Relying on Ken Duke for some drama.
    airport, lol

Comment

Come on Kuch
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
        Day will dominate this season.
        Another classy performance, and excellent composure, love watching him, he has replaced Tiger for me anyway from a betting prospective.

Comment

Small losing week as I went heavier on the players than in Mauritius. So close to a decent payout with Molinari but I made an error thinking the course would play more difficult over the first 2 days.

Great week for ew double hunting this week with PP paying T7 on both tours.

Some of the prices are gone but I will put them up.

In the Irish Open going for Pieters, Noren and Goya. All PP T7 bar Noren who was 66/1 with B365.

In the states going for Glover 125/1 earlier still 100/1 with PP and Loupe 150/1 T7 with PP. Thought about DeChambeau but wanted higher odds. 66/1 with Ladbrokes isn't bad. Next week is the tourney I really have ear marked for him so actually hope he doesn't do much this week.

All ew doubled with PP

Robert Karlson might be worth a FRL bet but wait for draw/prices. He might be 200/1 based on his current outright odds.
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Starting with lowery, Wang, Zanotti , Van Zyl myself for the IO

@elbows what do you make of lowerys chances??
            I feel 20s ew for top 7 with his form is quite ok for a confidence type player like himself who will thrive on the home support. Still if mcIlroy puts a few puts together he could easily walk this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
              Starting with lowery, Wang, Zanotti , Van Zyl myself for the IO

@elbows what do you make of lowerys chances??
              I feel 20s ew for top 7 with his form is quite ok for a confidence type player like himself who will thrive on the home support. Still if mcIlroy puts a few puts together he could easily walk this.
              McIlroy doesn't feel comfortable at the IO and with all the extra functions and media that won't help him. Think the K Club is made for him though. Rough is not up from what I have read. Lowry clearly in form but the players may have taken a lot out of him. 20/1 is fair enough. As a rule I won't back anyone at less than 40/1 ew unless like the masters you were getting 8 places or I think their price is wrong by a considerable margin. I wouldn't put you off as it is probably an ew bet to nothing.
              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Added Jon Curran in the Byron Nelson 150/1 7 places. Also Colesearts looks like a great FRL bet 80/1 7 places. Has a low one in him as he showed in Mauritius last week. Out early

Comment

See McIlroy missed every single putt on course today, then spent at least 3 hours on the practice green missing shots. lucky he seemed to see a fuuny side to it as he smiled the whole way through it.

Comment

Seems to be massive value to be had at the IO this year..the couple of big hitters have caused the regular European guys odds to swell massively. In fact, a lot of them are close to double their regular prices. I am tempted by Kieffer, Olesen and Bjerregaard right now. Then again, I'm tempted by half the field. Borja Virto Astudillo is also massive at 175/1. And as already mentioned, this week is an ew double fest with PP paying first 7 on both tournaments.
                    I may have to have a small bet on Daniel Im to be FRL..I'll have to check the draw though. Should be around 250/1 I'd imagine. Also Kieffer FRL too. Too many options for me this week. Incredible value to be had if you pick the right lads.

Comment

so many decisions with so little bankroll......lol
                      first draft includes...... hoffman/cabrera bello
                      kjeldsen/palmer
                      hatton/piercey
                      zanotti/molder

derdge/noren/bland/fisher/ were also on the shortlist but didn't make the cut so expect them all to place along with the chosen picks above just not in the correct doubles

Comment

Added Scott Piercy outright and FRL

Comment

On Noren. Hopefully the weather clears before he's out.

On Pablo for Peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                            On Noren. Hopefully the weather clears before he's out.

On Pablo for Peanuts.
                            Weather has cleared. Looks like afternoon guys will get the best of it.

Comment

Sergio has a chance. I hope he forgets he's Sergio and just remembers he's a brilliant golfer.

