100plo, couple of hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100plo, couple of hands

What's the best play on the turn here, I've no reads on this guy other than he donk potted the turn earlier when a flush came and I folded. Hes playing very lose preflop so far.

$0.50/$1 Pot Limit Omaha Hi
    3 Players
    Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
    Hero (BTN) ($101)
    SB ($105)
    BB ($131.65)

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 3 players) Hero is BTN 10:club: J:heart: K:heart: 9:club:
    Hero raises to $3.50, SB folds, BB calls $2.50

Flop: 10:spade: 2:heart: 3:club: ($7.50, 2 players)
    BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB calls $6

Turn: Q:heart: ($19.50, 2 players)
    BB bets $14.62, Hero ....

On turn I've smallish wrap, one pair and 2nd nut flush draw.

I'm not sure should I be raising to get it in here which I would do ok against any kind of range, even vs a set but I just don't feel like he has a hand here either so I think he just folds a lot and then I miss out on the chance of him bluffing the river. My problem is if he bluffs the river and I miss I gotta fold and if I hit he might not pay me off that often either.

Even against TTxx I have 49% so I guess raising the turn can't be terrible anyway. But i'ts pretty hard for him to have much of a hand here either.
    I guess my other problem is if I miss the river my hand is no good almost always and even if he checks it's going to be almost impossible for me to win. With more reads I know we can make a better decision but what do people feel is the higher +EV line here.

Other hand that I played was when I 3bet poorish AA hand against an UTG opener who actually folds to 53% of 3bets so that's probably not the best play in itself. He would be a reg and plays pretty snug at 22/17 with 12% open from utg. I guess on the flop I don't really want to have to bet and fold. Am I right an thinking that would be what you would normally do there? I have a couple of backdoor draws as well that I would like to see also. Is the line below ok? Is turn a fold?

$0.50/$1 Pot Limit Omaha Hi
    6 Players
    Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
    UTG ($100)
    Hero (UTG+1) ($199.10)
    CO ($32.20)
    BTN ($33.95)
    SB ($64.20)
    BB ($155)

Pre-Flop: ($2.50, 6 players) Hero is UTG+1 A:spade: K:spade: 8:spade: A:club:
    [CO posts $1]
    UTG raises to $3, Hero raises to $11.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $8.50

Flop: 3:club: 10:heart: 9:spade: ($25.50, 2 players)
    UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: 2:club: ($25.50, 2 players)
    UTG bets $17, Hero calls $17

River: 4:heart: ($59.50, 2 players)
    UTG checks, Hero checks

I could go either way with hand one, think he turns up with q10xx for the most part, Actually prefer the shove because it might fold out Ah10hxx hands.
    Hand 2 is played ok i think because betting and getting raised is just such a gross spot to be in, although I prob lead if his flop c/r % is low. And then just bet all brick turns.
    Although Im not the best at omaha so the above could be total bullshit too

Comment

i pot hand 1

wp hand 2

Comment

hand two is well played, i might bet the flop but as played is grand.
        hand one is the interesting one.
        Personally, im with noel, im potting/calling a shove
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hand 1 is a close one between potting it and taking up knitting instead of PLO

Comment

hand 1 have the auto top up button pressed and shove.
            hand 2 plays it self really. although as was already stated he could have a SD + FD on turn and building a pot. so im only happy to take a check there.

lower level so could be talking thru my hat.
            http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

hand 1. I raise, you can fold out better hands.

hand 2 seems fine, you could bet call flop either.

Comment

Hand one

Best option is a mixture between raising and calling. No ones saying that when u raise your folding out every hand u have crushed, worst fds ec

when villain donks there based on the minimal info hes repping top two/turned draw qq set

Comment

Raise hand 1 every time.

Comment

Working...
                  X