Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck the 39 odd on SDC more sick in mouth lol
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

I've been following a horse called danceintothelight, just now seen its running in the 3.20. Heres hoping its a lucky late spot.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
        10k matched on Charlie @ 1.01
        FML again, stopped on the road having backed him earlier to watch it and put in a 400 lay @ 1.25 on my phone when he was travelling 3 out.
        No idea what happened but the feckin thing was not on my account after the race.
        FFS!
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Heading Leopardstown Saturday with Norwich Fan Rob. Looks a tricky card, appreciate any help from the experts here. I'm looking at GAB & Jazzyfish

Comment

14.25 doncaster barafundle dont no to much about this but was told it should win
            13.30 marsionnien nap and marley park 15.05 nap

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
              14.25 doncaster barafundle dont no to much about this but was told it should win
              Had a free bet sitting on boyles that i didnt know i had so stuck
              It on these in a e/w accum . Fingers x'd

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                Had a free bet sitting on boyles that i didnt know i had so stuck
                It on these in a e/w accum . Fingers x'd
                Ah ffs Jonah

Comment

Double stuck on barafundle and marsio, single on Marley park @ 20/1.

Cheers jazzy, gl gl
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

How come you have two naps btw?

Bit of a racing fish, but I assumed only one nap.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      I had to drink a bottle of gin to try and make myself feel better after Aupcharlie. It didn't work.

I like Si Cetait Vrai today. If he gets the 3m he should be involved. That's a reasonay big IF though - 10/1 is a fair price at which to take the chance
                      ...I read in the mma staking thread that you considered doing a share based beting system for horses, do you think you will ever do it?...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

It's got to be exhausting carrying all those bags full of mulah around...
                        Profit before people.

Comment

I had to drink a bottle of gin to try and make myself feel better after Aupcharlie. It didn't work.

I like Si Cetait Vrai today. If he gets the 3m he should be involved. That's a reasonay big IF though - 10/1 is a fair price at which to take the chance
                          the way this ran in fairy house i would nt be able to back it over 3 mile 2 mile is the max i would be able to let myself stick money on at ,,, but trainer jockey comp is dangerous
                          Last edited by jazzyfish; 29-12-12, 13:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Bit of a racing fish, but I assumed only one nap.
                            oh ye sorry about that should of cleared that up before my nap is always my bigist bet of the day sometimes its 1 sometimes it could be 4 all depends

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              It's got to be exhausting carrying all those bags full of mulah around...
                              lol

Comment

PP in race betting screen gives me epilepsy.
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Jeez that home straight at Donny is never ending...
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

2 seconds so far damos accum
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

zuska

Comment

Anywhere to listen to the 3:05

Comment

It's on ATR
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              It's on ATR
                                              Im in citywest

Comment

watch online

Comment

here goes, 1 time Marley Park

Comment

never in it

Comment

Ahh well nice sweat for a free bet

Comment

suppose it would be rude not to back nina in the bumper in leop,O Maonlai @ 7/2,she has some e record in these things
                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Cheers Jazzyfish, couple of decent runs for our money there. Keep the tips coming pls!

Comment

i have an ew on packo jack in the next in punchestown hopefull for a good run

Comment

A dramatic finish to the Lexus Chase at Leopardstown

Around 9m15s you can hear the microphone catch Ted Walsh with a few choice words for Paul Nicholls after his interview where he say he was 'cutting' ruby for having tidal bay too far back

Comment

Blazing Tempo has to be a max bet today..try and get 2013 off to a good start
                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

It was laying rather than betting for the win. Haven't done anything on it. I think I would like to have a min €10k tank for it. I'd be happy to put €5k into that €10k.
                                                                  Am certain you would sell at least 5k here easily.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                    Am certain you would sell at least 5k here easily.
                                                                    Yup, I'll put up 1k to start

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                      Yup, I'll put up 1k to start
                                                                      ...couldnt match this amount, but would definitely invest...your knowledge of racing and betting in general is rediculously detailed and accurate..

Comment

Just heading out, nice wee start to the day

Last edited by Marsden02; 01-01-13, 15:30.

Comment

prob nothing in this,but a irish trained horse called Daggers Bond is being well backed at big prices in the first at Wolverhampton(2.10),form is poor enough tbh,but this is the first run outside ireland and the trainer has stated that 2 miles is the best trip,surface?, who knows but not the hardest looking race to win and was 33/1 with a little of 20/1 left but mostly 16s,gave a little e/w for interest.
                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

need something to get me out of the big hole i dug myself yesterday...captain starlight @ 4/6 in the last in kempton to either get me back even or on beans on toast for the next 2 weeks....GL me
                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                              need something to get me out of the big hole i dug myself yesterday...captain starlight @ 4/6 in the last in kempton to either get me back even or on beans on toast for the next 2 weeks....GL me
                                                                              keep your money wait till 2 weeks i have something better to get you out of that hole

Comment

ah yes,excellent start to the new year,of the 8 irish trained horses that ran in england yesterday i pick the one that comes plum last

having a half decent e/w bet on Caledonia @ 5/1 in the bumper in ayr,won on its only outing in kelso three months ago and 2nd and 3rd have gone on to win since so that form looks fairly solid,Fine Rightly from the Crawford yard looks well breeding wise could be worth a look as well but drifting in the market with the dosh falling for the Swinbank trained Saffron Town with ap mac on board.

