wrap it up !!
    This too shall pass.

Comment

gg, wp

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          If Kilbricken Storm wins, I'll just pay out to Sitch straight away.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ugh I thought I had that in this.

Wp Sitch

Great comp WP RDIII
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Well play Sitch, back to back 33/1 shots!

Comment

Hope you doubled them IRL Sitch?

Comment

wp sitch!

Comment

wrap it up !!

Comment

Please tell me you backed one or both of those ?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Hope you doubled them IRL Sitch?
                            Ha I wish. Had the first one at a big price though.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

We must try to finish 2nd. 1st is lost
                              Fu Jose.

WP incredible all the same.

Comment

Away and Gone

This will be a record winning total

Comment

WP Sit.

Comment

Golden Girls

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      Looks like an intriguing battle for second this year. The "without sitch" market has actually matched more money.
                                      Love it when a stupidly arrogant post comes true
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Are we all lumping on Djakadam?
                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                          Are we all lumping on Djakadam?
                                          I’m already lumped on him,no way he does it now though

Comment

Pretty sure TheImprover went back to back with 50/1 and 33/1 shots on the final day of the Aintree comp one year.

Nice to see trainers other than Mullins and Elliott getting a winner.

Comment

Fecking Anti climax . I'm going over to City West to abuse Andy Black

Comment

Outside of the comp, clearly funking for mcnugget and his syndicate here (Total Recall). Must be amazing to have a runner in this.

Hopefully they hunt him around and he comes round the turn with a sniff.

Comment

Think I've pretty much backed Killultagh Vic every time he's run but not convinced in him as a GC horse at all. Small investment on Definitely Red to slog it out instead.

Await screams of pain.

Comment

Hooch has a winner but it's not making much impact on the table:

Comment

Outside of the comp, clearly funking for mcnugget and his syndicate here (Total Recall). Must be amazing to have a runner in this.

Hopefully they hunt him around and he comes round the turn with a sniff.
                                                      Ugh, was running a nice race too. Hopefully the fall wasn't a bad one.

Comment

Foxhunter fancies

This actually is a race you could get a big-priced shock in:

Comment

WP Sitch and thanks RDIII.

Good fun despite knowing from a couple of furlongs i wasn't gonna get a run from Our Duke.

Comment

This actually is a race you could get a big-priced shock in:
                                                            stuck my £20 free bet on wells de luna. let's hope you make it 3 for 3

Comment

Just checked in, wp sitch.

Cheers Raoul as always, really adds to the week.

Have to get on Sitches 50/1 shot here for the just incase factor.

Comment

Ms A Sackofspuds rides that winner

Comment

Wow I think cousin Pete would have toppled me there.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Pat Custard and Eoghan104 had that winner.

Couldn't possibly make any difference. Could it?

Comment

If Sitch draws a blank and Coeur De Lion wins, we could have a grandstand finish.....

or indeed Doitforthevillage in the last.

Comment

Ms A Sackofspuds rides that winner
                                                                        She had dislocated her shoulder in running and pushed it in after the last

TBF I thought the same at first but when you see the replay you can see shes not right

Comment

Blow by Blow (sounds like a night out with the Ulster rugby team) wins that and more or less seals it for Sitch.

Backed it myself to retrieve something from the wreckage.

Comment

Pat Custard goes back to back to move into a clear second....

Comment

Picks in the last as follows...can we get a sweat out of this?

Comment

On Three Stars to try and go back to back myself

Comment

edit

Read the table ffs !

I love the way Sitch went with our old friend Bright New Dawn the only horse 90% of the table could scoop him with :Tren:
                                                                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 16-03-18, 17:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Can't believe no one stuck Bright new dawn in for the scoop
                                                                                    Sitch did.

That horse was a future Gold Cup winner four years ago....

Comment

non runner for me, can i stick it on sizing platinum?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                        No.

Goes on the SP fav

Comment

No.

Goes on the SP fav
                                                                                          BOOO, he wasn't a non runner this morning!!!

Comment

You'd have needed the 100 on to come second

Comment

8. If you select a horse that is subsequently declared a non-runner (and do not amend your post before 1pm), your stake is automatically transferred to the favourite in that race. In the case of joint or co-favourites, it will transfer to the horse with the lowest racecard number.
                                                                                              .

Comment

Better have a few emotional insurance dollahs on Sizing now shraap!

Comment

.
                                                                                                  Fine!

Comment

Better have a few emotional insurance dollahs on Sizing now shraap!
                                                                                                    i'm on dresden for the profit

Comment

i'm on dresden for the profit
                                                                                                      well that didn't take long

Comment

BennyHiFi ends on a hi.

Here's the final tally - wrapup to follow:

Comment

Meanwhile, here's Sitch:

Comment

WP Sitch. Thanks for running the comp RD. I seem to be a bit of a flat track man in these, can't seem to get up the hill.
                                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Cheers all and RD3 who always makes these fun.

Think double champ warrants a custom tagline👑
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  Cheers all and RD3 who always makes these fun.

Think double champ warrants a custom tagline👑
                                                                                                                  "Poxy bastard!" ???

Comment

Congrats Sitch and cheers RDIII for running, it made 4 days of not knowing a whole lot about horse racing rather exciting!

Comment

...Happy to say I lasted until the end...Cheers for running we always and for the updates...First year in 13 not to back a horse at Cheltenham, so this was my main entertainment...
                                                                                                                      ...Roll on Aintree...

Comment

That was great fun. Thanks for running it RD. Well done sitch, you did it in style.

Comment

"The first shall be last and the last shall be first"

This seems rather apposite for Sitch, our very first Cheltenham champ becoming our last. He played a cunning game of rope-a-dope here, barely sighted for the first three days before unleashing a stunning combination on Day 4 to grab the prize by a distance.

Hitch, shraaaap, nicnic, Pat Custard, Eoghan and Mike Bullocks all threatened at various stages but ultimately could not go with the winner in the final stretch.

The loots have been shipped. The course stands empty. All we have are memories. And regrets.

I think I got all the sums right. Any complaints, take 'em up with the authorities.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X