Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    no washing machine compares to a Miele tbh. the rolls of washing machines.

Washer dryers are crap, and we've also gone for the tumble dryer option. the amount of time it saves is incredible, and clothes come out great in terms of very little ironing is required.
    Miele FTW, my mum and sister both have their over 15years and with 3kids and different clothes everyday (even PJs) it’s a miracle any machine still works.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    we'll do the separate machines - cheers. I presume there's no issue with stacking one machine on top of the other - like they wouldn't roll off each other when in the throes of washing and drying passion? The current machine likes to go walkies when washing stuff.
    Make sure you’ve taken the bolts out that are inserted to stop it rattling in transit. Otherwise you’re fine, I’ve it set up on a shelf on top and it works well.

Comment

Dropped my phone in the pub shitter last night. Literally a spilt second but goosed. If i didn't need that poxy keycode App for work id seriously consider going back to a bog standard Nokia. The pain of changeover. Sigh.

Comment

no washing machine compares to a Miele tbh. the rolls of washing machines.
        Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
        Miele FTW, my mum and sister both have their over 15years and with 3kids and different clothes everyday (even PJs) it’s a miracle any machine still works.
        You can only imagine how much better general engineering would be if the axis powers had won ww2.
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Dropped my phone in the pub shitter last night. Literally a spilt second but goosed. If i didn't need that poxy keycode App for work id seriously consider going back to a bog standard Nokia. The pain of changeover. Sigh.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What's all the chat about a tumble dryer. Just hang the washing outside like a normal person. Dry in an hour. No electricity wasted

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I have gigabit fibre. What do I win?
              I want out Ted

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                What's all the chat about a tumble dryer. Just hang the washing outside like a normal person. Dry in an hour. No electricity wasted
                Let me speak on behalf of all of us still living here.

GFYMrsF

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      Great in Malta. Not do great for 6-7 months of the year here, plus wet days interspersed in the other 5/6 months.

Comment

Aparently the HSE lets a person have it for three months at a go then takes it back and passes it on to someone else, and then a few cycles later comes back.
                        I find that hard to beleive.

Comment

Comment

Seemed genuine. Was in a few newspapers, so I'd imagine HSE would have said something if it wasn't true. Was for something called a "Motomed viva 2 leg and arm trainer"
                            So you're going retro, and referencing 'newspapers', like they're still a thing.

Comment

Comment

Line of duty series 3 . It that's it's peak ?

Comment

Urge to kerbstomp rising
                                  In fairness he’s getting roasted in the replies

Comment

I'm saying the HSE probably reads the newspapers!
                                    I'm really drunk. Up at 6 am yesterday for a hospital appointmeent. And then 'fasting' for the chlosterol/glucose measurements this mornining.

Just finished reading

thankfully I'm in the only small group he reccomonds should continue on the statins.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      I'm really drunk. Up at 6 am yesterday for a hospital appointmeent. And then 'fasting' for the chlosterol/glucose measurements this mornining.

Just finished reading

thankfully I'm in the only small group he reccomonds should continue on the statins.

Anyone who has had a cardiac episode and is diagnosed with CAD ?
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                        Line of duty series 3 . It that's it's peak ?
                                        Just finished episode 4 of S3.

A warning before episode 2 would have been nice...that wasnt nice.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          Just finished episode 4 of S3.

A warning before episode 2 would have been nice...that wasnt nice.
                                          I'm intrigued. On we go so. Series 4 be damned.

Comment

Deserves a post considering it’s aintree time

Comment

Was at an MMA event tonight supporting a friend's competitive fight. Was very conflicted about going but quite enjoyed it. Not used to being in such a testosterone heavy atmosphere.

You know who showed up and sat about 6 feet to my right with as many security guys as the Pope, and his photographer who appears to go everywhere with him snapping pictures continuously.

Comment

And only the male ones.

Comment

...I got stone cold Steve Austin, no complaints!!!...

Comment

Well this looks awkward....

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      Well this looks awkward....

