X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuyt in for Henderson and Suarez/Carroll up top. Me likey

Comment

This is a great video to demonstrate how technically good American football is. Its from the 2007 fiesta Bowl that Bowie state won in OT. the amount of prep that goes into each play is redic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWFbGw-jZvc

Comment

I'll always be ambivalent about rugby, but the 3 games between Scotland, Argentina and England were the definite highlights for me so far. 3 epic encounters.

WP Tonga but also have to return to my ongoing theme about how unfairly the nations ranked 12-20 are treated.
        Tonga can now fuck off back under their rock for another 4 years whilst the 6N and 3N competitions take place, and those same 9 teams play each other in a series of moneyspinning summer and autumn internationals. Maybe a slot can be found in the calendar to give them one, max two games against the top 10 teams over the next 4 years. Disgraceful way to run a sport.

Comment

This game looks set up for a corner fest the way they're lined out imo. Gonna spread bet over 11 and hope for a high yield one time, one of the best bets to sweat.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Kuyt in for Henderson and Suarez/Carroll up top. Me likey
            I don't like. They should have five in midfield. We could get cut open like this.

Kuyt in instead of our overpriced English donkey is clearly a good thing, but the Lucas and Adam partnership simply hasn't been working.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              I don't like. They should have five in midfield. We could get cut open like this.

Kuyt in instead of our overpriced English donkey is clearly a good thing, but the Lucas and Adam partnership simply hasn't been working.
              I would prefer that but just glad Kuyt is in. Suarez would be fine up front with an extra playing in mid. I'm sure Gerrard will make an appearance early in 2nd half and that will be the formation

Comment

There's a Bowie state!? Looks like I have my college football team...
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

If you's are looking for football links today you should hopefully be able to find some HERE
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Has Coleman been back a while? good to see him playing again anyway

Comment

They should start off lamping balls into Carroll, that Everton defence is very very dodgy

Comment

There's nothing a sausage bap can't fix.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Cracking start to this game. Very open

Comment

Joke sending off.

Comment

Redic bad red card

Comment

lol at the ref. He caught Suarez but for fucks sake it was nothing bad

Comment

Clearly a red card, what are you guys on about? Disgraceful tackle altogether.
                                  Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 01-10-11, 12:13. Reason: trollface.jpg : )
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That's the biggest joke red card I've seen so far this season.
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Have a sneaky feeling that the Bernard Tapie / Full Tilt thing will come with a twist.
                                      Everything I've read about him suggests that he doesn't give money away easily, so I reckon that the guaranteeing everyones money thing will come with a catch.
                                      So many people seem to be talking in terms of withdrawing their loots the split second the site is back up and running. In order to prevent this I wouldn't be surprised if the current player balances are only accesible in terms of rakeback, maybe 100% (possibly even more) just to keep people playing there and keep the money on the site.

Comment

Idiot ref has ruined this game, retard was standing right beside it as well.
                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                          Really wonder what he actually saw? It was Rodwells knee that hit Suarez on the follow thru but was a free kick and that about it

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                            He certainly slowed down the corner count, 5 in the first twenty mins, games gone all negaitive since and there's been no more.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                              Have a sneaky feeling that the Bernard Tapie / Full Tilt thing will come with a twist.
                                              Everything I've read about him suggests that he doesn't give money away easily, so I reckon that the guaranteeing everyones money thing will come with a catch.
                                              So many people seem to be talking in terms of withdrawing their loots the split second the site is back up and running. In order to prevent this I wouldn't be surprised if the current player balances are only accesible in terms of rakeback, maybe 100% (possibly even more) just to keep people playing there and keep the money on the site.

Who are you. Seriously, someone said this to me last night, almost word for word what you just wrote

Comment

At least Atkinson gone 1 decision right super save from Howard

Comment

Tim you twitching hero
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

We'll never score What happened with Hibbert there? Took Adam out and nothing done about it?

Comment

For all the abuse Carroll gets, the service into him since he joined Liverpool has been fuckin horrendous

oooh and KevIrl is a fuckin fish at de pokass
                                                      BrianByrne and he jedi mentor would have something to say about his shovin ranges

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        Such a pity that Michael D is 4/7 to win. Thought he might be evens and was going to lump on. He's nailed on for the job and it isn't even close.
                                                        He should walk it. He's very transfer friendly. I've him at 6/4, would much prefer Norris though!

That being said it is a seven way stv where two of the candidates have die hard supporters., and the campaign is really beginning.
                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 01-10-11, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                          Who are you. Seriously, someone said this to me last night, almost word for word what you just wrote
                                                          Lol, definitely wasn't me - the idea only occurred to me in the taxi home last night.
                                                          Glad someone else had the same idea though, I was worried it might be in the 'too mad to be realistic' category.

Comment

Lol, definitely wasn't me - the idea only occurred to me in the taxi home last night.
                                                            Glad someone else had the same idea though, I was worried it might be in the 'too mad to be realistic' category.
                                                            Finkel was driving said taxi obv.
                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Bloodzeed fella who has a sopcast stream is a hero imo

Answering twitter questions about streams over the stream and telling anyone who doesn't like it to fuck off

+when he blocks someone the "whole world" see it

Comment

Lol, ya there is no way this guy is gonna give out 400m and watch people walk away with it.

