• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    I'm confused...

What time is it!?
    there is all ways one

look at your post imo or the time in the bottom right of your comp or your phone the only thing that dosn't auto update these days is wall clocks

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I'm confused...

What time is it!?
      Attached Files
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

I'm confused...

What time is it!?
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSGiA4f5cs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            The Social Network is very good
            Just waiting to finish watchin this with the better half, she's on the phone with her mam!

OMG BBV very quite, Lloyd is obv about

Comment

wtf

Originally posted by thejackpot
              entry €50 €5
              players 54
              prizepool €3000
              1st trisha
              2nd owen
              3rd aidan
              4thanton
              5th vaidas
              6th micheal
              7th ken
              8th darren
              9th danian
              a deal was done between the final 9 who all took €320 each great night and thanks for the support goodluck
              Would have been some table had 1 said no -

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                wtf

Would have been some table had 1 said no -
                seeing this upsets me

Comment

That deal is kinda ghey!
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    The Social Network is very good
                    found this really good couple of things i never knew about facbook was the naspter guy owns 7% of facebook, and all the legal trouble it had before it got really going!

for someone who created such a huge social portal, he doesnt seem very likeable, still doesnt get me liking facebook a whole lot more

Comment

How to ruin someone's life:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                          found this really good couple of things i never knew about facbook was the naspter guy owns 7% of facebook, and all the legal trouble it had before it got really going!

for someone who created such a huge social portal, he doesnt seem very likeable, still doesnt get me liking facebook a whole lot more
                          I thought it was the main guy behind napster but was doing a little reading and was thinking that doesnt look like him he was the co founder and not this dude

The way he is portrayed im sure is a little exaggerated Ive never seen interviews or anything with Zuckerberg so cant really say one way or the other, one rich motherfucker thou!

Comment

^^^^

You'd think he'd be able to afford a bigger set of headphones then.
                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just PMSL. The first 1 is just fantastic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xggEvCcLVIo&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIykh_QA9_A&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3DoJgGkz0[/ame]

Comment

sunderland getting spanked by newcastle 3-0 at half time deent game

Comment

This kicks off tonight really looking forward to it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phLVlvMKVi8[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1738d_UaM0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                      sunderland getting spanked by newcastle 3-0 at half time deent game
                                      Yeah, thought Newcastle were a pretty big price at 5/4 so have them backed in a double with Villa @ 5/6

Comment

Also really enjoyed The Social Network. Love Aaron Sorkin and the opening tit for tat is pure signature him.

Interesting few facts about the truths and untruths in the film.

SPOILER

1.Painting Eduardo as a victim and Zuckerberg as a villian, the film neglects to mention that Facebook began to be starved for cash while Eduardo Saverin was in New York. It got so bad, Zuckerberg's family took out loans for servers.

2.The movie never mentions how Eduardo put up free ads for his own startup on Facebook without telling anybody first

3.The movie also portrays Eduardo Saverin as Mark Zuckerberg's BFF and original collaborator on Facebook. Nope. That was Adam D'Angelo, Mark's Exeter classmate and Facebook's first CTO. We've seen the chatty IMs.

4.The movie doesn't bring up how much Eduardo Saverin partied in New York while Zuckerberg was out in California building a company. In one late night IM he writes to Mark: "So you guys go out a lot to partiens [sic] and such there?" Mark says "in general we don't do fun things. But that's OK because the business is fun."

5.The movie starts with a falsehood: that Mark Zuckerberg never rowed for a crew team. Actually he did, back at Exeter, the super elite boarding school he went to.

6.The movie Zuckerberg calls Facebook cofounder Dustin Moscovitz (center) a "programmer." Dustin was actually an operations guy who struggled to learn code. (He's also not an idiot, as he appears in the flick)

7.The movie makes the Winklevosses' business partner, Divvya Narendra, out to be the hard-charger in the case against Zuckerberg. In reality, Divvya is the one who's moved on.

8.Sean Parker WAS arrested for cocaine possession, but not in California and not during the Fall of 2004.

9.The movie suggests the Winklevoss brothers didn't go to the Crimson with their complaints about Mark Zuckerberg. False. They actually tipped off the Crimson in late spring 2004.

10.Lucky for Zuckerberg, the movie also leaves out the story about how he used Facebook data to break into a Facebook user's private email

Oh and Sorry, the real Mark Zuckerberg just isn't nearly as cool as Jesse Eisenberg's Mark Zuckerberg (Watch some youtube interviews)

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          Yeah, thought Newcastle were a pretty big price at 5/4 so have them backed in a double with Villa @ 5/6
                                          You know villa game is over? 0-0

Comment

Dealt my first Royal flush last night, AQ10 clubs, on Board, Heads up and and last player to act checks...he then proceeds to turn over KJcc...obv didnt have a clue what he had.
                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                              You know villa game is over? 0-0
                                              LOL i didn't actually! Thought it was on the same time as Newcastle!!

Comment

Has anyone else seen this ?

I found it strangely compelling and was pretty engrossed for the duration even knowing it was a hoax. That said while its interesting its not really about much or is ever anything great. It seems really bizarre that Phoenix would take a year out of his life just to put something like this together. I really don't know what to make of the whole thing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2spHiYOORc[/ame]

Opr

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

titus bramble you tit !

