Darts Betting Thread

Obv

Tonight i fancy a double on Jenkins 8/11 and Wade 11/10. Think Wade is very generous as Barney is out of sorts.

Jackpot/Wade double for the loot.

Taylor may be the best 1/2 shot of the year but i dont have the minerals to put the monies on.

And I would like to place €100 on James Wade (Draw No Bet) @ 1.75

Who will oblige me?

Quote to book. Cheers.
        Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

I hate the Premier League darts, the draw is a killer.

Jenkins
            king
            wade
            taylor

Ive one 20 accum....surely 1 fcuker to do me
            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

I fancy over 6.5 180s in the Lewis King game, Anyone wanna lay me better than 4/6 (widely available)

Tonight i fancy a double on Jenkins 8/11 and Wade 11/10. Think Wade is very generous as Barney is out of sorts.
                Jenkins finishing was awful. Gonna go back with a single on Wade.

I listened to this. Ugh

It was true.... look into it yourself. I didnt force you to follow.

Back Whitlock at 10/3 with Boyles

It was true.... look into it yourself. I didnt force you to follow.
                        I'm not giving out to you. I'm just saying I listened and as you know Barney played very well. My fault for listening.

I don't back Darts much, only the World Championship as there is plenty of good advice available. I just think its almost impossible to back a winner in this Premier League thing. Like Barney started horribly and Wade looked all over a winner and suddenly it completely turns around.

I am going on Whitlock here though, reading where Taylor had a virus and was not certain to play all week. Hoping he is not his usual self and he needs to be to beat Whitlock.

Originally posted by lee_arama View Post
                          And I would like to place €100 on James Wade (Draw No Bet) @ 1.75

Who will oblige me?

Quote to book. Cheers.
                          *phew* bullet dodged.
                          Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Just had a look at the players championship draw and it is very interesting. One side is very soft an the other side will be very hard to get out off. With bookmakers giving 1/2 odds to make the final I think there is serious value is backing players from the soft side of the draw e/w. There are some very big odds about if you use oddschecker on the few that I have picked out. The players from this soft side of the draw will not havta meet taylor, anderson, wade or barney(if he is in form) until the final.

Players i have picked out are:

Wes Newton 19/1 (unibet)

Mark Webster 20/1 (betfair)

and a big outsider for a laugh Van Der Voort who is 80/1 (boyles)

edit first round starts tonight at 7 so odds will shorten after tonight on players
                            Last edited by burkeyoa; 08-12-11, 18:00.

Originally posted by burkeyoa View Post
                              Just had a look at the players championship draw and it is very interesting. One side is very soft an the other side will be very hard to get out off. With bookmakers giving 1/2 odds to make the final I think there is serious value is backing players from the soft side of the draw e/w. There are some very big odds about if you use oddschecker on the few that I have picked out. The players from this soft side of the draw will not havta meet taylor, anderson, wade or barney(if he is in form) until the final.

Wes Newton 19/1 (unibet)

edit first round starts tonight at 7 so odds will shorten after tonight on players
                              lads get on get on large on this bet. if u ever seen burkeyoa's luck playing poker this is a banker.

lee_arama lol

be class if john boy walton and his extremely hot wife joined the pdc darts. Would get ratings at an all time high.

Stuck a fiver on Wade, Nichilson, Caven, Hylton and Burnett. No idea really what or who, just for a punt and a bit of interest. Gl to all.
                                    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Backed Newton, Chisnall and Part to reach final, all on the opposite side of the draw to Taylor, Wade, Barney, Lewis, Nicholson etc.

lol at the coverage on this on Setanta. Seems to be about 50 people there

1 miserable crowd behind them. think cash converts needs to covert some water into wine mite get em going a bit
                                          http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Originally posted by burkeyoa View Post

Wes Newton 19/1 (unibet)

Looking well so far. The soft side of the draw played out just as I thought with Webster v Newton in the semi final. With both backed each way at 1/2 odds to reach final as stated above hope some of use got on.

Another positive as well tho is that the other side of the draw didnt go the way i thought and taylor anderson barney and wade have all crashed out leaving briand v painter in the other semi. Which means the winner from newton v webster will be made big favourite in the final.

The World Championships start tonight.

Taylor is big favourite and generous enough at 10/11 on Boyles to win his 16th World Title. He can be got at Evs on Laddies but Boyles are offering money back on all losing outright bets placed before 7pm if Adrian Lewis wins it, and that's huge considering Lewis is 2nd favourite so get on that imo.

There's a lot of each-way value in the rest of the field should Taylor slip up. YouWin seem to have the best price on 90% of the field but i'm sticking to Boyles for a few outside bets.

Darts is great to watch, and it's all the more fun when you have a few quid on it so it going to spread a few quid around on a couple of bets.

First market is to win their quarter of the draw. Taylor is in Qrt 1 so not going near that. Anderson is 8/13 to win the 2nd quarter but i like the value in VanGerwin at 33/1 because that boy owes me money! Qtr 3 has Lewis in it, and there isn't a whole lot to stop him imo so he really should piss it at 8/11. Qtr 4 has Wade, but just incase he has an off day, Walsh and Painter both in good form @ 12/1 and if Klassen can recapture some form from somehwere, he's 33/1. Qtr 4

Outright, Taylor at 10/11 is where money should go. His odds won't really come in from that price at any stage though but the saver of money back if Lewis wins is enough to sway it to put a lump on preflop!