...Watched this 4 times- what's odd about it?...Is it that she asked a question and they walked?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                        ...Watched this 4 times- what's odd about it?...Is it that she asked a question and they walked?...
                                                        That's exactly what's awkward about. They just turned their back on her and walked off while answering the question.

Comment

Lol. Wha? She asked a question and they fucked off. That's what's odd. I've literally NEVER seen that happen before. Cant understand why they'd walk away

Comment

...Ah...So about 6 seconds before this, she had said "you two are going to be leaving me now and speaking to Ralph"...So they continued the conversation whilst walking to meet and interview the manager live...

Comment

...Ah...So about 6 seconds before this, she had said "you two are going to be leaving me now and speaking to Ralph"...So they continued the conversation whilst walking to meet and interview the manager live...
                                                              Didn't see that bit. Still odd as fuck

Comment

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Great resolve by Treviso at the RDS , to be fair they were unlucky not to win
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Great resolve by Treviso at the RDS , to be fair they were unlucky not to win
                                                                      Great game. Nigel can still keep one ticking along.

Comment

Comment

Have managed to persuade youngest daughter that her latest fluffy toy is actually called 'Brexit unicorn'.

It's the little things.

Comment

While I'm at it. New gaff, what's my best play for tv/bb these days? (Awaits SatNav appearance).

Looking at 2 tvs, a home office and soon enough 3 * teenagers on devices.

Comment

And tonight I somehow ended up going to a silent 1928 Indian film with live musical score from a 7 piece mostly Indian ensemble, headlined by Anoushka Shankar on the sitar, in the National Concert Hall. Some gorgeous music.

Comment

I'd actually forgotten how odd Belfast can be

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    While I'm at it. New gaff, what's my best play for tv/bb these days? (Awaits SatNav appearance).

Try NowTV, you can pick up the stick with 2 months entertainment for 20e in Tesco ATM and see how that goes.
                                                                                    It works perfect for me, I add sport periodically for example basketball post season June/July, perhaps movies for one month at Xmas etc.

Otherwise a sub for Amazon/Netflix +Saorview is more than enough imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Good broadband, freeview for TV and Netflix plus an android box for your sports needs. Cheapest combo

Comment

It's also very easy to subscribe to Netflix via Turkey. Cheapest country, and only £5 a month for the full HD package.

Comment

Very big game on now for Ireland, in the hk 7s.they're playing hk for a spot in the world tour next year. Massive Promotion battle

Comment

Very big game on now for Ireland, in the hk 7s.they're playing hk for a spot in the world tour next year. Massive Promotion battle
                                                                                            WP and welcome to the world tour!

28 to 7 final score

Comment

It's also very easy to subscribe to Netflix via Turkey. Cheapest country, and only £5 a month for the full HD package.
                                                                                              Similar for NBA and NFL passes but the savings are substantially more, approx 200e reduced to 11.50e via Indian VPN

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

NanoBlock are class. The new jigsaws. Tiny little things that you can spend hours over. E.g. this one has dimensions of a ruler X half a ruler and has 1635 pieces.

Buy them on Ali express for a quarter of the price. Weve do e loads as well. Great fun

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Is it not just fake Lego?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                            Is it not just fake Lego?
                                                                                                            It's miniature lego

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

My kids are so messy I've adopted an 'all of your possessions on the floor at bed time will be binned' policy. This stuff doesn't seem like it would be a good fit.

Comment

Mine are in pristine condition, so that's a no! typical woman spring cleaning the arteries

Have the King of Hearts events monitor getting attached on Friday. A week without a shower! Never feel clean with just a "Hoors" wash!

After it is off, I see the Inherited Arrythmias consultant to see what they want to do next.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      My kids are so messy I've adopted an 'all of your possessions on the floor at bed time will be binned' policy. This stuff doesn't seem like it would be a good fit.
                                                                                                                      My eyes are watering just thinking about standing on one barefoot.

Comment

Poor Tar.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X