option.

Sorry Zuroph!

Comment

Anything?
                                                                                        Actually came in here 15 minutes ago to post this exact same thing..have gone for blue jeans and a white polo shirt for Homer Simpson..may add some brown crayon around the mouth and 3 pieces of string for his hair. Probably helps that, although not shaved, my hair is quite short.

Wish I could go as this guy and not explain to a load of non poker heads who he is and why we stalk him

SPOILER
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anything?

Undercover cop.

Comment

19 minutes left, need the blues to get an equaliser or for Derry to score against Monaghan, c'mon!

Edit: Waterford equalise just as I submit post, bbv curse my arse!

Disclaimer,Regardless of what happens after.
                                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 30-10-10, 20:18.

Comment

The front two look pretty bombproof. Although a bit of hope that Matt was poor tonight. I'd imagine the ones you want to back will people who are green in my book already, but if you want a bet laid ask away and i'll be happy to oblige if it fits with my book.

Off out for the night now, so might not be about until tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                Come back Ste,all is forgiven.
                                                                                                It's true someone needs to reign in Kev!!
                                                                                                Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                I didn't vote because of this. I got as far as the 'don't allow' option.
                                                                                                The only reason I allowed it was cos Zuroph posted the sob story here. In general I'd never allow things like that!!

Comment

Fuking yanks

A New York child can be sued for crashing a bicycle into an elderly pedestrian

Comment

thats just nuts

Comment

get in there Waterford

Comment

The front two look pretty bombproof. Although a bit of hope that Matt was poor tonight. I'd imagine the ones you want to back will people who are green in my book already, but if you want a bet laid ask away and i'll be happy to oblige if it fits with my book.

Off out for the night now, so might not be about until tomorrow.
                                                                                                        Well according to PP Matt and Rebecca F are top 2. Are these the 2 your talking about??

Also, I'm off out on the beer too, but tomorrow we can look at it again, I was really just wondering who were the two running away with it were, and seeing if I thought differently.

Comment

Cher was amazing, love that song

Comment

Well according to PP Matt and Rebecca F are top 2. Are these the 2 your talking about??

Also, I'm off out on the beer too, but tomorrow we can look at it again, I was really just wondering who were the two running away with it were, and seeing if I thought differently.
                                                                                                            would really check pp again after that performance by cher

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                              get in there Waterford
                                                                                                              Get the fk in!!

Coming from behind with 2 goals in the last 16 minutes to secure second, magic.

Absolutely loved the WLR commentary, so refreshing to hear such biased reporting.

Bring on the playoffs, the RSC will be hopping!
                                                                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 30-10-10, 20:47.

Comment

for thoose who missed here is wagner

quality is shite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYEqoKEnDE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                                                  Had a bit of a sweat going there with real madrid, but they came good in the end (phew).
                                                                                                                  Not bad for €30 I guess

Connie

Your bet details:

UserBetID: EURT56KW4-188M
                                                                                                                  Date/time: 10-10-30 15:14

Event name: Blackburn - Chelsea
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Chelsea
                                                                                                                  Odds: 1.47

Event name: Manchester U - Tottenham
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Manchester U
                                                                                                                  Odds: 1.57

Event name: Hercules - Real Madrid
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Real Madrid
                                                                                                                  Odds: 1.30

Event name: Crystal Palace - Swansea
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Swansea
                                                                                                                  Odds: 2.25

Event name: Notts County - Southampton
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Southampton

Event name: Heracles - Ajax
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Ajax
                                                                                                                  Odds: 1.49

Event name: Morton - Raith
                                                                                                                  Your winner: Raith

Total odds: 48.68
                                                                                                                  Amount: 30.00 EUR
                                                                                                                  Possible payout: 1460.40 EUR
                                                                                                                  Sweet Con, I was on them -1.5, never in doubt really, think that's eight time's in a row now that I've collected on them on the asian handicaps

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                    for thoose who missed here is wagner

quality is shite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYEqoKEnDE
                                                                                                                    Better quality vid. Still shite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlDOe4tZtEg&feature=channel[/ame]
                                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                      ahhh yeah
                                                                                                                      but he is a character and his productions are good

Comment

Re: Bat out of hell

I always thought there was some really outlandish, and disturbing video for this. I've only just realised the weird video i remembered was purely in my imagination and never existed in reality

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MFxcFofkY[/ame]
                                                                                                                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 30-10-10, 21:31.
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I know people are probably sick of me posting hands but these 2 are a little bit special so Im sure you'll forgive me

My first royal flush

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG) ($33.92)
                                                                                                                          CO ($32.29)
                                                                                                                          BB ($22.25)
                                                                                                                          SB ($8.50)
                                                                                                                          MP ($8.96)
                                                                                                                          Button ($18.75)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, Q
                                                                                                                          Hero bets $1, 1 fold, CO raises $1.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.85) J, 4, K (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($3.85) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($3.85) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero bets $2.74, CO calls $2.74

Total pot: $9.33

Results:
                                                                                                                          Hero had A, Q (royal flush).
                                                                                                                          CO didn't show
                                                                                                                          Outcome: Hero won $8.87

picking argueably this worst line possible with Quads but still managing to get stacks

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($48.23)
                                                                                                                          MP ($43.96)
                                                                                                                          BB ($25.64)
                                                                                                                          UTG ($34.19)
                                                                                                                          SB ($12.02)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, Q
                                                                                                                          UTG calls $0.25, MP bets $1, Hero calls $1, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.35) Q, 7, Q (3 players)
                                                                                                                          UTG checks, MP bets $1, Hero calls $1, UTG calls $1

Turn: ($6.35) 8 (3 players)
                                                                                                                          UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $1, UTG raises $2, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

River: ($10.35) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          UTG bets $9.84, Hero raises $44.23 (All-In), UTG calls $20.35 (All-In)

Total pot: $70.73

Results:
                                                                                                                          Hero had Q, Q (four of a kind, Queens).
                                                                                                                          UTG had 7, 7 (full house, sevens over Queens).
                                                                                                                          Outcome: Hero won $81.77

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X