Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Welfare 25% Chrimbo Bonus Spin-Up

Only 70 spinny days left to Christmas.

I'm going ato attempt to spin up my 25% social welfare bonus (let's round it to an even €50 quid.)

So this thread is for anyone who would like to offer betting suggestions/tips. All bets will likely be made in bricks and mortar shops as I don't have much cash online these days.

I haven't a clue what to bet on so I will be highly suggestible and welcome your thoughts.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Robbie Keane first goal v Germany.

All in.
    airport, lol

Comment

Pyramid scheme?
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Robbie Keane first goal v Germany.

All in.
        Odds? Not sure I am feeling it tbf.

Comment

No, it's not.
          If you sign up 3 people for €50 though, I'll double your €50

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
            Odds? Not sure I am feeling it tbf.
            11/1 youll be disgusted when you are 550e poorer than you should be later this evening
            airport, lol

Comment

Hungary to beat Faroe Islands, and Georgia to beat Gibraltar double (PaddyPower) will turn your €50 into €75 by magic in just over 5 hours.

Comment

I'll take 1%

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                  I'll take 1%
                  No worries, 2 quid.

Comment

What are your thoughts on scratchcards?
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                      What are your thoughts on scratchcards?
                      Not ideal, but a top laugh. May do one or two small ones. May put €3 on the euros tonight, but that's if I get up off the couch.

Comment

Going €2.50 e/w on shia and lula in the 6.30pm.
                        €3 on euromillions
                        €5 on Robbie first goal scorer with pp (money back if Muller scores first.

Comment

Fuckin' pp were shutting the shutters as were ladbrokes.
                          Only on the euromillions.

That horse came 4th so I would have won €3.50, fs.

Comment

Turns out it only paid top 3 so saved money there. I dodged Robbie Keane too.

-2 points doug
                            -1 points Rhonda

Balance: 47 EUR

Comment

With the absense of any tips, thus far I have invested in euromillions.

3e last Friday
                              3e tonight

Balance: €41

Comment

With the absense of any tips, thus far I have invested in euromillions.

3e last Friday
                                3e tonight

Balance: €41
                                Did CHaD not get you a blackberry with an inbuilt calculator?

You've invested 6 quid, but are down 9?
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                  Did CHaD not get you a blackberry with an inbuilt calculator?

You've invested 6 quid, but are down 9?
                                  Posted previously about doing the euromillions last week. ul.

Comment

Posted previously about doing the euromillions last week. ul.
                                    This needs to be more of a blog effort, perhaps with screenshots of how you are losing the dosh.
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Christmas bonus won't be paid until December.

You are effectively borrowing, even if it is from yourself, to gamble.

Please see Point ## of the Gambling Addict Awareness guide.

P.S. Not sure but maybe the Social would pay for the GA therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post

He is buying Euromillions tickets so it's not really gambling as such, it's just an anonymous donation to a random European.

Comment

This is turning into a euromillions thing all over again... Gonna need multiples of €3 if you want to bust the spin-up so to make it €39 roll bet €2 on..

Morecambe, Northampton, Charlton treble - maybe include porto and mansfield if you're feeling lucky
                                          Last edited by mdoug; 21-10-14, 16:34.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Angel Di Maria to score first.
                                            ManYoo 2-4 Chelsea

475/1, free money.

Comment

11/1 youll be disgusted when you are 550e poorer than you should be later this evening
                                              Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Angel Di Maria to score first.
                                              ManYoo 2-4 Chelsea

475/1, free money.
                                              I'll get on this if he starts tomorrow.
                                              Have £1 on Louie 1st scorer in el clasico.

Comment

I'd lash the roll on tbh but it is up to you.

Comment

Down to £19 and change now after losing £10 on LFC and a quid or two on that CHD Chelsea bet.

Where are the expert tippers? I need your help or it will be a lean, lean christmas in the Sir Lord Business household.

Comment

Down to £19 and change now after losing £10 on LFC and a quid or two on that CHD Chelsea bet.

Where are the expert tippers? I need your help or it will be a lean, lean christmas in the Sir Lord Business household.
                                                    That Nigel Seeley lad who is tipping for our sports site could get you through this. His tips are generally pretty good.

Linky

Comment

Horse going in the 2.20 Nottingham today called It Must Be Faith. Only 2/1 but bolted up last week at same track. I was about to logout of site and just noticed this thread
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      It Must Be Faith

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                        Horse going in the 2.20 Nottingham today called It Must Be Faith. Only 2/1 but bolted up last week at same track. I was about to logout of site and just noticed this thread
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        It Must Be Faith
                                                        Moar
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Saw that message against the odds and stuck £10 on that nag's nose at 7/4.

Careca is the first 'Tremendous Winner at Tipping' champ.
                                                          Remember that time Careca saved Christmas?!

Comment

Buoyed by today's earlier victory, I've put £5 on Augero first goalscorer @3/1 - courtesy of @Ehonda.

