No announcement yet.

Wedding Weight Worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoo hoo!! fair fucking play to you! Delighted .
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      Whoo hoo!! fair fucking play to you! Delighted .
      You just have to really really want to get there. Crash diets never work. I am not on a diet, I changed my lifestyle. That is what you have to realise. You can't get to the figure you want binging and then starving yourself before an event. You have to give yourself time and do it right, once and for all.

Comment

You never see how you are getting on in a diet till the end. I was looking for a picture before I lost the weight. I lost just about 32lbs in all since January. I dug this out to show you where I started...

Comment

And this is after, unreal!!! you are actually nearly half the woman you were lol

SPOILER

SPOILER
          Last edited by SatNav; 20-08-12, 20:47.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

And this is after, unreal!!! you are actually nearly half the woman you were lol

SPOILER

SPOILER
            I sent these pics to Michelle at the weekend as I am my own worst critic. I have sent pics through my journey and always got an honest answer to what my shape was like. It is mad when I see the pics together. She told me she thought I was looking slim, I just couldn't see it. Sometimes I can see where anorexics get it from as they get a distorted view of their body.

Comment

Well done Gilly! You looking FAB! You looked skinny on your hen night, and look even skinner this week!

What a great inspiration... such determination, and motivation! I'm proud of you!

Now to get back on the wagon myself!
              Last edited by Electra Blue; 20-08-12, 23:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                Well done Gilly! You looking FAB! You looked skinny on your hen night, and look even skinner this week!

What a great inspiration... such determination, and motivation! I'm proud of you!

Now to get back on the wagon myself!
                Thanks Jules Was tough staying motivated all this time but I know I wont go back to bad eating habits after the wedding. The SW wagon is an easy one to get back on!

Comment

It's the best feeling ever when all that hard work pays off, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                    It's the best feeling ever when all that hard work pays off, isn't it.
                    It sure is. It really isn't until I see the before and after pictures that I can see how far I have come. I will keep the before pic handy to put me off binging again. I know the baby was still under a year at that point but I got lazy and sloppy with my diet and actually thought I was fine!

I looked over the thread this morning where I said I wanted to lose 22lbs by the end of August. I lost 32lbs altogether, but the first 6 were in the couple of weeks before I started the thread. I got to where I wanted to be on target and delighted with my commitment to doing so. Keeping motivated is hard and I really appreciated all the comments and advise here as well as the support from the Slimming World girls.

Comment

Went back for weigh in after my weeks holiday. Although I didn't watch too much what I was eating, I wasn't going mad either.

Lost another 3lbs and told that if lose another 1lb then they will charge me again lol. What a predicament to be in lol.

I was given advice on how to gain without going to mad. Ah well, least I know I can enjoy the wedding and honeymoon and come back still at target!

Comment

Originally posted by SoontobeMrsFlushdraw View Post
                        Went back for weigh in after my weeks holiday. Although I didn't watch too much what I was eating, I wasn't going mad either.

Lost another 3lbs and told that if lose another 1lb then they will charge me again lol. What a predicament to be in lol.

I was given advice on how to gain without going to mad. Ah well, least I know I can enjoy the wedding and honeymoon and come back still at target!
                        Jesus! are they saying that you are now underweight? lucky biatch! you are gonna be anorexic if you keep going lol!

VWD to you!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Jesus! are they saying that you are now underweight? lucky biatch! you are gonna be anorexic if you keep going lol!

VWD to you!
                          They are just saying at the minute it will be stress for the wedding. Not to worry too much about it but try not lose too much or it may affect my dress. That was 10.5lbs in the last month...

Comment

Trouble tonight at Slimming World! I had another 1½lb off and that was with me eating in McDonalds with the baby the other day and eating a few things I was normally allowed. I was told to even allow myself butter on toast!

Ah well, now I have 5½lbs to play with on Honeymoon and still be at target heh heh

I think after I get back I will close this log as it served it's purpose.

Delighted with everything now.

