A couple of live 1/2 plo hands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of live 1/2 plo hands.

There is a live straddle in this game which is on pretty much every hand.

Seats 1/2/3 are all unknown to me and playing around 5-600 each as the game has just started no body is stuck yet or in profit. I am in seat 4 playing 500 and the final 2 players in seats 5 and 6 are regular cash players in the 1/2 nl game but are very poor plo players both are super aggro and both are playing around 1k when the game kicks off.

Hand 1

I'm on the straddle seat 5 who is the villain this hand raises to 20 seat 6 calls, the button folds both blinds call and I complete(Ah Kh Qc 10c ) leaving 100 in the pot to the flop.

Flop is 10h 4c Qs

both blinds check I bet 75 villain dwells and calls as does seat 6 both blinds fold.

Turn pot now 225 6c
    I check villain bets 200 seat 6 folds and hero?????

Also preflop does anyone like raisng back to make the blinds fold out? I find it tricky due to stack sizes.

Hand 2

This is in the same session around 45 or 50 hands later it's the same six players seats 1,2 and 3 are playing circa 650 I'm playing 850 and seat 6 is playing 1.4k and seat 5 is away from the table.

I'm in the bb here with Kh Kc Jh 8c seat 6 straddles to 5. seat 1 calls button and sb both call. I make it 30. Seat 6 and seat 1 which is the button both call.

Flop Js 6s Jd

I lead out for 100 seat 6 calls and the button raises to 200.
    Our move???
    At first I wanted to shove but tanked a little and having seen the villain play only a handful of hands he seems pretty tidy. Can we always narrow his hand down to 66xx here for a boat and AAJx type hands. Seat 6 doesn't concern me in the slightest he is capable of showing up with any kind of rubbish here.

Hand 1 definitely 3 bet, and I like checking the turn, but its to be very very happy when he bets and shove, not to wonder whats going on

Cbet on #2 is definitely too big, not quite sure what I'd do after that tbh, have to call and see really, cant do anything else

Comment

Hand 1: I just fire the turn myself and call a shove. I can't see how the 6c greatly improves his hand to where we should be worried about getting it in. If he has AKJ9ds with clubs, we're still about 55% fave to win the hand so just CRAI

Hand 2: Would you really expect him to show up with AAJx considering how preflop went? Not sure i like a minraise with 66xx but defo capable of having AJxx. I probably check the flop, but if i lead i probably make it a little smaller

I'm pretty clueless at Omaha tho

Comment

Hand 1 - 3bet pre. I like the check on the turn if you intend to jam the loots when he bets

Hand 2 - I wouldn't lead the flop. seems like a shite spot im not sure what to do. possible call and see what happens

Comment

Working...
        X