3 Waterford -3.0 @ 11/10
    4 Kilkenny @ 1/7
    5 Louth @ 1/5

Multiple Bets
    1 x 20.00 5 Folds
    Stake: 20.00
    Potential Winnings: 201.76

***BET PLACED***
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'd like to make the following GAA 6 team accum. (should pay approx 5/1)

Football

Rosscommon
      Louth
      Donegal
      Wexford

Hurling

Kilkenny
      Waterford

Derry

Comment

gees tomorrow for leopardstown, posting now cos heading down myself after work

€5 Trixie

leceile @ 20.25
        invincible ash @ 18.55
        notable graduate @ 20.55
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
          1 Roscommon -3.0 @ 11/10
          2 Donegal -3.0 @ 5/6
          3 Waterford -3.0 @ 11/10
          4 Kilkenny @ 1/7
          5 Louth @ 1/5
          Originally posted by supergooners View Post

Rosscommon
          Louth
          Donegal
          Wexford

Hurling

Kilkenny
          Waterford
          What's he consensus of doubling up selections like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
            What's he consensus of doubling up selections like this?

Just spotted that now Mellor. Only one team different. I can ask Derry to cancel that and come up with a new bet. Its not like he wont be able to find one!! Although some of the 1st ones were handicap betting.
            Just let me know if thats the best thing to do. he was working late so wont be online until later in the day.

Connie

Comment

not involved in this Syndicate but imo with the handicap in one bet and not in the other they are very different and the 2nd bet is 100% gtd to hit if cancelled with the handicap bet to be let down by 1 point in one of the games

Comment

Have to let it ride now imo.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                  Just spotted that now Mellor. Only one team different. I can ask Derry to cancel that and come up with a new bet. Its not like he wont be able to find one!! Although some of the 1st ones were handicap betting.
                  Just let me know if thats the best thing to do. he was working late so wont be online until later in the day.

Connie
                  I wasn't suggesting it be deleted,
                  I doubt Derry seen it before he posted it, and like the lads said, the handicaps make them different bets. So let it ride imo

I just was wondering for future bets was there an opinion

Comment

I wasn't suggesting it be deleted,
                    I doubt Derry seen it before he posted it, and like the lads said, the handicaps make them different bets. So let it ride imo

I just was wondering for future bets was there an opinion
                    Everyone has their own money to do their own bets. Each to their own so let the bets ride. They are different bets essentially as the odds wont be the same due to the handicap. I'm happy to allow it in future should people want it.

The only concern i would have is the way that supergooners signed his bet off.

Rosscommon
                    Louth
                    Donegal
                    Wexford

Hurling

Kilkenny
                    Waterford

Derry
                    If Andy has a few pints on him, he might stick Derry into the accum aswel

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      I actually thought there was a bet on Derry beating someone when I looked at his one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Everyone has their own money to do their own bets. Each to their own so let the bets ride. They are different bets essentially as the odds wont be the same due to the handicap. I'm happy to allow it in future should people want it.

The only concern i would have is the way that supergooners signed his bet off.

ROFL at the last statement. Classic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by supergooners View Post
                          Rosscommon
                          Louth
                          Donegal
                          Wexford

Hurling

Kilkenny
                          Waterford
                          ***BET PLACED***

Regarding overlap, I'm ok with it. People should be allowed to spend their share in whatever way they wish. Also if two people agree on a bet then it's more likely to win, right?
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                            gees tomorrow for leopardstown, posting now cos heading down myself after work

€5 Trixie

leceile @ 20.25
                            invincible ash @ 18.55
                            notable graduate @ 20.55
                            ***BET PLACED***

FYI guys I'm going to have limited interwebs over the weekend. I'll do my best to keep up with everything but I might not be able to put on some selections if they're not up before ~3pm tomorrow.

Comment

got word for the 4.15 at newbury if you are around to get it on andy

Amhran 6/1 10er e/w

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                got word for the 4.15 at newbury if you are around to get it on andy

Amhran 6/1 10er e/w
                                ***BET PLACED***

Got 7/1 and all.

Comment

***BET PLACED***

Got 7/1 and all.
                                  Just needs to win now

Comment

I think hes still running.

