Bankroll management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankroll management

Any chance someone could point me in the right direction of where to find a someone that would be good in terms in bankroll or something along them lines .. any suggestions on podcasts/books related would be greatly appreciated [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of different answers to this, depending on playing style and relative edge, but generally you're gonna want to have 20+ buyins (100bbs) for cash games and 50+ buyins for tournaments at the very least. That's even being quite aggressive, so aim for more if possible.
    If losing, drop down in stakes so u still have same number of buyins

Comment

Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
      Lots of different answers to this, depending on playing style and relative edge, but generally you're gonna want to have 20+ buyins (100bbs) for cash games and 50+ buyins for tournaments at the very least. That's even being quite aggressive, so aim for more if possible.

If losing, drop down in stakes so u still have same number of buyins

I mainly play stakes between $3.30 and $11 on pokerstars depending on the day and what tourneys are on so I should start with say a $500 bank roll yes ? I consider myself fairly good at poker but yet ive lost money in all of the last 7 years despite a couple of decent wins .. I put this down to just never having any sort of structure in place and just playing any game regardless of cost making it almost impossible to win money in the long run ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Believe me, i hear you!
        Yep that should do nicely. Throw in some $3.50 and $7 sngs too to lower overall variance and build a roll. Those $7 games are among the softest on the site in my experience. Definitely wouldn't be playing too many $11 games off $500 aside from the big 11

Comment

Working...
        X