having a much smaller e/w on Shanroe Society in the 3.25 thurles @ 8/1 in a open looking race,trainer james lamb had a savage day yesterday in ayr with from four runners,2 firsts(16/1 & 4/1),a 2nd and a 5th so the stable seems in good form,also notice that Russell has just two bookings,one for War Correspondent(Gigginstown) the other in the race above on C'est La Mode at working mans odds,form is rubbish but first time in a handicap for a tiny saver.
                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

not the worst day ever on the ponys,Shanroe Society won well after a decent gamble with C'est La Mode back in second,Caledonia finished second behind Fine Rightly who won well which was a pity as if Caledonia had won i would have popped the trixie cherry for a handy 4 figure score but it wasn't to be,still a profit which is always good
                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

just did a little work on the welsh national with the ten year trends,three horses come to the fore for me with Teaforthree who is 3/1 fav(too short imo),Monbeg Dude @ 12/1 for a e/w wager and Across The Bay @ 25/1 for a small e/w wager,this on ticks a lot of boxes but a rateing of 153 is a negative but passes everything else with flying colours

going for a score e/w on Monbeg Dude and a tenner e/w on Across The Bay for a few fun bets
                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                      just did a little work on the welsh national with the ten year trends,three horses come to the fore for me with Teaforthree who is 3/1 fav(too short imo),Monbeg Dude @ 12/1 for a e/w wager and Across The Bay @ 25/1 for a small e/w wager,this on ticks a lot of boxes but a rateing of 153 is a negative but passes everything else with flying colours

going for a score e/w on Monbeg Dude and a tenner e/w on Across The Bay for a few fun bets
                                                                                      Just one word of caution amberleaf when looking at the trends, make sure to allow for the fact that this race is the 2012 edition and that the previous good record of 7 y/o's should be adjusted to 8 y/o's as we are 5 days into 2013

Comment

Just got a tip for Alvar in the 6.50 in Dundalk, allegedly it will win, so far the market doesn't suggest it but it's 7/2 in Paddys and Boyles so might be worth a bet

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                          Just one word of caution amberleaf when looking at the trends, make sure to allow for the fact that this race is the 2012 edition and that the previous good record of 7 y/o's should be adjusted to 8 y/o's as we are 5 days into 2013
                                                                                          cheers,never even entered my mind to tbh,didnt make a lot of difference to the selections i think,Across The Bay scored the highest of the outsiders as did Monbeg Dude from the middle priced runners,so hopefully might be a little value there.would suppose the winner will come from the top 4 in the betting but we live and hope
                                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Monbeg Dude was the one that appealed to me alright at first glance, haven't really had a proper look yet though, Teaforthree would have been nice at the original prices but the value is definitly gone at this stage

Comment

Teaforthree is pricewise tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                Teaforthree is pricewise tomorrow
                                                                                                Really, a 3/1 favourite in the welsh national? I'd say that's the strangest pricewise selection that has ever been

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                  Really, a 3/1 favourite in the welsh national? I'd say that's the strangest pricewise selection that has ever been
                                                                                                  Teaforthree
                                                                                                  Our Island
                                                                                                  3:20

and Alfie Spinner in the 3:40

Comment

Michael Filps is the bet today. 7/1.

I am also a huge fan of Swnymor and backed him for the Triumph after his debut.
                                                                                                    what race is michael filps in? had a quick scan and couldn't see it.

thanks

nvm found it

wincanton 2.40
                                                                                                    Last edited by Mike; 05-01-13, 09:51.

Comment

just the one irish trained horse in the welsh national with the Gilligan trained Jadanli (40/1) taking his chance,also has Quigleys Express@ 7/1 in the 2.45 who gets in on the coat-tails,another irish trained horse in lingfield is Farmleigh House in the 2.35 @ 5/1 which has mr McCullagh booked for his only ride today,in the bumper in cork going with Golantilla @ 7/4,190 k was a lot of asking,would think a good show is a must here.anyways a fiver trixie is the order of the day,worth 11 hundred if they all turn up.
                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Surprised Jazzyfish hadn't got that yoke in Cork.

66's into 9/2 to win.

MBN.

Comment

Im predicting slip up on the bend carnage later at Chesptow. Keppols Hill nearly went slipping up on the flat on a bend and commentator didnt notice, leader in 1.35 also slipped to lesser extent.

Comment

I am also a huge fan of Swnymor and backed him for the Triumph after his debut.
                                                                                                            Annoying fall from Swnymor.

Comment

Gonna take some of Fruity O Rooney @10's 3.40 Sandown.
                                                                                                              Think ill give the Welsh GN a pass.

Comment

Viking Blond Welsh national
                                                                                                                Hey Big Spender 3.40 Sandown

Both very good each way bets.

Comment

Some ride from Carberry

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                    Monbeg Dude was the one that appealed to me alright at first glance, haven't really had a proper look yet though, Teaforthree would have been nice at the original prices but the value is definitly gone at this stage
                                                                                                                    OMFG Paul Carberry I U, and the forecast just for good measure!

Comment

Nice one....nice price aswell cheers amberleaf i followed you blindly.

Comment

Just can't lose following your tips!

You're a Loser but a Winner!
                                                                                                                        You had a bet on a losing horse but now you've got reason to celebrate because we've just given you your Money Back!

Paddy's Money-Back Special on all losers on the 13:35 Grade One at Chepstow (Ruacana wins @ 10/3) and the big race of the day, the 14:40 at Wincanton (Big Fella Thanks wins @ 6/1) have sent the traders scurrying for the exit doors.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Just can't lose following your tips!

You're a Loser but a Winner!
                                                                                                                          You had a bet on a losing horse but now you've got reason to celebrate because we've just given you your Money Back!

Paddy's Money-Back Special on all losers on the 13:35 Grade One at Chepstow (Ruacana wins @ 10/3) and the big race of the day, the 14:40 at Wincanton (Big Fella Thanks wins @ 6/1) have sent the traders scurrying for the exit doors.
                                                                                                                          Just saw the mail there.delighted,100 euro I didn't think I would see again.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X