Comment

I think hes still running.
                                      Have we got any return yet

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                        Have we got any return yet
                                        I think 4 bets over and 4 loses. Just need a 4/1 shot to come in to get us back level again. Easy game

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw
                                          I think 4 bets over and 4 loses. Just need a 4/1 shot to come in to get us back level again. Easy game
                                          Think it's 5 bets over and 5 losses.

Bets settled: Flushdraw, Donkmagnet, healwayscallsmedonkey, The Hurricane, AndyFatBastard

Bets Pending: Nuck Chorris, Derry

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey
                                          €5 Trixie

leceile @ 20.25
                                          invincible ash @ 18.55
                                          notable graduate @ 20.55
                                          Leceile was a non-runner, notable was 2nd and the other didn't place. At first I thought this means we get back the money from two of the doubles (and the triple becomes a double).

But I quickly realised that it becomes a $10 double and two $5 singles, which sucks

I'll get my selection up today.

Comment

UFC Betting
                                            8 fold accum - 10 euro
                                            Heavyweight bout: Junior dos Santos vs. Shane Carwin
                                            Featherweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Diego Nunes
                                            Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Mark Muñoz
                                            Heavyweight bout: Jon Olav Einemo vs. Dave Herman
                                            Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Vagner Rocha
                                            Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Yves Edwards
                                            Middleweight bout: Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Chris Weidman
                                            Featherweight bout: Dustin Poirier vs. Jason Young
                                            Returns approx 200euro

4 fold accum - 10 euro
                                            Returns approx 38 euro

This fight isn't there yet, but if it comes up my the time you are palcing, included it in both please
                                            Light Heavyweight bout: Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Mike Massenzio

Comment

^^ Good bet, the 8 fold, I can see Edwards beating Stout though.

Sorry I didn't ship for this..just didn't get a chance..best of luck with it though

Comment

I think Stout is good for it, he just plough on most of the time.
                                                I think Maia is a great price, should be fav imo. His BJJ is off the scale and will destroy Munoz on the ground. He hasn't used it much in his last fight and has worked out stand up, I'm expecting it to be toe to toe striking for the first, and Maia to get a take down from cage clinch and get the sub in R2.

Actually a little worried about JDS. Carwin looks great coming into this. He has cut from 285lbs down to about 255, mostly fat loss which will inevitably give him a bigger gas tank.

Comment

Final list of runners for the record:

1. AndyFatBastard
                                                  2. The Hurricane
                                                  3. Luckforsome
                                                  4. Eagle Eye
                                                  5. Shano_88
                                                  6. Flushdraw
                                                  7. Connie147
                                                  8. Donk Magnet
                                                  9. Keane
                                                  10. Mellor
                                                  11. Bubbleking
                                                  12. NuckChorris
                                                  13. SuperGoonars
                                                  14. InsanoDude
                                                  15. healwayscallsmedonkey

Donk Magnet could you update the OP?

Comment

Does bet365 have gaa club games?

Comment

Final list of runners for the record:

1. AndyFatBastard
                                                      2. The Hurricane
                                                      3. Luckforsome
                                                      4. Eagle Eye
                                                      5. Shano_88
                                                      6. Flushdraw
                                                      7. Connie147
                                                      8. Donk Magnet
                                                      9. Keane
                                                      10. Mellor
                                                      11. Bubbleking
                                                      12. NuckChorris
                                                      13. SuperGoonars
                                                      14. InsanoDude
                                                      15. healwayscallsmedonkey

Donk Magnet could you update the OP?
                                                      Done

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                      Does bet365 have gaa club games?
                                                      Just seems to be county

Comment

lame

Comment

UFC Betting
                                                          8 fold accum - 10 euro
                                                          Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Mark Muñoz
                                                          Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Yves Edwards
                                                          Middleweight bout: Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Chris Weidman
                                                          Featherweight bout: Dustin Poirier vs. Jason Young
                                                          Returns approx 200euro

4 fold accum - 10 euro
                                                          Returns approx 38 euro

This fight isn't there yet, but if it comes up my the time you are palcing, included it in both please
                                                          Light Heavyweight bout: Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Mike Massenzio
                                                          ***BETS PLACED***

Didn't get Soszynski.

