Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst ruling ever...........

LOFT €120 F/O Last nite
    board shows A 8 9 4 K 2 clubs I check call bet of 3k on river into pot 5k approx with AJ .UNKOWN player shows an 8 and goes to muck hand,dealer shoves pot to me i start to stack chips into my stack when this guy picks his cards back up and shows k8 to claim pot.I SAY NO WAY HAND IS OVER.....Madness now insues he calls for ruling. I say too late your hand is dead couple of comments from players at table rules are different everywhere...blah blah,then chips get taken off me and head in his direction,Bull...t,wheres eddie TD ,just popped out ,nearly walking out looking for my buy in back ,ending up chopping pot which was stupid as well/interested to any comments of this bizarre situation. Am i wrong to claim this pot..

it is quite hard to tell whether he just slowrolled you or tried to muck his hand

without being at the table hard to make judgement

defo not the worst ruling ever. . . eitherway
    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

IF cards were not mucked, new hand had not been dealt, pot should go to K8 guy.

Comment

Looks to me like a slowroll/he didn't know he was ahead?.. cards are on their back and they speak for themselves. He has the winning hand, so the pot is his. He should be given a warning and also should be awarded the pot.

Comment

As long as his cards were not in the muck, and were clearly identifyable as being his cards, then the pot is his by rights. If you had chips behind that were mixed in with those from the pot already, then recreate the pot size from the chips.

A split pot is never the correct ruling here though. If anyone is at fault (assuming it wasn't a deliberate slowroll) it is the dealer (unless it is self deal, then blaming him is harsh) as the conceeded hand should have been mucked before the pot was awarded.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            A split pot is never the correct ruling here though. If anyone is at fault (assuming it wasn't a deliberate slowroll) it is the dealer (unless it is self deal, then blaming him is harsh) as the conceeded hand should have been mucked before the pot was awarded.
            This.

The dealer should never have awarded the pot unless both hands were shown down or else one hand was in the muck. Ridiculous by the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              As long as his cards were not in the muck, and were clearly identifyable as being his cards, then the pot is his by rights. If you had chips behind that were mixed in with those from the pot already, then recreate the pot size from the chips.

guess thats as close as to actually what happened,guy mis read his hand saw my aj and then copped before hand went into muck he had 2 pair,still messy all the same.wasnt a slow roll either ......just one of those nites jammed with 88 on cut off with 7 bbs get snapped with jj..thank u and good nite.

Comment

Also, I hate people who angle shoot like this.
                You clearly had not got the best hand. Trying to get his hand ruled dead, when it was clearly identifiable is pretty bad.

Comment

To be fair, split pot IS the worst ruling ever.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    You clearly had not got the best hand. Trying to get his hand ruled dead, when it was clearly identifiable is pretty bad.
                    Not a constructive comment... get back into your bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      This is kinda true though. Its actually not harsh. He had the best hand. Dunno why you are trying to take the pot. Fair play and etiquette insist that he wins the pot. There should be no arguments about that unless he had clearly mucked his hand, which is evidently not the case.

Split pot is a terrible ruling though. No matter what thats not right.
                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

somebody post link to the De Woulfe German EPT hand

Comment

It's in Ze german btw

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr2agX80ZyE[/ame]

Edit: When the german guy gives the interview later talking about having a busted FD and SD it really does sound like he has a Bastard SD FD.
                          Last edited by MegaSin; 22-04-10, 15:33.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                            It's in Ze german btw

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit: When the german guy gives the interview later talking about having a busted FD and SD it really does sound like he has a Bastard SD FD.
                            =angleshooting scumbag
                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by BROFISH View Post
                              Not a constructive comment... get back into your bin.
                              [x] was a constructive coment
                              [x] WTF are you?

4 posts, all caps, GTFO

Comment

Working...
                              X