Comment

Welcome to the official Global PokerStars YouTube channel! Here you’ll find livestreams of our biggest poker tournaments, highlights of the European Poker Tour (EPT), and series like The Big Game and Shark Cage. We also walk you through poker strategy, poker tips, and tutorials on how to play poker on our PokerStars Learn series. And, of course, offer some poker entertainment with epic poker hands and line up the best poker moments on our weekly compilations. ♠️ What to expect on our channel? New video every Wednesday and Sunday. Tournaments year-round! ♦️ Check out our other YouTube channels: 🇧🇷 - http://psta.rs/3rgMqKv 🇬🇧 - http://psta.rs/33MmT2g 🇫🇷 - http://psta.rs/2UjKDFd 🇦🇷 - http://psta.rs/3naQuJk 18+ Play responsibly. https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/ Keep it cool, Keep it fun, Play Responsibly: https://psta.rs/PlayResponsibly (MGA/B2C/213/2011)

Is anyone watching the live stream of the EPT Final Table? 6 handed now and Negreanu is chip leader. Does anyone know if the Scottish commentator is DABEAR who used to make them poker videos that were unintentionally hilarious?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

Comment

Newcastle 5 - 0 Sunderland

Carrol's only got one assist for my FPL team today!

Anyone got Nolan?

Comment

Got a name to go with the pic please?

Comment

Top ten parenting fails:
                                                                SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                  Got a name to go with the pic please?
                                                                  Nope, also, has your thanks button disappeared again?

Comment

Comment

Nope, also, has your thanks button disappeared again?
                                                                      Damn,reward offered for information also never got my button back in the first place.I might start a Facebook campaign.

Comment

Originally Posted by thejackpot
                                                                        entry €50 €5
                                                                        players 54
                                                                        prizepool €3000
                                                                        1st trisha
                                                                        2nd owen
                                                                        3rd aidan
                                                                        4thanton
                                                                        5th vaidas
                                                                        6th micheal
                                                                        7th ken
                                                                        8th darren
                                                                        9th DAMO
                                                                        a deal was done between the final 9 who all took €320 each great night and thanks for the support goodluck

LOL i was the happy beneficiary of the worst deal i have ever witnessed .
                                                                        The blinds were about to go to 3k/6k when the FT was reached and i was after taking a 60k hit and was left with 31k.
                                                                        The chip leaders were having a quick smoke and when they arrived back in to start play, then the 2 big stacks asked if we wanted to do a 9 way chop and proceeded to ask the table clockwise from seat 1 and everyone said yes .
                                                                        So the deal was done , then a foreign guy with 50k says he didnt understand what was happening and the 2 CL's do all they can to convince him that he would have to finnish in 4th or better to get more money and all the while i just sat there thinking thanks for the free money guy's , GG WP TYVM.

I have heard of this strange practice before about the JP but i didn't really believe it until now . If i had to have more chips i would have told them to gtfo with more than €1,100 for 1st but in the current state i was more than happy to accept the gratuities.

It was a pleasure to meet and play with you Donal (ACE) , very aggro but knowledgeable and read the game well imo but i think you need to stop showing your hands/bluffs. I think thats the reason the guy called you so light in the hand you mentioned . Anyway wp and unlucky with the exit but squeezing against the tighest player there after an ep raise isn't always optimal.

On my way home i called into the Voodoo and spun a €100 up to €435 in about an hour on a 1/2 table , so not a bad night at all .

As you can see I am really enjoying my retirement. Roll on the IPB game

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                          Damn,reward offered for information also never got my button back in the first place.I might start a Facebook campaign.
                                                                          Thank You

Comment

sweet anyone that has newcastle defenders just lost 4 points

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              Thank You
                                                                              You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                sweet anyone that has newcastle defenders just lost 4 points
                                                                                FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

collocini

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Newcastle conceding there is the most tilt-inducing thing to happen to in my life in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                      Streaker/ Drunken Irish man/ Surfer.
                                                                                      most definitely check...

One less bottle of Jameson in Edinburgh after last night.

Yet to leave bed today, need to go to the shops for food. Ugh

Comment

Any Tournaments around Dublin today/tonight?
                                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Newcastle conceding there is the most tilt-inducing thing to happen to in my life in a long time.
                                                                                          feels so good

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                            Any Tournaments around Dublin today/tonight?
                                                                                            Nope, Day of rest and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                              Interesting,I think it's actually Ines Sainz, the self styled "hottest sports reporter in Mexico".

Both her and Olson have had harrassment cases I think.

Comment

Kevin Nolan, my midfield FF maestro.
                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Anyone watching http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video...ve-london.html,
                                                                                                  I have been watching for about an hour now, they are so passive, any aggresive player would walk trough this table.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                    Pretty sure its actually Inez Sainz

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                      Kevin Nolan, my midfield FF maestro.
                                                                                                      Hey Danny, are you playing the IPB/Irisheye's league?

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cheers H.

Anyone playin the JP Mini WSOP Satelite on Boyles 2nyt?
                                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Cheers H.

Anyone playin the JP Mini WSOP Satelite on Boyles 2nyt?
                                                                                                            SE have a 50 game too. Bit young for there though are ya?
                                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Top ten parenting fails:
                                                                                                              The biggest crime in this photo is the babys mullet

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                SE have a 50 game too. Bit young for there though are ya?
                                                                                                                Yeah, 3 years too young xD

Gutted...Housemate deleted last nights xfactor from the planner
                                                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

ahh yeah its her allright

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Grounds for eviction IMO

Comment

I believe yer mother sang very well again.

Comment

There you go Icarus.

Who said Facebook campaigns werent effective?

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                                                          Grounds for eviction IMO
                                                                                                                          Funnily enough she is actuallymoving out today, Hence her excuse, oh i didnt think yo would wach it so i wanted to clear it out before i went.
                                                                                                                          Obvious revenge.
                                                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X