Comment

Right boys, here goes for week 1.

can I place a €5 trixie (total €20) on:

Iceland u-21 to beat Belarus u-21 11th June 17.00pm 13/10

Switzerland u-21 to beat Denmark u-21 11th June 19.45pm 9/4

Czech Rep u-21 to beat Ukraine u-21 12th June 17.00pm 13/10

Czech rep. breezed through their group undefeated,(Iceland in same group) and both these teams qualifies at the expense of Germany. Iceland scoring goals for fun hitting 29 in the qualifying group. Iceland do concede but they seem to score a lot more! Their 8 game group record shows scored 29, conceded 11.
                                                            The czechs have a powerful strike force on Kozac and Pekhart, and having won this tourney in 2002, have a bit of pedigree as well.
                                                            Switzerland also won their qualifying group, and their u-17 side won the world ch/ships 2 years ago. They have integrated a good few of these players into this squad and the senior squad and could be a force in this tourney. Their opponnents are Denmark who had no competitive matches in the lead up as they qualified as hosts. AFAIR, their last u-21 friendly result was a 4-0 loss to England. So I think the 9/4 there is massive value.

Connie
                                                            Last edited by connie147; 10-06-11, 14:57.

Comment

I'd prefer to skip this week if people don't mind. I'd like to stick with Rugby and Super 15s in particular for the weekends and this weekend is just a nightmare not only for handicap bets but for regular win bets. There are plenty of reasons why both sides could and should win games, just not an ordinary week but a great one for the spectator.
                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I think Im gonna skip this week aswell if thats ok.

Comment

UFC
                                                                  Shane Carwin v Junior dos Santos - 11/8
                                                                  Demian Maia v Mark Munoz - 1/1

Boxing
                                                                  Paul Edwards vs Chris Edwards – Paul Edwards by decision or technical decision – 8/11
                                                                  20euro treble

Comment

Czech rep. breezed through their group undefeated,(Iceland in same group) and both these teams qualifies at the expense of Germany. Iceland scoring goals for fun hitting 29 in the qualifying group. Iceland do concede but they seem to score a lot more! Their 8 game group record shows scored 29, conceded 11.
                                                                    The czechs have a powerful strike force on Kozac and Pekhart, and having won this tourney in 2002, have a bit of pedigree as well.
                                                                    Switzerland also won their qualifying group, and their u-17 side won the world ch/ships 2 years ago. They have integrated a good few of these players into this squad and the senior squad and could be a force in this tourney. Their opponnents are Denmark who had no competitive matches in the lead up as they qualified as hosts. AFAIR, their last u-21 friendly result was a 4-0 loss to England. So I think the 9/4 there is massive value.

Connie
                                                                    ***BET PLACED***

Boxing
                                                                    Paul Edwards vs Chris Edwards – Paul Edwards by decision or technical decision – 8/11
                                                                    20euro treble
                                                                    ***BET PLACED***

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                                                      UFC
                                                                      I know it's your pick, and you are free to do what ever you choose,
                                                                      But betting against another selection is ridiculous. It's still one bankroll, and we basically just bet on both selections, in a two horses race. Just giving money away to the overround

Comment

I know it's your pick, and you are free to do what ever you choose,
                                                                        But betting against another selection is ridiculous. It's still one bankroll, and we basically just bet on both selections, in a two horses race. Just giving money away to the overround
                                                                        and Dos Santos will beat Carwin anyway

Comment

...I'm also gonna leave mine this week...Cant see much I'd be comfortable with, and really want to get my first bet up for the Group...

Comment

Ufc kicks off in an hour, go go go

Comment

Ufc kicks off in an hour, go go go
                                                                              Its on now...

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                                                                                Its on now...
                                                                                link?

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                  link?

Few links there, watching it on the silversports one myself, perfect quality...

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                                                                                    Its on now...
                                                                                    Was talking about the main card. Undercard isn't shown in the pub here. Accumulator is looking good so far 4 for 4, into the main fights now

Comment

ah ok, sorry didnt realise. Put a tenner on your predictions, great start. Tell me, did harmen win? I missed it

Comment

Yeah, herman won handy, Maia just lost, was so so close, wat ever judge gave it 30-27 is blind. Was 1 each into the 3rd and tbh its was a draw. Submissions from the bottom don't impresse boxing judges obviously

Comment

Yea I thought he may have just got it with his takedowns/submission attempts but as you said it was v close. Looking forward to these last couple, hopefully you can get your second bet up for the syndicate.

