1/2/5 live standard call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/2/5 live standard call

quick line check still playing at the moment and posting on my phone so sorry about the format, 5 is obligatory btw. Cash game after turboy pub game, most players seated are above average pub players. Villain is a bit old school has min raised a pre raise of 15 with AA,QQ,AK already. Made some strange moves and has been swinging hugely stack wise. Has hadclose to 400 in front to as to 100 etc Hero's image is loose but playing anything but. History with villain so far has been only one hand .... i flopped a house., he turned a king hi flush, got 2 streets of value but he still made a good river fold. Anyway UTG makes it 15 to go. Villain is the button and calls. I.m the straddle with AcQc, i make it 45. UTG folds. Villain pushes for 140. Hero? Is my raise really bad here and as played is it a petty stand call?
    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

You obviously have to call. Whether or not you 3 bet really depends on utg more than the button, and you don't give us any info on him. In any case since the effective stack seems to be about 40bbs getting in AQ is pretty standard almost no matter what the action.

Comment

I don't like where you're at but I'm not folding. He may have AK. That sucks a bit.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        You obviously have to call. Whether or not you 3 bet really depends on utg more than the button, and you don't give us any info on him. In any case since the effective stack seems to be about 40bbs getting in AQ is pretty standard almost no matter what the action.
        ye sorry kind of only realised after posting. Find it more difficult when posting on my phone. UTG hasn't really been out of line tonight. Playing pretty standard but would be a pretty loose pre flop raiser usually . I have table covered. Sitting with 300+.
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Looks grand/standard all round. You have to repop it pre and then have to call the 140 shove. He can have any pair and with you having a loose image A10/AJ might be in the mix too.

Comment

standard to me.

Comment

Working...
            X