Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minella Rocco & Any currency for tomorrow in Cheltenham. Hate backing against Nina in the cross country.
    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Siege of Orleans 6.00 Dundalk NAP currently 9/2 (6.0)

Comment

Well that didn't go to plan.ah well that's Fundalk for ya.

Any fancies for December Gold cup tomorrow?

Comment

Had good word about Uknowhatimeanharry from a person I'd trust for Cheltenham tomorrow. 11/10 or so. Should def win.

Comment

King Blue 230 Tramore should recoup some funds from today. Still can't believe I backed against Nina in the cross country. Also missed out on Grey Danube...

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
              King Blue 230 Tramore should recoup some funds from today. Still can't believe I backed against Nina in the cross country. Also missed out on Grey Danube...
              Bit of a gamble going on in that race on Cyprian Prince. Paddy's had him at 9/4 very early doors while he was still much bigger everywhere else so they knew

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                Bit of a gamble going on in that race on Cyprian Prince. Paddy's had him at 9/4 very early doors while he was still much bigger everywhere else so they knew

Opr
                Dunno anything about what the thinking is for today but I do know Moore hopes for a lot more than a Tramore beginners chase from Ballycahane.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                  Had good word about Uknowhatimeanharry from a person I'd trust for Cheltenham tomorrow. 11/10 or so. Should def win.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Nice win.

Jumped impeccably it must be said!

Comment

Byrnes is some operator!
                      A lad I know was booked to ride one for him in a bumper up the North one night, it was the first time he had ridden for him and he heard in the weighroom that his one had been backed into fav. He met Byrnes for the first time in the parade ring and there wasn't anything being said so the lad who was only a kid but an experienced amateur at the time asked if there were any instructions.
                      'Yes' says Byrnes, 'Don't fucking fall off'
                      Horse won 25 lengths obv
                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-12-15, 14:50.

Comment

Got good word for Reblis in the 13:50 at Plunpton.

Trainer rates him at winning it about 80% of the time. Usually hate betting on handicap races but I'd trust him so 5/2 seems ok.

Comment

Got good word for Reblis in the 13:50 at Plunpton.

Trainer rates him at winning it about 80% of the time. Usually hate betting on handicap races but I'd trust him so 5/2 seems ok.
                          Hmm, seems today was in that 20%.

The trainer said before the race and all that he should win it.

Comment

Hmm, seems today was in that 20%.

The trainer said before the race and all that he should win it.
                            maybe he got confused with his horse in the last
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That seems pretty cool.
                              There are a max of 20 shares available (1x ‎€6k = 5%), is that correct? Would it cost ‎€120k to run those 3 horses for a year?

Comment

Patriotic looks a stonking bet in the 14:30 at Southwell imo. Always puts his best foot forward at this track, last two efforts here where good seconds off a mark of 85 in class 2 and 3 events. Today he goes off 77 in a class 4 handicap, should have a bit in hand he he runs to his usual standard.

Also re the above^ Michael is a great guy to get involved with if you're hemming and hawing about dipping your toe. Gives good updates throughout the horses progress via pics and vids on whatsapp, very much a trainer who keeps you in the loop on things.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Going to fundalk tonight lads for a bit of craic. Anybody have any fancies for me. Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                    Going to fundalk tonight lads for a bit of craic. Anybody have any fancies for me. Cheers

Not a tip but Usain for Paul Nolan is getting punted fairly hard all day in the 8.30.
                                    Somebody fancies him tonight it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post

Think Togoville in the 7.30 is overpriced at 7s, 6 of his 8 wins have come here.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                        Not a tip but Usain for Paul Nolan is getting punted fairly hard all day in the 8.30.
                                        Somebody fancies him tonight it seems.
                                        Funny you said that, asked around and just got sent this.

Attached Files

Comment

Chesnut fire 7:30

Comment

Rogue trader worth a bet tomorrow in Fairyhouse and Three faces West in Haydock. 2 from the tracker. Small bets & a small double.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              i dont think tomorrow is the day to be with Rogue Trader.
                                              Too late for me. Thanks anyway. Anything catch your eye tomorrow?

Comment

Railway Tommy also meant to have a chance 245. They are worried about giving too much wait to the bottom one in it...

Comment

Thistlecrack looks the real deal, hes gonna be hard to back against in the world hurdle.

Comment

On Vicenzo Mio for the Ladbroke.

Comment

Minella Foru for the p power on the 27th. Get on now..

Comment

Info Pat I take it?