Comment

Well the second is still live into the last fight, JDS with a KO please

Comment

wd mellor, very good predictions. the only one wrong could of gone either way. Even Soszynski won. more of the same for 132 please.

Comment

Boom! Winner winner in bet 2
                                                                                                More than a little sick missing out on the scoop by one incredibly close fight. But happy with 8 out of 9 picks coming up. Try try again

Comment

Yeah, herman won handy, Maia just lost, was so so close, wat ever judge gave it 30-27 is blind. Was 1 each into the 3rd and tbh its was a draw. Submissions from the bottom don't impresse boxing judges obviously
                                                                                                  tbh I wanted Maia to win but had to 29-28 to Munoz, the second and third round. Second was comfortable..third was close enough but I think he took it.

Scoring the first round for Munoz though is ridiculous. Maia won it comfortably.

Comment

NuckChorris PMed me his selections for a GAA bet:

1 Roscommon -3.0 @ 11/10
                                                                                                    2 Donegal -3.0 @ 5/6
                                                                                                    3 Waterford -3.0 @ 11/10
                                                                                                    4 Kilkenny @ 1/7
                                                                                                    5 Louth @ 1/5

Multiple Bets
                                                                                                    1 x 20.00 5 Folds
                                                                                                    Stake: 20.00
                                                                                                    Potential Winnings: 201.76

***BET PLACED***
                                                                                                    Fookin Louth lose by a point to Carlow

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                      Fookin Louth lose by a point to Carlow
                                                                                                      Id say Waterford woulkd have done you as well on the H/C. They just scraped through by a point.

Comment

Id say Waterford woulkd have done you as well on the H/C. They just scraped through by a point.
                                                                                                        well spotted. was checking that score too and thought I just had them for a win. not really close so.

Comment

Connie

Didnt get all the trixie up, but did get the double with the Czechs and Switzerland both winning (13/10 and 9/4 I think).
                                                                                                          If them prices are right, Id say the return is approx €37.

Comment

Didnt get all the trixie up, but did get the double with the Czechs and Switzerland both winning (13/10 and 9/4 I think).
                                                                                                            If them prices are right, Id say the return is approx €37.
                                                                                                            ...Better than a kick in the bollox...Thats a couple of returns now in the last day or 2, could be getting Juicy!!!...

Comment

how many people have left to go in this round and whats the current balance? Im trying to figure out how big an accumulator needs to be to get us out of the hole

chasing losses ftw

Comment

Go for it BK, bigger the better,

Comment

sorry for the late notice but Id like to have a Shamrock rovers + St Pats Double

€20 should return about 65.

Again apologies if you cant get this on due to short notice

Comment

I've still to go, betting websites not blocked in new workplace so should be able to pick bets on bet365 way easier from now on.

I'll have something in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      sorry for the late notice but Id like to have a Shamrock rovers + St Pats Double

€20 should return about 65.

Again apologies if you cant get this on due to short notice
                                                                                                                      ***BET PLACED***

Comment

Here's the current status:

1. AndyFatBastard - lost
                                                                                                                        2. The Hurricane - Lost
                                                                                                                        3. Luckforsome
                                                                                                                        4. Eagle Eye - Skip
                                                                                                                        5. Shano_88 - Skip
                                                                                                                        6. Flushdraw - Lost
                                                                                                                        7. Connie147 - Won €36.80
                                                                                                                        8. Donk Magnet - Lost
                                                                                                                        9. Keane
                                                                                                                        10. Mellor - Won €37.39
                                                                                                                        11. Bubbleking - Pending
                                                                                                                        12. NuckChorris - Lost
                                                                                                                        13. SuperGoonars - Lost
                                                                                                                        14. InsanoDude - Lost
                                                                                                                        15. healwayscallsmedonkey - Lost

So we're waiting on selections from Keane and LuckForSome. If you want to roll your share on to Round 2 let me know and we can start Round 2 as soon as Bubbleking's game is done. I might actually force this on ye if we're heading to the end of the week and there's still no selections. It's no bother to do this so don't pick something for the sake of it.

Comment

Wait, when does Royal Ascot start? We should probably start Round 2 before to let the horsey experts get their oars in.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X