No announcement yet.

AND THEY'RE OFF.......FOR 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No return again the last day,Sandiva @ 16/1 in the 1000 guineas for €20 each way with the bank standing at €4724.04
    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

No return the last day,gone with Body Language @ 14/1 for €30 e/w in the chester cup which leaves the bank at €4664.04
      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

No return again yesterday,went for a fiver each way trixie today,thats plenty @ 13/2 in the 1.45,quickaswecan @ 11/2 in the 4.25,both in chester & dixie highway @ 11/4 in the 6.50 clonmel (returns €1,533.16 if they happen to win)which leaves the bank standing at €4624.04.

also stuck €40 on Orchestra @ 4/1 in the chester vase,bank stands at €4584.04.
        Last edited by amberleaf; 08-05-14, 10:19.
        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
          No return again yesterday,went for a fiver each way trixie today,thats plenty @ 13/2 in the 1.45,quickaswecan @ 11/2 in the 4.25,both in chester & dixie highway @ 11/4 in the 6.50 clonmel (returns €1,533.16 if they happen to win)which leaves the bank standing at €4624.04.

also stuck €40 on Orchestra @ 4/1 in the chester vase,bank stands at €4584.04.
          Followed you with orchestra...nice shout
          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Bejazas pat,your a brave man with the strike rate i have over the last 6 weeks,but sur thats what the rolls for i suppose.A.o.b. has a savage strike rate here especially with galileo sired horses,in the first 2 days of the chester meeting,5 of galileos off spring have run(all trainers),reading (1st-1st-2nd-all in group 3 races)(5th in a listed)(12th in a hcp),3 offspring out today at chester

Pacific Heights in the 1.45(class 2 hcp-7 furlongs,122 yards),priced up @ 12/1,has a few class 3 wins under the belt including one on soft,first run at chester,worth a tenner e/w for me with pp(m.b.s. if he ends up 2nd or 3rd,online only i think)

Kingfisher in the 2.15(listed stakes-1m2f),priced up @ 3/1 & and trained by the great man himself,chance €25 on the nose

Nashville in the 5.00(class 4 hcp-1m4f)trained by richard fahy whos stable is in great form,priced @ 16/1 with laddies,no world beater for sure but has a win over 2 miles at the track in a class 4,(led all the way,thats a big plus at chester for me)would think the drop back in trip wont upset him too much,could be a little value at those odds and good for €20 e/w.

Nothing from the trixie yesterday,but Orchestra won for a return of €200,which brings the bank to €4784.04.

€10 ew on Pacific Heights in the 1.45 @ 12/1,€25 win on Kingfisher @ 3/1 in the 2.15 & €20 e/w on Nashville @ 16/1 in the 5.00 for a total of €85 out the gap with the bank standing at €4699.04
            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
              Bejazas pat,your a brave man with the strike rate i have over the last 6 weeks,but sur thats what the rolls for i suppose.A.o.b. has a savage strike rate here especially with galileo sired horses,in the first 2 days of the chester meeting,5 of galileos off spring have run(all trainers),reading (1st-1st-2nd-all in group 3 races)(5th in a listed)(12th in a hcp),3 offspring out today at chester

Pacific Heights in the 1.45(class 2 hcp-7 furlongs,122 yards),priced up @ 12/1,has a few class 3 wins under the belt including one on soft,first run at chester,worth a tenner e/w for me with pp(m.b.s. if he ends up 2nd or 3rd,online only i think)

Kingfisher in the 2.15(listed stakes-1m2f),priced up @ 3/1 & and trained by the great man himself,chance €25 on the nose

Nashville in the 5.00(class 4 hcp-1m4f)trained by richard fahy whos stable is in great form,priced @ 16/1 with laddies,no world beater for sure but has a win over 2 miles at the track in a class 4,(led all the way,thats a big plus at chester for me)would think the drop back in trip wont upset him too much,could be a little value at those odds and good for €20 e/w.

Nothing from the trixie yesterday,but Orchestra won for a return of €200,which brings the bank to €4784.04.

€10 ew on Pacific Heights in the 1.45 @ 12/1,€25 win on Kingfisher @ 3/1 in the 2.15 & €20 e/w on Nashville @ 16/1 in the 5.00 for a total of €85 out the gap with the bank standing at €4699.04
              Nice lil win yesterday, hopfully back on the upwards slope for you now.
              Pacific Heights did very well there to get 3rd, nice start.
              Gonna get on Kingfisher for the sweat too. Pretty sure Nashville is a NR.

GL GL onwards and upwards.

Comment

Legend Wp

Comment

Good day yesterday,Pacific Heights finished 3rd for a return of €34,Kingfisher won for a return of €100 & Nashville was a n.r. so no bet with €40 returned which brings the bank to €4872.04,just a few e/w punts for me to day,gone with dixie highway in the 3.45 wexford @ 5/1 & Gabriels Lad in the 3.50 ascot @ 20/1 for just €20 e/w on both with pp,pay your moneys and takes your chance about these two and leaves the bank standing at €4792.04.
                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                    Nice lil win yesterday, hopfully back on the upwards slope for you now.
                    Pacific Heights did very well there to get 3rd, nice start.
                    Gonna get on Kingfisher for the sweat too. Pretty sure Nashville is a NR.

GL GL onwards and upwards.
                    yup,good little angle in chester all the same,one to keep in mind for the apob horses in the future.
                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Great day lto,with Gabriels Lad winning for a return of €540 and Dixie Highway second for a return of €45 which brings the bank to €5377.04,miss pepperpot @ 14/1 in the 7.10 killarney & Glenariff @ 14/1 in the towcester 8.30 for just €20 each way on both,with the bank standing at €5297.04.
                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Miss pepperpot finished back in 5th so no return there,Glenariff went off @ 25/1 and ran a fine race finishing 3rd for a return of €120 which brings the bank to €5417.04.
                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Just a €15 e/w punt on Hi There @ 12/1 in the first at york,leaves the bank standing at €5387.04.
                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Nothing again the last day,€15 e/w on Khione @ 14/1 2.45 york & €20 win on mystery drama @ 7/2 in the 5.15 newmarket,the best i can muster up this fine day,which leaves the bank standing at €5337.04.
                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Nothing again the last day,gave ever yours a nibble of €30 @ 9/2 (gen) in the redcar 2.50 with the bank standing at €5307.04.
                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Surprised you haven't had a few of Seamus Mullins horses up Amber, usually a trainer you follow and hew flying at the moment.
                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Working...
                                X