Mark Forums Read issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Forums Read issue

When I click the Mark Forums Read link on the homepage I get a message stating:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

This happens both logged in and out. There seems to be a few similar issues reported on vbulletin.com over time. Would it have something to do with an upgrade that was applied to vbulletin?

Don't know. I'll have a look round this evening to see. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Don't know. I'll have a look round this evening to see. Thanks for the report.
      No problem. I'm using the Standard Style btw.

Comment

Do you use this link often? Did it work until recently?

Comment

Do you use this link often? Did it work until recently?
          I did use it regularly with no problems. I can't say for certain when it stopped working but it is definitely within the past week. I saw you mention something about an update to vbulletin so I thought it might be that.

It's not a huge issue and if it is going to take a lot of time to sort out I'd have no issue doing without it.

Comment

OK, I found info on it anyhow. Fixing it without breaking something else is the next step. I have a couple of cunning plans though, but need to think them through first, and this may get fixed as a result if I do it. Might not be for a few days though as I need to investigate a few things and get the impulse to do it.

Comment

OK, actually fixed this independent of my other crazy ideas. It is right in the Standard style now, I'm in the process of fixing it in the other ones.

Comment

OK, actually fixed this independent of my other crazy ideas. It is right in the Standard style now, I'm in the process of fixing it in the other ones.
                The Mark Forums Read option under Quick Links at the top of the page works (I'm only after finding that btw, never knew it was there) but the one at bottom of the index page is still giving the same error.

Comment

Damnit. I'll have a look at that one later. Obviously I never use that feature, and had to search for the one at te top of the page, and never knew there were 2 of them. It should be easy enough to fix anyways once I get round to it.

Comment

Damnit. I'll have a look at that one later. Obviously I never use that feature, and had to search for the one at te top of the page, and never knew there were 2 of them. It should be easy enough to fix anyways once I get round to it.
                    Thanks for your help.

Comment

OK, found that too. Doing it now before I forget about it.

Edit: Done.
                      Last edited by 6starpool; 30-01-12, 19:24.

Comment

OK, found that too. Doing it now before I forget about it.

Edit: Done.
                        Yeah it's working for me as well. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                        X