X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can an online slot player be taxted?

Hi all,

Never really tought about this before but was out for a few pints last night with some of the lads and one of them who's girlfriend is not working nor has she for a while, plays a fair amount of online slot machines on Ladbrokes.

He was saying that in the past 4 weeks she's has won over 5k and she's not pumping in 100's a day he said the odd 20 maybe twice a week.

She's starting to get worried that the revenue are gonna knock on her door and starting questioning her.

I know this isnt the case but is she allowed take out as much as she wants ie if she wins 1k every week for 6 weeks, does she run any type of risk?

Cheers

Can't be taxed on gambling winnings.

Comment

Do you have a link to these slot games, sound like easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        You can't lose if you Martingale it, all you have to do is keep doubling your bet till you win.

You have to make sure you stop for the day once you win though, if you get greedy you'll go broke.

Comment

She's won over 5k but she's only pumping in the odd 20 maybe twice a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            You can't lose if you Martingale it, all you have to do is keep doubling your bet till you win.

You have to make sure you stop for the day once you win though, if you get greedy you'll go broke.
            No need to Martingale these I'd say - Shirley theres a super dooper jackpot building?

Comment

No need to Martingale these I'd say - Shirley theres a super dooper jackpot building?
              I dunno, I'm a Martingale Enthusiast tbh.

Comment

I would also like to subscribe...

Comment

just make sure you write the letter to the Taxted man for her.
                  GAA News Website

Comment

But how much did she lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                      just make sure you write the letter to the Taxted man for her.
                      [X] Spat out my tea

Comment

Ah I'm reminded of the time I dusted off a monkey playing deal or no deal on Paddy Power.

Good times

Comment

Whether serious or not, question answered. Thread is going in the expected direction now, so time to close it.

Comment

Working...
                          X