Balance stands at £31.87

Comment

10e on Palitino or something in WSOP for a nice little Christmas.

Comment

What's the value tonight? And where are the supposed tipsters in this place??

Comment

Time to get this moving, Christmas s closing in.
                                                                  Tip from EamonH via facebook.

£10 City win
                                                                  £5 City and Everton win.

Starting balance was £50.00.
                                                                  Balance with this bet placed is £15.87

Comment

One would wonder why you listen to me with the track record I have proven above
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Silly Everton. Still, City.

Balance is now £43.87, approaching par.
                                                                      It's time to step up the betting now and make a push to make this molehill a mountain or a pile of dust.
                                                                      Need more tips or I'll have to consider a €20 National Lottery scratchcard.

Comment

Invest in lolwater

Comment

£1 on 6 draws in the 6 premier league games at 1900+/1, bet tip courtesy of Chadley.

Comment

£1 on 6 draws in the 6 premier league games at 1900+/1, bet tip courtesy of Chadley.
                                                                            Sterling for first goal for Pool for me. 5/1 with Boyles but double odds if scores in first 20 mins. My 100% record is on the line here !!!

lot of fors in that first line

Comment

#39
                                                                              Sterling for first goal for Pool for me. 5/1 with Boyles but double odds if scores in first 20 mins. My 100% record is on the line here !!!

lot of fors in that first line
                                                                              Only have pp but have £1.50 on him at 11/2

Comment

#40
                                                                                Only have pp but have £1.50 on him at 11/2

Christmas isn't far away mate, 1.50 not gonna make ya much ground
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Christmas isn't far away mate, 1.50 not gonna make ya much ground
                                                                                  slow and steady wins the race mate

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Doh

Comment

#43
                                                                                      £15 on

Arsenal
                                                                                      City
                                                                                      Chelsea -1

@6.28

Money in the bank.

Bank stands at £25 and change.

Doh
                                                                                      Twas only a small bet, still my toppest tipster.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Now you're sucking diesel. Lesson to be learned here - ignore everyone and pick your own

Comment

#45
                                                                                          I believe wit was me who told you to bet bigger. That should move me in to top tipster
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Bank is at £119, for now.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Lplated View Post

Thanks for the post, glad I only noticed it when re-reading the thread last night.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                French Ligue 1 Lyon v Reims
                                                                                                04-12-2014 20:00
                                                                                                Handicap Betting
                                                                                                Lyon (-1.0) @ 6/4
                                                                                                Spanish Copa Del Rey Real Oviedo v Real Sociedad
                                                                                                04-12-2014 19:00
                                                                                                Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                Real Sociedad @ 4/6
                                                                                                Spanish Copa Del Rey Cadiz v Villarreal
                                                                                                04-12-2014 19:00
                                                                                                Handicap Betting
                                                                                                Villarreal (-1.0) @ 6/4

Treble
                                                                                                1 line at £10.00 per line
                                                                                                Total stake for this bet: £10.00
                                                                                                Potential returns: £104.17
                                                                                                No: O/26739581/0000015
                                                                                                Total stake: £10.00
                                                                                                Free bets voucher: £0.00
                                                                                                Total Cost: £10.00
                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 04-12-14, 13:35.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Got my xmas bonus in my account this morning, gave me extra happy points as I have nicely leveraged already.

Perhaps I will float the idea of a selling stakes to the Welfare Office for next Christmas' spin.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    We go again

Premier League Matches Southampton v Man Utd Money-Back Special
                                                                                                    08-12-2014 20:00
                                                                                                    Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                    Man Utd @ 13/8
                                                                                                    Premier League Matches Man City v Everton Money-Back Special
                                                                                                    06-12-2014 17:30
                                                                                                    Handicap Betting
                                                                                                    Man City (-1.0) @ 5/4
                                                                                                    Premier League Matches Stoke v Arsenal
                                                                                                    06-12-2014 15:00
                                                                                                    Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                    Arsenal @ 23/20

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      We go again, again.

£40 double on City -1 and United tomorrow

Also £25 and change on City - 2 today.

Go big or go home, amirite @ehonda.

Bank is £9 with bets placed.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Got very unlucky to be fair.

Allin on Boxing day.

Premier League Matches West Brom v Man City
                                                                                                        26-12-2014 15:00
                                                                                                        Handicap Betting
                                                                                                        Man City (-1.0) @ 7/5
                                                                                                        Premier League Matches Chelsea v West Ham Money-Back Special
                                                                                                        26-12-2014 12:45
                                                                                                        Handicap Betting
                                                                                                        Chelsea (-1.0) @ 10/11
                                                                                                        Premier League Matches Sunderland v Hull
                                                                                                        Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                        Sunderland @ 21/20
                                                                                                        Premier League Matches Everton v Stoke
                                                                                                        Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                        Everton @ 4/5

£9 returns £152.16, or £0 depending.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                        X