Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    And 10x10

A

A

A

A
    Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    OK, done Danny.

Andy - without adding a new smilie that is the exact same, but with :club: or whatever, I can't see a way to have it be allowed for both, and I don't want 2 smilies for each suit.
    Still showing up as the old ones for me, you sure they are the ones above?
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Should be. I won't be able to look again until this evening though, so you'll have to make do until then if they are incorrect, but I definitely changed to the new ones.

Comment

Should be. I won't be able to look again until this evening though, so you'll have to make do until then if they are incorrect, but I definitely changed to the new ones.
        For some reason when they quoted they showed up with a white border when you get the chance can you use the ones that are in post 44 they should have the transparent backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          For some reason when they quoted they showed up with a white border when you get the chance can you use the ones that are in post 44 they should have the transparent backgrounds.
          Done, but I don't think it'll make a difference.

Comment

Done, but I don't think it'll make a difference.
            Yeah for some reason the other ones were showing up when you put them into whatever it was you had to do with the transparent backgrounds but not these new ones will have a look at it tomorrow or something.

Comment

Working...
            X