Comment

Downing was anonymous today, a good wide man should really be making an impact in a 11 v 10 situation.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    For all the abuse Carroll gets, the service into him since he joined Liverpool has been fuckin horrendous
                                                                    We have no midfield in an attacking sense, we're completely unable to work the ball forward and dictate play. It's all a big ball and hoping that it sticks well enough for us to play off it.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    Downing was anonymous today, a good wide man should really be making an impact in a 11 v 10 situation.
                                                                    We spent money, and we spent it poorly.

Comment

BOOM!! nice play on the left there (withour Downing )
                                                                      Last edited by ghostface; 01-10-11, 13:22.

Comment

Everton players do enjoy a good dive now and again

Comment

ebay is awesomesauce. I got a 500 quid set of Kendo armour in near perfect condition for 35€

Comment

It's about time I got rod of Downing in my FF team
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Though Downing has played well enough since he joined (gash today but no service to release him tbh)

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                              We have no midfield in an attacking sense, we're completely unable to work the ball forward and dictate play. It's all a big ball and hoping that it sticks well enough for us to play off it.
                                                                              oooh who ya tellin?

and we do have an "attacking sense", just don't have an actual midfield to start it all off

Adam wants to play in a 3
                                                                              Downing wants to play wide of a 3
                                                                              Kuyt wants to play upfront (or wide) of a 3
                                                                              Gerrard wants to play in a 3

Lucas just wants to stop being left on his own

So play a 2 it is

Adam will be a decent squad player but slows the play wayyyy to much

Saw a couple of lads playing last season, looked like they could do a job, kept the ball moving, injected pace when needed etc

Spearing & aah Meireles I think they were called, nothing special but would be the types to build a platform for others

Liverpool should look into signing them until better become available

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                ebay is awesomesauce. I got a 500 quid set of Kendo armour in near perfect condition for 35€

You going to become the Dublin version of this guy?

SPOILER

Comment

^^^^^

I'm with you. Head scratching decisions from Kenny tbh.

Comment

The problem with Andy Carroll is the media, Kenny talks some shite in these post match interviews

Comment

Rugby is beautiful!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This game looks set up for a corner fest the way they're lined out imo. Gonna spread bet over 11 and hope for a high yield one time, one of the best bets to sweat.
                                                                                        Final total was 14. Prob would have been higher without the sending off but cant complain really.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                          You going to become the Dublin version of this guy?

SPOILER
                                                                                          "going to be" ?

Comment

Currently downloading the Battlefield 3 Beta - exciting times

Comment

Aguero off injured. My FF isnt happy

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                Currently downloading the Battlefield 3 Beta - exciting times
                                                                                                TR when your done. My XBL gold is gone for the moment.

Comment

Comment

Was going to go and see Drive tonight but showings must be finished, what about Debt anyone seen it or recommend a good film?

Comment

I know utd are going to win still, but they are playing terribly so far.

Comment

Take a bow Adam Johnson. Lovely technique
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Big 3-0 birthday for Happy Dude today apparently.

Happy birthday old man Riggz.

Comment

Richards better not come on and Newcastle better keep a clean sheet!

Comment

On the ROG topic which I missed out on. He might be the man for Italy, but for Wales we'll be in big trouble if we start ROG and if ROG doesn't make any mistakes against Italy it will be very hard/strange for Kidney to drop him for the Welsh match. The fact the we need to start Murray because we are starting ROG since he is so poor in the tackle is another negative for ROG.

Comment

Went to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy last night, was pretty meh imo

One weird thing was Trigger from Only Fools and Horses was in it, a fair bit,and not once did they show him straight on. You only got to see his back, his body or see him through a window or door. Dunnio what the story was with him

Comment

Quality hexing

Comment

2 mins left and they let a goal in, bunch of cunts. And Djzeko on for a point.... penguins will be massacred
                                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 01-10-11, 15:52.

Comment

Just need Villarreal for an accumulator to come in. Come on ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                        Went to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy last night, was pretty meh imo

One weird thing was Trigger from Only Fools and Horses was in it, a fair bit,and not once did they show him straight on. You only got to see his back, his body or see him through a window or door. Dunnio what the story was with him
                                                                                                                        I went last night as well and I thought it was fantastic. I know the book and the BBC series very well, I thought that the plot and keeping on top of who was who may have been too much effort for someone not as familiar with the Story.
                                                                                                                        For instance did you find it confusing that
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Prideaux was teaching in the school when you thought he was dead in the opening scene?
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-10-11, 17:20.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          I went last night as well and I thought it was fantastic. I know the book and the BBC series very well, I thought that the plot and keeping on top of who was who may have been too much effort for someone not as familiar with the Story.
                                                                                                                          For instance did you find it confusing that Prideaux was teaching in the school when you thought he was dead in the opening scene?
                                                                                                                          Ya tbf a lot of it was probably played out a bit quickly for someone who knew nothing of it previously

I didn't dislike it though. Just the trigger thing stuck in my mind lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X