Clear All

Yeah i'm curious too.

Comment

Meant to put it up yesterday but I forgot:

SPOILER
      Villain had QQ

Ty for all the comments

Comment

can't believe HJ reduced to playing a $4k guaranteed MTT, rumours of busto must be true

Comment

I'm probably going to write this up and put it in a cardplayer article, its not often a set is a clear fold (with no straight or flush possible). Thanks caf!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
            I'm probably going to write this up and put it in a cardplayer article, its not often a set is a clear fold (with no straight or flush possible). Thanks caf!
            No problem! I just wish I realised that at the time. Tbh, while I was tanking and just before I made the call, I said to myself, 'I'm just not good enough to make this fold.' (possibly the most stupid thought ever to go through my head during a tournament decision...)

Thanks for making it a lot clearer

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

In fairness no one including yourself said they thought it was a clear fold

Comment

Working...
                X