Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events

Old 24-03-18, 10:41   #41
TheDuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
Hello
Your arrogance is staggering,you sound like bankers in front of a Dail Committee. In the early conversations I did make suggestions , I then asked you questions .
1)* Will you advise customers , on a monthly basis, the amounts you keep,and are holding for them for the three leagues and any other tournaments ?
2)* Will you confirm that these funds are being held in trust in an escrow account ?
3)* Will you confirm that you comply with the Code of Practise of the Gaming and Leisure Association of Ireland and in particular , do you you have an active Members Committee?

TheDuke
Hello
Thank you for answering the first of my three questions ,and undertaking to provide up to date information .
I would draw your attention again to questions two and three which were also asked on 21-2-2018 which* you* appear to have ignored .
They were ,
2)* Will you confirm that these funds are being held in trust in an escrow account ?
3)* Will you confirm that you comply with the Code of Practise of the Gaming and Leisure Association of Ireland and in particular , do you you have an active Customers/Members Committee?
The Moderator ,5starpool , suggested I should allow sufficient time for a response , I think I have done this .I look forward to your answers .
TheDuke
TheDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-18, 09:44   #42
holdem4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdem4me View Post
Read your masters information on your website

"Very few players, if any, will end up paying more than the cost of a ticket in registration fees over the qualifying period"

Why am I a non regular subsiding your regulars to play this tournament?

Are poker stars in agreement with your seat filling tactics?
Away for a few weeks and nothing has happened with this
All this bull about why numbers are down and what your trying to do to increase them

Any marketing dept with an ounce of cop on will tell you its easier to keep existing clients then get new ones

Bright ideas don't seem so bright now
Not too late to get back the respect and custom of your clients

Shame to see this happen
Listen to the players an ounce of honesty is better than a ton of bullshit

holdem4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events