Irish Poker Boards
GG Poker May 17
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events

Old 06-08-17, 20:48   #41
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tglynn View Post
Guy from New Zealand just 2 outed me twice heads up to ship the ticket! The frustration is real ��
Was watching some of it - he definitely had god mode enabled! Unlucky dude.

Next week's Sunday night IPO 2017 super sat on GGPoker is a deep freezeout (1 hour late reg), should mean loads more play.
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Old 07-08-17, 20:12   #42
angle_grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfax View Post
Do you mean on GG Poker?

I forgot to mention, there is a freeroll $6 sat and $35 final for the IPO tonight.
No for the event itself.

Is it required to have a GG Poker account
angle_grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-17, 10:41   #43
Irish Poker Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by angle_grinder View Post
What are the payout options?
Hi Angle grinder - I'm guessing you are asking what are the payout options re prizemoney during IPO ?

If so, most prizes will be paid out in cash during the event. Due to limited amount of cash on premises for security reasons, there will be a max cash payout and anything above that will be paid via bank transfer or online GG acc (players choice). The max-cash payout will only affect the last 5 or 6 players in the main event
Old 09-08-17, 23:19   #44
angle_grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Poker Series View Post
Hi Angle grinder - I'm guessing you are asking what are the payout options re prizemoney during IPO ?

If so, most prizes will be paid out in cash during the event. Due to limited amount of cash on premises for security reasons, there will be a max cash payout and anything above that will be paid via bank transfer or online GG acc (players choice). The max-cash payout will only affect the last 5 or 6 players in the main event
Yes I was. Thanks for getting back to me. Good to see players are given a choice.
angle_grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-17, 15:58   #45
ibimon

hi.

I can't seem to use my tournament dollars to register for the $6 rebuy satellite.
Also checked and I can register using tournament dollars to any other rebuy MTT.

thanks.
ibimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 07:46   #46
ionapaul

This is a new one to me; the T$ have only recently been introduced and I would guess they are not enabled for buy in to 'private tournaments', which in the context of the GGNetwork the IPO sats are (only available on GGPoker rather than network wide). I'll confirm anyhow.

Glad to see some IPBers are taking full advantage of the freerolls we're running ahead of each $6 qualifier; some familiar player names taking them down I think there is much less likelihood of Sunday super sat overlays as time goes on (once GGPoker accepts UK-based players there should be much more traffic) so would recommend going for your IPO ticket sooner rather than later if you plan to sat in and don't want to play against too many others.
Old 13-08-17, 10:08   #47
Irish Poker Series

Online satellites to IPO Sunday 13th August

Old 13-08-17, 19:11   #48
ionapaul

Only three runners currently in the IPO 2017 super sat on GGPoker - one €300 ticket GTD and a overlay of over $200 right now, in case anyone's looking for value.
Old 14-08-17, 18:45   #49
MayoPokerTour

Logged in to play the satellite tonight and cant see any option to register even though its only on 15 minutes In the main lobby status is showing as Running.

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry 20. Re-entry 20.
MayoPokerTour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-17, 09:27   #50
ionapaul

That's very strange - looking back now the satellite was set up to accept late registrations for 11 levels (as tonight's is, hopefully there isn't a repeat of this issue). Maybe a once-off glitch? I'll ask poker room to investigate anyhow.

Also - we are now happy to accept UK-based players in the IPO freerolls that run most nights, always ahead of the $6 qualifiers. One step closer to accepting UK players in our paid games...
Old 15-08-17, 18:59   #51
Dahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionapaul View Post
That's very strange - looking back now the satellite was set up to accept late registrations for 11 levels (as tonight's is, hopefully there isn't a repeat of this issue). Maybe a once-off glitch? I'll ask poker room to investigate anyhow.

Also - we are now happy to accept UK-based players in the IPO freerolls that run most nights, always ahead of the $6 qualifiers. One step closer to accepting UK players in our paid games...
Not a once off glitch, same problem right now, late reg for 60 mins, but 28 mins in it's listed as running in lobby, not late reg., so can't play!!
Dahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-17, 20:17   #52
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahman View Post
Not a once off glitch, same problem right now, late reg for 60 mins, but 28 mins in it's listed as running in lobby, not late reg., so can't play!!
Argh - and the 30/30 sat allowed people to late reg no problem! Will get the ops guys to cancel the rest of the week's qualifiers and recreate them tomorrow, hopefully that'll do the trick.

Thanks for letting me know...
Old 16-08-17, 07:11   #53
jungle juice

Quote:
Argh - and the 30/30 sat allowed people to late reg no problem! Will get the ops guys to cancel the rest of the week's qualifiers and recreate them tomorrow, hopefully that'll do the trick.

Thanks for letting me know...
same here tried to late reg thats 3 times now site is a joke
jungle juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 10:28   #54
Irish Poker Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungle juice View Post
same here tried to late reg thats 3 times now site is a joke

Hi Guys,

Sorry for inconvenience on this - Paul from GG is aware of the issue and is correcting it. Paul will update here once corrected.

Nick
Old 16-08-17, 18:42   #55
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Poker Series View Post
Hi Guys,

Sorry for inconvenience on this - Paul from GG is aware of the issue and is correcting it. Paul will update here once corrected.

Nick
This issue looks to be solved as a result of the work done earlier today - just late regged there... obviously I can't play this so my chips are there to be taken!
Thanks From:
Old 20-08-17, 20:33   #56
FishDonk57

TrundleGod "The NewZealand Guy" just 3 outed me to knock me out.

Long way to travel for the IPO too.

Quote:
Was watching some of it - he definitely had god mode enabled! Unlucky dude.

Next week's Sunday night IPO 2017 super sat on GGPoker is a deep freezeout (1 hour late reg), should mean loads more play.
FishDonk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:55   #57
Dahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishDonk57 View Post
TrundleGod "The NewZealand Guy" just 3 outed me to knock me out.

Long way to travel for the IPO too.
Same guy got me too for the ticket. A/J < Q/J aipf, hits not one Queen but two. Seen him winning numerous hands where he's dominated, guy just can't lose!
Dahman is offline   Reply With Quote

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events