Comment

Originally posted by SoontobeMrsFlushdraw View Post
                              Trouble tonight at Slimming World! I had another 1½lb off and that was with me eating in McDonalds with the baby the other day and eating a few things I was normally allowed. I was told to even allow myself butter on toast!

Ah well, now I have 5½lbs to play with on Honeymoon and still be at target heh heh

I think after I get back I will close this log as it served it's purpose.

Delighted with everything now.
                              Great work mrs, I shall be like a bull beside ya next weekend lol
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Super stuff Gill some woman for one woman, congratulations on the journey you had with this haven't read it all but pop in from time to time seems like you really put the effort it as you have beaten what you wanted.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the day & wish you and Tony all the best, shame I'm not going to be there as I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be a cracker and hate to miss out on the shenanigans.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Thanks Danny

I have literally worked my ass off to get here! I have totally re thought my whole food ideals. I have a wonderful balanced diet, no binging and no depriving of any food group.

It is a shame you can't be there, but you have an important job to you yourself and I hope it all goes well for you.

You will see the pics on FB and I am sure some will make it to the BBV. I am also sure some will be telling stories at the poker table as well so you will hear all about it.

Good luck in Beautiful Barcelona

Comment

Two month on and still managed to keep the weight off. I have dropped another 4lbs since the wedding. No idea where exactly I am now as I wasn't at weigh in on Monday due to my hospital stay.

I have stuck to the plan and don't intend on going back to bad eating habits. I love my lifestyle and get my treats and don't feel guilty one bit. Usually the hard thing is keeping up the weight loss once you get to target. I have found going to class every week is a way to stop you going back the way and slipping into old habits.

I am sure those of you who came to the wedding will testify to the difference the Slimming World diet made to Mr FD too! He looking lean as well as handsome

My dress was too big for me on the day, but was too late to change that lol. Delighted with how I did and good to see Michelle follow the plan a bit and change her habits. You feel better with yourself inside AND out.

Comment

Thats brill Gillian like you said most people struggle to keep it off. I am dieting now around 2 months and am 2 pounds off a stone. losing nice and slow where as before I would crash diet and lose half a stone in a week.

I am not getting weighed in anymore just have changed how I eat. I have not had fast food in two months cant believe it myself! My diet mainly consists of lots of fruit , veg , eggs, yogurts, cheese, wholemeal bread and chicken.

Pulled loads of old clothes from the wardrobe that finally fit me again and down at the school a few have commented on my weight loss, feels great to see a nice waistline again lol

I have a wedding in the UK at xmas so I know I wont change the eating habits as I want to lose another 7 pounds and ill be happy out. I am now back to a 10 in jeans and a 12 in tops. IF I could get to an 8 on the bottom and a 10 on a top I would be delighted. Also the boobs have a dropped a size dunno is this a good thing or bad thing

Deffo wouldnt have tried this only for you! so TY

The fat pic was taken about 4 months ago. I would be top heavy and thats mainly where I notice a difference. across my shoulders.

SPOILER
                                      Last edited by SatNav; 22-11-12, 12:49.
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

You can see it in your face too. You should try on the dress you going to wear at the wedding and see how you feel in it now. You worked hard on it. You still need to curb the drinking as that is calories that are sort of hidden as you don't count them as much as you do with food.

Keep up with work and think BEYOND the wedding and enjoy your shape and new found health

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                          You can see it in your face too. You should try on the dress you going to wear at the wedding and see how you feel in it now. You worked hard on it. You still need to curb the drinking as that is calories that are sort of hidden as you don't count them as much as you do with food.

Keep up with work and think BEYOND the wedding and enjoy your shape and new found health
                                          Re drinking. remember I was drinking 7 days a week now its mainly fri sat and sun unless Caroline lands up from tipp lol
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Re drinking. remember I was drinking 7 days a week now its mainly fri sat and sun unless Caroline lands up from tipp lol
                                            Oh don't I know and remember that

Comment

Working...
                                            X