10NL QQ 3 bet pot gross turn spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10NL QQ 3 bet pot gross turn spot

No reads on villain. Only been at the table for 16 hands.

Preflop and flop is standard.

Turn - is a weird one cos it's a great card to bluff if he's drawing to the flush

River - flush misses and I want to puke

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($10.86)
    Hero (BB) ($10)
    UTG ($6.76)
    MP ($10)
    Button ($10.17)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
    3 folds, SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.10, SB calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.20) 10, 4, 5 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $1.30, SB calls $1.30

Turn: ($4.80) 10 (2 players)
    SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

River: ($7.80) 6 (2 players)
    SB bets $6.96 (All-In), Hero ????

On one hand it could easily be exactly what it looks like. Any old ten.
    On the other your hand is very under repped. BB 3Bet, cbet, flat doesn't scream overpair. And he may think his 2pair is good.

It's just a pot odds question at this point. I think you are winning here enough to call. He can have a Ten here most of the time and its still +EV to call it off.

Comment

Quite possible here that he has missed his flush and is trying to steal the pot or thinks his second pair is good, also 99 JJ is possible, imo you have to call.
      airport, lol

Comment

I snap this shit up
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Call. Turn sizing would be the deciding factor really, looks like pot-controlling to get there. This is still Tx pretty often, but we're getting 2:1 so w/e. More betting disks please!
          "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Originally posted by Winning! View Post
            Call. Turn sizing would be the deciding factor really, looks like pot-controlling to get there. This is still Tx pretty often, but we're getting 2:1 so w/e. More betting disks please!
            While I agree with this in theory, I think at 10nl this is Tx 90% of the time and we can't justify a call.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

There's lots here that I don't understand. What was your thinking on the turn when you called? Surely that's the card you wanted to see? But you said flush missed and you want to puke?
                I can't see him having 99, JJ or some other worse pair here at 10nl, obv for him here with these hands shoving>CC'ing but that's not going to happen too often at this level. PS don't really think ur hand is under repped here.
                I'm not too sure what I do here tbh, I actually want to fold it.

Comment

Does anyone jam the turn?

Comment

Yeah I was just about to post that, I'd jam the turn. Pot is too big to consider folding or calling, there are too many draws and I'd never expect my opponent to fold any pair.

Comment

Working...
                    X