Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
    anyone have a link i cant seem to get it

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

PP have a special that covers the draw, or either side to win by 1-4 points at evs that I really like.

Thought Tipp were poor enough for large parts of the semi final
      Another special catching my eye on PP. TJ Reid or Callanan to score the first point enhanced from evs to 2/1

A lot of talk this morning that Richie Reid (brother of TJ) will start in goals as Eoin Murphy is injured. Makes tipp forwards appealing for first goal and more so with PP double odds special.

On the draw.

Thought about it. Can't back against KK. Stuck em in a treble with England and Germany. About 5/1

Another special catching my eye on PP. TJ Reid or Callanan to score the first point enhanced from evs to 2/1
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Good start

Under 2.5 goals tomorrow has in my opinion a 85% chance of winning.

The 'under' 38.5 points line was very attractive at 10/11 earlier in the week, 5/6 best available now.

Spotted something a little odd for the Clare vs Kildare Ladies Intermediate final this afternoon (1.45).

Powers (and Betway) draw the total points line at 38.5 over/under at 5/6 either side, while Bet365 draw the line at 31.5 over/under at 5/6 the pair also. I've had a go on the 365 overs line.

I reckon there has to be some value in the All star awards market on PP. Given Waterford's all Ireland semi final appearance, along with a Munster and league final appearance they can probably expect to get 2 awards with an outside chance of 3. Even more so considering the 2 games against KK and how they will stay in the memory come award time.

Austin Gleeson is a shoe in of course. But the second has the value, this is a market where the likely lads in almost every position are evs or odds on. After gleeson the next shortest Waterford player is Connors at 4/1. Then its Paudie mahony 15/2, Jamie Barron, Kevin Moran and tadgg De burca 10/1.

I reckon the value is in the 2 midfield lads Barron and Moran. Barron was excellent in both KK games and Moran has picked up a few man of the match awards. The midfield was praised by pundits in both KK games but particularly the first.

Barron gets the award tonight

Austin Gleeson though takes Hurler of the year, Young hurler of the year and an All Star. Amazing stuff.

Barron gets the award tonight

Austin Gleeson though takes Hurler of the year, Young hurler of the year and an All Star. Amazing stuff.
                          Wp with Barron. Gleeson scooping all three gongs is surely unprecedented? Delighted for him.

Originally posted by Justin Casey View Post
                            Wp with Barron. Gleeson scooping all three gongs is surely unprecedented? Delighted for him.
                            Tony Kelly scooped the lot in 2013.

Delighted for Austin too, he didnt get u-21 hurler of the year though, different Waterford man picked up that - Stephen Bennett.

Tony Kelly scooped the lot in 2013.

Delighted for Austin too, he didnt get u-21 hurler of the year though, different Waterford man picked up that - Stephen Bennett.
                              Absolute class act, hopefully he keeps the feet on the ground.

Hasnt been much craic on here to date. There are a couple of nice bets this weekend, now that we have some sort of idea of the form.

For me Galway at 4/5 looks a bet along with Carlow at 11/10, who defeated Armagh in a friendly during the week.

Finally the 8/1 offered by Bet 365 for a draw at Healy Park this evening is remarkably appealing imo.

Agree with your thinking, Meath are pretty atrocious this year but wouldn't be surprised to see a backlash from them today, having said that I'm still backing Galway.

Shall follow these for the craic. Carlow matched at 2.4 for €50 on betfair there, I'll take that

every single time I follow these they lose, ugh
                                    Last edited by mdoug; 05-03-17, 16:08.

Meath are good value to beat Kerry today in the hurling. 7/2 with boules best price. Kerry no doubt will be a tough test but we're flying the last 18 months. Wouldn't be lumping in by any stretch but worth a punt

Galway 7/4 could be worth a nibble today! Feel they will up it physically against tip!

Kildare +9 today is arguably the best GAA bet I have seen all year. Painful amount of lumpage on it but the line should be 3-4 imo maximum 6.

Ive also taken a small nibble on them to win outright at 9/1

one time please

Kildare +9 today is arguably the best GAA bet I have seen all year. Painful amount of lumpage on it but the line should be 3-4 imo maximum 6.

Ive also taken a small nibble on them to win outright at 9/1

one time please
                                            Ouch

Ouch
                                              This hurt a lot

Line was 9.5 on Betfair and IIRC traded over 2.1 for a while before shortning.

