site layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site layout

just a minor suggestion. the landing page at irishpokerboards.com is the landing page of the forum, but from a user-friendly perspective, I'd imagine the majority of boards.ie users had the poker forum bookmarked so their landing page was the poker forum, not the boards.ie homepage.

Effectively, I'd be of the opinion that "Irish Poker Boards" would have a cleaner transition from boards.ie if when you type www.irishpokerboards.com into your browser you're automatically brought to the "general poker" tab, rather than the forum homepage.

I see what you are saying Jeff, but I think the fact that all the forums are listed there are well makes it ok. Also, any other forums would be dead if they weren't on the main landing page imo. Plus you get to see the not so cool stats.

I think a lot of people might well just bookmark the main forum anyways rather than the initial homepage, but this whole thing, including layout is evolving. If enough people think we need to change something then we probably will.

Comment

I wonder if some of "Best of Theory Threads" can be migrated from the old site in time. Very helpful for the newbie.
      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
      X