• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atufone

Originally posted by atufone View Post
    will lay this @5/4 up to ~300 if anyone is interested
    Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
    I'll take €300 at 5/4 please on zebedee. Just quote to confirm.
    you have it

atufone owes me €375 for the last 2 weeks on this.

There was an initial delay of a couple hours on my part in not giving him the Paypal account details that he needed. Gave them to him a couple hours after the result.

No word from him for a few days, and money not shipped. I proceed to send another PM. Thats ignored, so I send a good few more. I had noticed him being online plenty of times and not replying in the mean time. He replies after I send a bunch of PMs, essentially saying that he'd chased the loss on the day, and needed till this weekend to pay. Now is this weekend, and I still haven't got the money.

Anyone know this guy IRL? We can defo add him to a list of people not to bet with for sure anyway. FWIW, this is his only account apparently, and his email address doesn't give any clues to his name.

I've all but given up on him paying me at this stage, but I guess I still have hope that he has the honesty, integrity and moxy to come on and pay me back. Expensive lesson at this stage whether he pays me back or not. Wouldn't have made the bet except I thought he was a friend of one of my friends. Turns out I was wrong, and nobody I know knows him. Hopefully this can be a warning if nothing else.
    Last edited by KevIRL; 25-04-10, 16:07.
    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Unlucky mate, but seriously escrow escrow escrow always.

Comment

What a piece of shit scumbag.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
        What a piece of shit scumbag.
        aye but quite clever if it was his plan all along, scoop the 300 from TG and keep scooping till he lost and then disapeared, any chance this could be the same guy as before

Comment

my apologies to Tommy Gunne that this has not been paid yet, i do wish to pay it as soon as i can, unfortunetly at the moment i cant, through my own stupidity as i explained via pm...
          but i will however pay the minute i am in a position to do so..

to the people who say i scammed well thats understandable as it looks bad,and i would prob take that assumption to if the situation was reversed..

but i made a mistake for which i am sorry, not really sure as to what i can say, but i doubt i am the first to do so or will be the last..

i also owe an apology to all memebers here as my actions only lead to creating an element of doubt among others when betting within the forum..so again i am sorry

Comment

Fair play, takes a big man to own up! Hopefully this will teach you a lesson not to get yourself into gambling trouble in future.
            Profit before people.

Comment

my apologies to Tommy Gunne that this has not been paid yet, i do wish to pay it as soon as i can, unfortunetly at the moment i cant, through my own stupidity as i explained via pm...
              but i will however pay the minute i am in a position to do so..

to the people who say i scammed well thats understandable as it looks bad,and i would prob take that assumption to if the situation was reversed..

but i made a mistake for which i am sorry, not really sure as to what i can say, but i doubt i am the first to do so or will be the last..

i also owe an apology to all memebers here as my actions only lead to creating an element of doubt among others when betting within the forum..so again i am sorry
              Wouldn't have posted this thread if you had got back on to me yesterday or today. Just keep in contact with me.

It really does take a big man to post something like this, so fair play. I just hope you follow through on your word, and am pretty confident you will tbh.

I guess "scammer" is a bit harsh given your PMs, but it certainly was a possiblity. That bit was a little overboard on my part. Editting out now.
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Working...
              X