Handicaps priced up with a draw are just stealing margin IMO

Darragh Fives 'Rte man of the match' tomorrow @ 25/1.
                                                  He's a super hurler and I'm presuming he'll be filling in for de Burca so there'll be a lot of interest in him and the bet looks like value.

Maurice Shanahan fgs @ 13/2 aswell.

Darragh Fives 'Rte man of the match' tomorrow @ 25/1.
                                                    He's a super hurler and I'm presuming he'll be filling in for de Burca so there'll be a lot of interest in him and the bet looks like value.

Maurice Shanahan fgs @ 13/2 aswell.
                                                    Decent sweat this, although I think that sorcery just sealed it for Gleeson.

Will you stop Gleeson was septic for 45 mins

I agree, just trying it...

Fives was class, himself and Barron did very well.

Have a squeak I'd say

Between him, Barron and Bennet one thing for sure he's no 25/1 shot, gl!

Nailed on I'd say

Who got it? Was too lazy to go to PP earlier to bet on the lad you said.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                  Who got it? Was too lazy to go to PP earlier to bet on the lad you said.
                                                                  Just announced on Sunday game. Barron got it.

Great sweat on 25/1 tbf, good shout.

Just announced on Sunday game. Barron got it.

Great sweat on 25/1 tbf, good shout.
                                                                    Got a good sweat at least, while they gave a good bit of credit to Fives, I knew by a he way they were raving about Barron that I was goosed. I thought myself that it was fairly close between those two.

On Galway to beat Mayo at 6/4 today. Didn't back the handicap but expect it to come in also.

If you buy the Mayo line of not being able to perform well in the league due to logistics of players living in Dublin I think 6/4 on Galway seems generous. Mayo have a very poor home record in the league, not sure how it applies to Championship.

I just thought the 6/4 was too big to pass up tbh. Think Galway will be fired up for this too.

Cillian O Connor late withdrawl. Good news

That looks like a blown out knee for Parsons.

Dour stuff.

Weeeeeeee. What a shite game but got the heart ticking at the end. Always liked Galway

Hard to see Mayo going anywhere when they appear to have lost Parsons and also appear not to have improved their shot selection. They are very tenacious but some of the things they do are so brainless.

Galway weren't too hot either for a lot of that but their subs were really good.

Terrible game in terms of standard. Galway should have won that more convincingly given the circumstances.

Jesus, a Dublin 2nd team would no doubt beat both those two out the gate. Mayo are desperate.

What's happening here. I cannot believe it.. Dublin looking like value to win Sam at 4/7.

Three solid bets GAB. Waterford to beat Clare also.

Kilkenny are becoming a very backable price at 4/7 . The defence is crippled alright but should be fine in the park. Backing the draws in the 2 Munster matches

Pretty disgraceful stuff from Dublin last night.

Just watched that now, ridiculous stuff.

Assume you're going today, I had tickets but I can't make it, hopefully yee get the win.
                                                                                            I won't be having a bet but Waterford at evens looks decent in Walsh Park.

Just watched that now, ridiculous stuff.

Assume you're going today, I had tickets but I can't make it, hopefully yee get the win.
                                                                                              I won't be having a bet but Waterford at evens looks decent in Walsh Park.
                                                                                              Yep, self and the young lad in the stand thanks to our season tickets. Can't wait for it. Vital we win but won't be easy. Fancy gleeson to have a big game today

No province more difficult across both sports than Munster hurling, easily the most coveted provincial championship.
                                                                                                Hopefully a Munster final and who knows.

Big fan of Austin, I only realised recently Tom Devine dropped off the panel, he's quite a loss imo, he's a fantastic athlete.
                                                                                                Shows the level of commitment needed that even at 23 you struggle to play and go to college(studying medicine tbf).

Interest bets for the weekend.

Mayo to beat Kerry
                                                                                                  Dublin -12 v cork
                                                                                                  Roscommon +3 v Tyrone.

Should be about 14/1.

It's a long time since I was any good at GAA bets but really expect Tyrone to spank Roscommon.

Interest bets for the weekend.

Mayo to beat Kerry
                                                                                                      Dublin -12 v cork
                                                                                                      Roscommon +3 v Tyrone.

Should be about 14/1.
                                                                                                      Bah

Dublin come in with a 13 point win. Tyrone win by 4 which fucks the bet by 2 points. Happy to have the sweat anyway.

Would like Kerry to win now tomorrow