X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Ah the reawakening. Def takes a few months after the birthing event to get back into the swing of things.
      The lack of sex the first few weeks after would make hair grow from your palms. I'm sure many of us can sympathise with Dice's pain.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
        The lack of sex the first few weeks after would make hair grow from your palms. I'm sure many of us can sympathise with Dice's pain.
        getting five minutes alone to indulge in such actions would be struggle enough.
        I see now why men used to have 'potting sheds'
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
          The thoughts of having another would keep me off it id say. Fool me once and all that. I could see myself resenting her for the first slip up

Comment

Comment

Comment

What are kodi people using for tv shows these days. Genesis has gone a bit shit
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Exodus or Specto

Comment

Bb help

Dinner for 4 women sat night. Salmon en croute main course. What would be a nice starter, all options acceptable but something not that hard to do.
                    Thanks

@hitch primo levi book 'if this is man' powerful holocaust read

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                      Bb help

Dinner for 4 women sat night. Salmon en croute main course. What would be a nice starter, all options acceptable but something not that hard to do.
                      Thanks

Friend of mine did a lovely starter one night for us. Clonakilty black pudding, goats cheese, pomegranate. And some kind of leaves. Can find out excact the details if u like. But was fab. Always stuck in my head and we all enjoyed it.

All women too and loads of vino!
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Heading to Colombia for 10 days/9 nights in six weeks time. Anyone have any advice on what cities are a must visit/indicative itinerary which may be worth following?

We'll be flying everywhere obv but not keen on the idea of trying to do too much and spending half the trip in airports.

We're flying in and out of Bogota.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          The developer isnt developing Genesis anymore but its still scraping away i believe. Same Dev does Exodus that Emmet mentioned.
                          I dont stream im in the habit of downloading on laptop and samba transferring to the kodi box.
                          Last edited by rounders123; 13-04-16, 19:22. Reason: I meant isnt developing Genesis anymore

Comment

Election time.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              Friend of mine did a lovely starter one night for us. Clonakilty black pudding, goats cheese, pomegranate. And some kind of leaves. Can find out excact the details if u like. But was fab. Always stuck in my head and we all enjoyed it.

All women too and loads of vino!
                              Thanks I'd love the recipe if not too much bother.

If I get this sorted I can go on the razz sat night

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                Heading to Colombia for 10 days/9 nights in six weeks time. Anyone have any advice on what cities are a must visit/indicative itinerary which may be worth following?

We'll be flying everywhere obv but not keen on the idea of trying to do too much and spending half the trip in airports.

Girlfriends housemate gone there for 2 weeks+ at the minute. Will ask when he gets back
                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Bb help

Thanks

Sat Nav is right with the black pudding starter.
                                  Apple chutney dressed Annascaul black pudding in french toast sandwich with honey mustard.
                                  Just cut the french toast in a small triangle shape and perch the black pudding on top.
                                  Whats the story with the 4 women. Have you got no backup?. Your going to get patronized to pieces ''oh isnt he great, hang onto him''. ''I wish i had someone that could cook like that hahaha''. They are guaranteed to say these 2 things.

Comment

What a goal. Atleti
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      Sat Nav is right with the black pudding starter.
                                      Apple chutney dressed Annascaul black pudding in french toast sandwich with honey mustard.
                                      Just cut the french toast in a small triangle shape and perch the black pudding on top.
                                      Whats the story with the 4 women. Have you got no backup?. Your going to get patronized to pieces ''oh isnt he great, hang onto him''. ''I wish i had someone that could cook like that hahaha''. They are guaranteed to say these 2 things.
                                      I won't be involved at all just coming up with an idea for starter. I'll put little man to bed 730 and out the door

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Trippie spent a decent amount of time there rugby coaching could shoot him a pm.

Comment

Bb help

Thanks

Soup

Or as I called the soup Mrs V made for us the other day

Roasted organic root vegetables with Aran Island goats cheese and seaweed.

It's all marketing innit.
                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Election time.
                                            Halligan will get rewarded for his holier than thou parish pump stance with an extra half a quota.

I'm sure Waterford should have 24/7 coronary cover but FFS how does he expect anyone to be able to create a government when every other fool who ever got a vote knows with absolute certainty that the health service would be best configured by spend all the money in their constituency.

The same tired old debate on where the children's hospital should be built was on TV again the other night and everyone's certainty of their own position and refusal to allow any merit to other peoples position or offer any compromise was quite depressing.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I won't be involved at all just coming up with an idea for starter. I'll put little man to bed 730 and out the door
                                              Ah ok. Well its easy to do as its only frying up black pudding and putting the garnish on the side and maybe sprinkle a bit of watercress on top so theres no timings hassle or oven needed that will likely have the mains doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Halligan will get rewarded for his holier than thou parish pump stance with an extra half a quota.

I'm sure Waterford should have 24/7 coronary cover but FFS how does he expect anyone to be able to create a government when every other fool who ever got a vote knows with absolute certainty that the health service would be best configured by spend all the money in their constituency.

The same tired old debate on where the children's hospital should be built was on TV again the other night and everyone's certainty of their own position and refusal to allow any merit to other peoples position or offer any compromise was quite depressing.
                                                Agree 100%.

Comment

Gerry Madden CEO of Transdev vs Bríd Smith of PBP/AAA

Last edited by Emmet; 13-04-16, 19:39.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Election time.
                                                    Time to let Leo.loose.
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Quality afternoons posting men.

