Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats by Dre

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone - GT S5830.

I am thinking of purchasing Beats by Dre headphones and want to make sure the quality and compatibility is godd with this phone for music..

Would appreciate any feedback if people have used these together..

Cheers,
    Kaiser

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone - GT S5830.

I am thinking of purchasing Beats by Dre headphones and want to make sure the quality and compatibility is godd with this phone for music..

Would appreciate any feedback if people have used these together..

Cheers,
    Kaiser

Comment

according to some friends who know their stuff in this area beats are nothing better than a mediocre headphone and are an absolute rip off for the price they are sold at. There are better headphones for a lot cheaper on the market

edit: this may help http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/shoo...added-04-29-12
      Last edited by eamonhonda; 18-07-12, 11:08.
      airport, lol

Comment

Yeah they're not great V4M in general.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          according to some friends who know their stuff in this area beats are nothing better than a mediocre headphone and are an absolute rip off for the price they are sold at. There are better headphones for a lot cheaper on the market

This. If your looking for quality then I recommend checking out the Sennheiser range. You also wont look like a complete dick....

Comment

I have a pair about 18 months now and the sound is kind of muffled in one side for the past 6 months! They are good and cool looking but 189e for the solos like I have are steep but you're paying for style and name!!

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
              I have a pair about 18 months now and the sound is kind of muffled in one side for the past 6 months! They are good and cool looking but 189e for the solos like I have are steep but you're paying for style and name!!
              were your skinny chinos sold with the beats or did you need to buy those separately?
              airport, lol

Comment

were your skinny chinos sold with the beats or did you need to buy those separately?
                I don't think I have ever even picked up a pair of chinos, good joke though ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                  I don't think I have ever even picked up a pair of chinos, good joke though ;-)
                  You have been known to wear a beanie indoors however
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    You have been known to wear a beanie indoors however
                    Very true as well as busting sets by back dooring a blue!! :-)

Comment

Cheers for that.. Very Helpful..
                      Didn't realise the options out there..
                      Thanks for all replies.
                      Kaiser

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Bose AE2 for €150 they are absolutely fantastic and certainly won't break the bank.

People rag on Bose but for me they can fuck off, watched a movie on my laptop recently with them and was blown away at how good the sound was, also they are really comfortable and at times you forget your're wearing them.
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                        X