Comment

A friend of mine's transition year kid is running a Leopardstown tipping competition to raise funds for charity.
                                                          Its 20 a head, small prizes deadline for joining is tomorrow

Comment

if this and/or DCB's limerick one comes in, it'll be a very merry xmas in the Parrot household.
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What is Dcbs at Limerick please
                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                What is Dcbs at Limerick please
                                                                Limerick Race 6 - Eiri Ni Casca

Comment

DCB, as in the degenerate who used to post here?
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    DCB, as in the degenerate who used to post here?
                                                                    BCB my bad
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ah, didn't they have a prop bet at one stage? Someone link that for festive lols.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Limerick cancelled

Comment

Vautour is fascinating but looks a speed horse imo. Smad Place e/w for moi.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Vautour is fascinating but looks a speed horse imo.
                                                                            He will win the Queen Mother imo

Comment

RTE's pisspoor coverage is an insult to the license payers.

In fairness to the production team, the camerawork is quite good but other than Robert hall and maybe Andy Mc there is a terrible lack of competent performers in front of the camera.

What the fuck is the point of Brian Gleeson
                                                                              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 26-12-15, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                He will win the Queen Mother imo
                                                                                Or the Ryanair

Great field in any case today.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  RTE's pisspoor coverage is an insult to the license payers.
                                                                                  Poor auld Des sounds totally out of breath after the last. In fairness, calling them in the muck and rain can't be easy at all.

Comment

Stephens day out sponsored by GAB. TYVM. Appreciated as always.

Comment

Two G1s down for Rich Richie Rich anyway. Douvan looks an absolute machine.

Comment

LOL @ the face on Ruby when the result came in

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          LOL @ the face on Ruby when the result came in
                                                                                          Ruby knew he was beat at the line. Shook Brennans hand sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Ruby knew he was beat at the line. Shook Brennans hand sure.
                                                                                            Yea he knew alright, it was just that classic look of look of disgust at the unfairness of not winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                              never a great days punting imo.

In Leopardstown lots of ifs, buts and maybes but after much more study I make Dysios the NAP ew @ 6/1 or so.
                                                                                              Thanks for that, gonna cover the days drinking
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

€60 on Cue card saved the day finishing up about 150 behind but feeling like a win. Waste of time going to the mosh that is Leopardstown if its raining because of the indoor crush so hit town instead. So many places closed though so they must either be union or making enough money to say fork it.

So took over Bakers on Thomas St. and all going well until some old grey beardy Dubliners crustacean bastard who was eying us blow ins the whole way and who didnt like the way we were taking liberties in the liberties in his local with the remote control and helped put an end to out takeover so made do with muted live pictures. Then a young cocky barman grabbed the remote turned over for the Liverpool Leicester buildup at 2.45pm without consultation when the feature races at Leop and Kempton were looming before disappearing without time to react. So i needed to sweet talk the old bar woman minutes later to reconsider switching over at 2.55 and switching back at 3pm to the stupid match when the race would be over. It was like a huge life decision for her she was so worried that tip off would be missed by a lone football watcher waiting in the wings as if there was 50 red shirt baying bastards around which there wasnt but acquiesced to my persuasive demands. Then a one man Brian Woods lookalike(darts) one man keyboard, singer, sound system party wanker who had recently encamped down the back like he was all anybody needed ramped the volume up and made sure we wouldn't hear a word of commentary with his racket.
                                                                                                Why do people even leave their house.

Then just for good measure a while later heading home walking across the busy junction at Christchurch a fella on his own in a wheelchair was chancing it wheeling through a red onto an island when i gave him an unannounced helping to the other side but rebuked my efforts in no uncertain manner. Ok you bastard thats the last wheelchair ill help out in similar circumstances because of you. ffs
                                                                                                Last edited by rounders123; 27-12-15, 08:07.

Comment

Who should I be trying to lose my money on at Leopardstown today lads?
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Limerick xmas tip

The wife was given this by an old dear she looks after
                                                                                                    Her nephews horse is worth a couple of euros today available at 7/1 at the moment
                                                                                                    Horse won the race last year and is going for the double

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                      The wife was given this by an old dear she looks after
                                                                                                      Her nephews horse is worth a couple of euros today available at 7/1 at the moment
                                                                                                      Horse won the race last year and is going for the double
                                                                                                      The horses name is Page Turner

Comment

The higher weighted horses have a poor record in the paddy power, took perfect promise and Dromnea both ew at 33's, both trend strongly here.

Have to take on Sprinter at Kempton imo, Sire looks more appealing at prices.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

That was the best thing that could have happened to UDS to get a decent price on him at Chelts
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

What a race.

Comment

DeBoinville looked like a proper jock there.

Comment

Boruing up a storm lim 320

Comment

That time I won $1k for you Pat Mustard, you just returned the favour

Comment

Ty Pat. Some ride that was

Comment

you fucking dancer!!

Comment

You dixie pat.

Comment

cheers pat

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X