Well played.

Comment

Bb help

Thanks

3 asparagus spears blanched for a few minutes, then wrap some parma ham and some soft cheese round them and a thin strip of puff pastry at an angle and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic and pop in oven for 10 mins. tastes lovely

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              Def with the black pudding idea imo
                                                              I love black pudding and goats cheese starters. Especially little tartlets with the goats cheese in it and a side salad with the pudding. But not everyone likes the idea of eating goats cheese tbh. I have seen so many turn their nose up at the thought and not willing to try!
                                                              Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 13-04-16, 20:20. Reason: puffing LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                I love black pudding and goats cheese starters. Especially little tartlets with the goats cheese in it and a side salad with the puffing. But not everyone likes the idea of eating goats cheese tbh. I have seen so many turn their nose up at the thought and not willing to try!
                                                                Fuck them if they cant take a joke
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

I'd enjoy 2 more goals in atleti game pls
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A night of FACUP Shocks

Haa nunchuck

Comment

Comment

This gonna be a long 15 mins. If they hold they'll be the first team to keep Barca from scoring in the Champions League since themselves in 2014. Simeone is an absolute tactical genius regardless of what happens.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Thanks I'd love the recipe if not too much bother.

If I get this sorted I can go on the razz sat night
                                                                            She lives in China and Its 4.30am, sent her pm. Will have it tomorrow for u. But deffo simple and quick recipe
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              This gonna be a long 15 mins. If they hold they'll be the first team to keep Barca from scoring in the Champions League since themselves in 2014. Simeone is an absolute tactical genius regardless of what happens.
                                                                              Shut up.

No chance Atleti do it.

Comment

HA!

Comment

If that was Masherano or Pique the ref would have sent him off, but hedidn't because it was Iniesta. Stonewall certain red card surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                    A night of FACUP Shocks

Haa nunchuck

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                      Gerry Madden CEO of Transdev vs Bríd Smith of PBP/AAA

http://www.todayfm.com/player/podcas...public_support
                                                                                      Gerry Madden won that one .
                                                                                      Brid demanding to know how much Gerry and other ceos earn relevance?
                                                                                      How much money has gone back to France from the company well they are French.
                                                                                      The fact transdev paid out bonuses while losing money shows how well treated workers were.

Comment

Atletico lucky there

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Atletico lucky there
                                                                                          So bad they dont have something like a coaches challenge maybe 2 a match considering the money that is at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                            Gerry Madden won that one .
                                                                                            Brid demanding to know how much Gerry and other ceos earn relevance?
                                                                                            How much money has gone back to France from the company well they are French.
                                                                                            The fact transdev paid out bonuses while losing money shows how well treated workers were.
                                                                                            Course he did, surd look at the level of clown he was up against

Comment

Part of the Naas Road closed off, load of popo about.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Where's RDIII with his Ronaldo goes missing, Messi is God yada yada...

Comment

Good riddance to the cunce

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Where's RDIII with his Ronaldo goes missing, Messi is God yada yada...
                                                                                                    Messi was distracted by the whole Panama Papers thing.

I watched the first half with a lad from Madrid that I work with. Had to leave a (free) bar at h-t due to impending sense of doom.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                      Good riddance to the cunce
                                                                                                      Luas drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        She lives in China and Its 4.30am, sent her pm. Will have it tomorrow for u. But deffo simple and quick recipe
                                                                                                        Nice one ta

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                        Part of the Naas Road closed off, load of popo about.
                                                                                                        It's the 5 oh

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                          Luas drivers?
                                                                                                          I admire their moxy m8

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                            My father sends me a text out of the blue. "I'm getting a stent in this morning - might need you to pick me up from the hospital" A great communicator clearly!
                                                                                                            Dad's are mad, it's like they just don't want you worrying.

I got a call from my Dad one night at about 11pm, I was heading to bed. He had been in a car accident on the way home from a poker game, his friend driving.

He says to me, 'look, I'm just giving you a call to let you know myself and Roger were in a bit of an accident, I'm totally fine though, just called to let you know. Don't worry at all'

I'm not overly worried about him given his tone, he tells me to go on to bed. Assumed it was a little tip.

The car was on it's roof, he was upsdide down in the passenger seat of the car waiting on the fire brigade to come and cut him out and bring him to hospital!

It actually saved his life most likely because a couple of weeks later he presented with chest pain and had to get an emergency stent. He wouldn't have bothered going to hospital if it wasn't for that crash.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                              I admire their moxy m8
                                                                                                              You can admire it more in the dole queue in a few weeks

Comment

What is the worst title defence in the premier league?

I'm thinking United's 64 pts 2 years back was before this year?
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                  My father sends me a text out of the blue. "I'm getting a stent in this morning - might need you to pick me up from the hospital" A great communicator clearly!
                                                                                                                  Tell him I said GL and was asking for him
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Turns out a car with a suspected explosive device was stopped.
                                                                                                                    #neardeathexperience
                                                                                                                    #countinymyblessings
                                                                                                                    #offhomeforacupofteaandasitdown
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      You can admire it more in the dole queue in a few weeks
                                                                                                                      Heroes, they'll be allowed to the top of the Q

Comment

Comment

Poor ol Michael J Fox going downhill fast. Always so likable , loved his Curb appearance, taking the pissing out of himself.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X