Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Peru are through.

The best 3rd place team from 2/3 of the groups also qualify. A bit silly I know. So as the 3rd place team in group A finished on 3pts meant Peru and Chile had already qualified on 4pts before yesterdays game.
    Ah, forgot about that.

anyway, bet is busto

Para were 3-1 up at 90 mins. Venu get 2 injury time goals to scrap the drap

For interest, Brazil match 1 -1 at HT

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Ah, forgot about that.

anyway, bet is busto

Para were 3-1 up at 90 mins. Venu get 2 injury time goals to scrap the drap

For interest, Brazil match 1 -1 at HT
      2 injury time goals is pretty sick. Brazil done the job 4-2 aswel. Ah well, ul with the bet Mellor, i didn't mind it at all tbh

Comment

Unlucky with the final bet Mellor.

Is someone going to kick start this again, and can we get yes's or no's from the original crew regarding who's in for lap 2 ?

Comment

will take a list of names interested in going for this again.
          donk magnet
          connie
          andy
          luckforsome
          fell free to add ur names lads we can talk abt whos setting up the acc when we have confirmed names.
          Last edited by Donk Magnet; 19-07-11, 23:40.

Comment

AndyFB
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...Luckforsome interested once more...

Comment

Connie and Derry 1 more time for sure!!

Comment

come on lads have yee all givin up already??

Comment

i'll give it a go, let us know who to ship to and how much etc
                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I'm in again.
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

any requirements this time such as explaining why you think the bet is value?

restricting bets to singles or doubles?

not having more than 10% of the bank at risk on one event?

what about betting on 75/1 antepost golf? That is a tough market to price up to know if its value and those type of bets could easily not hit throughout the lifespan of the syndicate and seeing as the margins in betting are low it could have a decent effect of the growth of the bank.

not having doubles from 3 selections, lucky 15s ect?

fail to plan, plan to fail.

Comment

was not in your last round but would like to be in this if thats ok
                          Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

all welcome think wel wrap it up on monday for names .
                            all bets are going to have to be thanked by 1/3 of the syndicate this time to be placed 24 hours min notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                              all welcome think wel wrap it up on monday for names .
                              all bets are going to have to be thanked by 1/3 of the syndicate this time to be placed 24 hours min notice.
                              Wait what? This is getting complicated now.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

just going back to where the lads suggested 3 thanks on a bet thought we were only looking at about 10 coming back in so more or less same thing.

Comment

Once a guy does a bit of research before doing his bet, and gives an explanation of exactly why he has chosen this specific bet, then in my opinion, thats good enough.

Im not a fan of this 3 thanks thingy. All I ask of a fellow syndicate member is that he puts in a bit of homework before picking his bet. The 24 hour notice rule is also a must.

Most of my bets will be on soccer or snooker. I will study what I have to before placing my bet (I do that with all my own bets anyway), and once I post that up on the thread, I wouldnt be happy if my bet wasnt placed because 3 people didnt thank it.

Connie

Comment

in

Comment

if taking new members id be interested
                                      http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

Sorry didn't see that it was starting back up again, but im in.

Comment

Thought I posted already, inski if a runner

Comment

In if there's room for me

Comment

I think the best thing to do at this point is start a new thread and call it syndicate #3.

Comment

I'd like to join but only if people are serious about beating the bookie and not using this for ridic accums!

Comment

bump, whats going on?

I'm not on much at the moment, will be back on a bit more in a week or so. Anyways are we starting up again or reloading or what?
                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I dont mind either one, would like to give it another crack.

Comment

new thread is here guys

Comment

Working...
                                                      X