Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
      If anyone does any edits let me know because I'm fucked if I am checking them all again.
      Mine are changed.

Probably better off to wait until after the cut-off, rhen you know they won't change....
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...Posted without comment...

Comment

Comment

Runners & riders to date (cash received)

KevIRL
            Raoul Duke III
            ...luckforsome...
            Jibzzz
            Sitch
            Dice
            Hitch
            New Approach
            nicnic
            eoghan104
            shraaaaaaaap
            Strewel
            rounders
            Deadly Parrot
            El Shambola
            Arazi

Supplemental entries with cheques in the post:
            Mike Bullocks

€850 bananas in the pot....

17 runners face the starter.

Comment

@ Eoghan, edit done.

Comment

Kev
                L'Ami Serge

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    @ Eoghan, edit done.
                    Looks the same to me? what changed?

Comment

Looks the same to me? what changed?
                      Changed it back again.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Probably better off to wait until after the cut-off, rhen you know they won't change....
                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          ClassicDice
                          Yeah, RD spoiled my fun tbf.

Comment

Locked and loaded.

Selections for the first below. You will see they are sorted by horse name for ease of use. (something you don't get with Raoul is that extra little bit of love and care.)

Comment

Grasshopper shows promise.

Comment

Grasshopper shows promise.
                                Fucked already.

The pivot doesn't work. First page is updated correctly. How do I refresh it?
                                Last edited by eoghan104; 12-04-18, 13:05.

Comment

3 people with a small win. Table to follow.

Race two

Comment

A threesome with two Waterford lads. Won't get any better than this.

Comment

Kev sticks his nose in front. Table to follow.

Race three

Comment

Fucked already.

The pivot doesn't work. First page is updated correctly. How do I refresh it?
                                        just add the races you want to pivot off.

'D1R1' etc

Comment

Apologies to all our regular users for this service outage. Our technicians are onsite and are working on the fault.

We expect normal service to resume. At some point.

Comment

The only time I ever have or will again grace the top of the leaderboard and it's not recorded.

Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              The only time I ever have or will again grace the top of the leaderboard and it's not recorded.

Sigh.
                                              Can we offer you some frequent flyer miles in compensation?

Comment

just add the races you want to pivot off.

'D1R1' etc
                                                Bollox to that, Only has Bank, D1, D2, D3.

Apologies again folks our chief technical support has fucked up on deliverables.

Comment

Bollox to that, Only has Bank, D1, D2, D3.

Apologies again folks our chief technical support has fucked up on deliverables.
                                                  Go into the body of the pivot table.

Right-click.

Then 'Refresh'....

Comment

Sigh.
                                                    Wire to wire looking good....if we could see anything.....

Comment

Go into the body of the pivot table.

Right-click.

Then 'Refresh'....
                                                      Show off.

Anyway.....
                                                      Well done Kev..... lock it up

Race 5

Last edited by eoghan104; 12-04-18, 14:47.

Comment

Where were you the day Frankie KevIRL went through the card?

Comment

Show off.

Anyway.....
                                                          Well done Kev..... lock it up

Race 5
                                                          I'm not on Unioniste.

Comment

I'm not on Unioniste.
                                                            Having a mare.

Edited that and the leaderboard.

The totals are correct now. Was using 3.5 instead of 2.5 for 5/2 etc.

Comment

Haven't a clue what's happening, but it appears kev winning is fucking with the system... does not compute
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                Haven't a clue what's happening, but it appears kev winning is fucking with the system... does not compute
                                                                Normal performance has been resumed

Comment

Normal performance has been resumed
                                                                  Same here.

2nd
                                                                  2nd

Comment

Behind the scenes

Comment

Few cunts coming out of the pack now.

Race 7

Comment

Few cunts coming out of the pack now.
                                                                        I'l take that!

Comment

last bullets. need a winner to take it to the grand national

Comment

Day one in the books. Went off without a hitch.

Cunts.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Day one in the books. Went off without a hitch.

Cunts.
                                                                              I'd the last winner for a few hundred extra.

Comment

#99
                                                                                Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                ...He said it's done for the and called us cunce...You really think he is gonna go back and fix it???... I've seen Hitler show more compassion...
                                                                                ...Also, great work Eoghan, as smooth as my mams ass...

Comment

Enjoy it Kev.

Comment

The right people at the top and the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                      You misspelt it.

Now a nice guy like me would probably fix up your mistake and update the table but eoghan....unlikely I'd say.

Comment

Blow it up ref

Comment

Loving 104s reign of terror...

Considering forfeiting Fri & Sat and winning being the last man standing.

Comment

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 13-04-18, 10:57.

Comment

You misspelt it.

Now a nice guy like me would probably fix up your mistake and update the table but eoghan....unlikely I'd say.
                                                                                              I'll sleep on it.

Comment

I'll sleep on it.
                                                                                                You're the boss.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

All loots confirmed received.

Let's see how David Brent Eoghan goes today.

Comment

Last edited by The Situation; 13-04-18, 09:21.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

...Posted without comment...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X