Boyles prices (they are better in places), a few outside e/w bets are Nicholson 40/1 (in taylors Qtr tho) Walsh 80/1, Part 125/1, Van Gerwin 250/1

Is Scott Rand still available at >evs for his first round match? Cant check in work. Was very impressed with him last weekend in the Players champ

He's 5/4 with loads of firms except the Irish high street ones
                                                  twitter
                                                  moneybookers

Cant wait for this. I think at this stage darts is my favourite sport to watch. Bizzare really. No f all about it and cant play at all. Looking at chisnall o/r ew based on very little info tbf. He does seem to score big when on form though.

The problem with backing Chisnall is that he would meet Taylor in the second round. Going to do a treble in the first round, Rand , Van Gerwin and John Henderson.All outsiders in there matches but I think there is not much in them.

Ahh. Glad i found that out before i blindly blasted out with my 2e/w!!

Jackpot has some easy run to the semis imo.

Barney will turn up this year, I'd almost guarantee it

Jackpot has some easy run to the semis imo.

Barney will turn up this year, I'd almost guarantee it
                                                            For Barney, Nicholson in the 3rd round and Taylor in the quarters. Can't see him getting any further than that. Dead right about Lewis. Probably Caven in the 3rd round and Jenkins in the quarters. Free money backing him at 8/11 to win his quarter

Surely caven @ 8/13 against scholten is buying money tonight, scholten has slipped down to 49th in the order of merit this year.

Wouldnt be suprised if there was a 3-0 or 3-1 scoreline @ 100/30 and 4/1 respectively look massive value.

Caven -1.5 @ 11/8 is the banker of the night for me.

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                Surely caven @ 8/13 against scholten is buying money tonight, scholten has slipped down to 49th in the order of merit this year.

Wouldnt be suprised if there was a 3-0 or 3-1 scoreline @ 100/30 and 4/1 respectively look massive value.

Caven -1.5 @ 11/8 is the banker of the night for me.
                                                                Not too sure about the handicap but i like the straight up anyway. Scholten has gone out in the 1st round for the last 3 years, and the 3rd round for the 3 years before that. Think it's a good bet alright because he hasn't shown any signs of recapturing any form

Scholten will win. Do not back Caven

Based on what exactly? current form or his form of the last 3 years?

Webster at 28/1 and Jenkins at 66/1 for me e/w, both on the opposite side of the draw to Taylor.

Rand/cavin double looks good to me 8/11 + 5/4 think this could nearly be a banker

Nicholson will beat Barney then Taylor on his way to losing the final

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                            Based on what exactly? current form or his form of the last 3 years?
                                                                            The form of the last three years means fuck all, he has been suffering bad with shoulder problems.

Ugh...caven managed to chuck away his throw more than once against scholten who with all due respect is all over the shop.

Caven almost looks like he has a touch of dartsitis.

Note to self..dont be putting a cent on the winner of this.

Went with a Scholten, MacKenzie, Webster, Lewis accum for some interest

lol caven was crap, fair play roland hardly a big shout though so get over yourself

Went with a Scholten, MacKenzie, Webster, Lewis accum for some interest
                                                                                      I won't be able to watch the jackpot game, the way Heyden throws gives me the chills.

Did Scholten do far, no bet here but I'll be back in for the all welsh game

I won't be able to watch the jackpot game, the way Heyden throws gives me the chills.

Did Scholten do far, no bet here but I'll be back in for the all welsh game
                                                                                        100% with you on this one. I won't be watching it either. I keep thinking that fucker is going to fall over. Tilts me so much!

Edit - FK me this Mackenzie is brutal!
                                                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 15-12-11, 20:23.

Thought Cavan was gonna pull off the 9 darter earlier

Webster to beat Richie Burnett 3-0 is a stone wall certainty @ 2/1. Burnett will b beating himself up after bout 2 legs n Webster will coast thru. Lump on!!

Originally posted by Rodriquez View Post
                                                                                              Webster to beat Richie Burnett 3-0 is a stone wall certainty @ 2/1. Burnett will b beating himself up after bout 2 legs n Webster will coast thru. Lump on!!
                                                                                              No.

Burnett`s head is not right n he wont fight wen he goes a set down so an easy 3-0 Webster!!

Christ Burnett trew away the first one there

Have Burnett backed FWIW with penneys

Originally posted by Rodriquez View Post
                                                                                                      No.
                                                                                                      I'm having fun on here tonight.

I thought Burnett was massive at 7/4 to have most 180, think its 1-1 atm

Burnett pissed on the chips

Cracking match this. Great save there by Webster

Fucking hell. Misses the double 8

WTF was said to him?

Looks to have bothered him a lot.

11-9 up on the 180s, hold please

What a game of arrows. Come on Webby!

SHIPPPPPP!

What a fucking game.

Hero imo, made a mint on him at the GP aswell.