Comment

This is getting good!
                                airport, lol

Comment

Cabrero Bella getting 8th makes me sad

Had garcia/kuchar/knost in my e/w doubles with him
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Awful week last week. Complete blank. Think the Irish open is jinxed for me. This week I have at least a place most years. Had wood at 125/1 last year and Lowry at 125/1 the year before. Small interest in James Morrison,Stephen Gallagher, Andrew Johnstone and David Horsey. Would have backed Molinari but crazy short considering his win rate. US is tough enough. Dechambeau because I said he would win this when he finished 4th at Harbour Town. Was hoping for 100/1 after all the missed cuts. 66/1 not great TBH. Stallings at 150/1 who is playing well and has a 4th place finish here and knows how to win.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                      Awful week last week. Complete blank. Think the Irish open is jinxed for me. This week I have at least a place most years. Had wood at 125/1 last year and Lowry at 125/1 the year before. Small interest in James Morrison,Stephen Gallagher, Andrew Johnstone and David Horsey. Would have backed Molinari but crazy short considering his win rate. US is tough enough. Dechambeau because I said he would win this when he finished 4th at Harbour Town. Was hoping for 100/1 after all the missed cuts. 66/1 not great TBH. Stallings at 150/1 who is playing well and has a 4th place finish here and knows how to win.
                                      Which one of the 4 in Europe would you pick for ew double elbows. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                        Which one of the 4 in Europe would you pick for ew double elbows. Cheers
                                        Morrison and Johnston are my 2 for ew doubles

Comment

I've backed Bernd Wiesberger, Andy Sullivan, and Chris Wood.

Comment

Westwood is getting one last go. As is Chris wood

Comment

Hao tong li and Canizares for me

Fabian Gomez in the D&D

I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

Comment

Giving Kyme r a spin

Comment

Weekend off the golf betting.

Went to the Irish Open last Sunday and got pisst on. Spent the rest of the day in the tented village drinking and watching on the screen, great life choice IMO.

Got a free lesson on the way back from the toilet with about 6 pints in me and it has improved my swing a lot.

Good day, would go again.
                                                  Last edited by Jibzzzz; 26-05-16, 10:29.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                    I've backed Bernd Wiesberger, Andy Sullivan, and Chris Wood.
                                                    Yesss!!!!!!! 50/1!

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                    Westwood is getting one last go. As is Chris wood
                                                    Worth that one last shot eh!.
                                                    And Westwood for the British Open, waiting to happen.

Comment

GET FUCKING IN. Made shite of himself at the end but nobody put it up to him..

Well done rounders.

Comment

Great result lads . Huge for Wood . Some year for English golf .

Kaymer schmymer .

Hope Speith takes the other one down , some scrambler .

Comment

I hate Speith so much right now.

Comment

I'm away this weekend so not gonna bother getting stuck into a favourite.

Some field in the states all the same.

Just two small outside e/w pokes.

KJ Choi has a fantastic record @ Memorial. 8 top 30s in 11 years including a 3 top tens and a W. Showed lovely form earlier in the season and finished 5th two weeks ago somewhere in the world. 200s on SB

Olesen. MC last week but Wenthworth is a strange place. Top 10 over here the week before and played some good stuff his year.
                                                            8th in his only shot at this 2 years ago.
                                                            The man is ready to shock the world..... 150s

Comment

Went with Kirk and Kisner in the states but the 80/1 is now gone.

Comment

For the Nordea Masters i've done Pablo Larrazabal, Ross Fisher, and Bradley Dredge.
                                                                Ross Fisher is ready to win soon i think.

Comment

I'm a big Thorbjorn Olesen and Lucas Bjerregaard fan...rare opportunity to have them in an ew double this week. Each way doubles, FRL doubles, Top 10 doubles and singles also. Both massive prices. GL all.

Comment

Also added Pablo to the stable. Here's hoping for back to back 50 burgers.

Comment

Dufner n kisner in the PGA
                                                                      Colesarts n Fabrizio zanotti in nordea

Small stakes big ew doubles,

Comment

Broberg.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

its danny lee turn this week. due . do first rd leader too cause always nice to get a thursday golf winner

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                            Broberg.
                                                                            Just accidentally backed him for FRL so good luck
                                                                            If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Think Webb Simpson at 66/1 looks big. Looks to have found a putting style that fits and was up there last week. 3 back but plenty of wankers in front of him on the leaderboard.

66/1 gone but still 60/1 with pp

Also Ben Martin on -9 after holing out at the first for eagle. 500/1 with b365
                                                                              Last edited by elbows; 05-06-16, 12:52.

Comment

On Toms with half the world it seems. Still 100s with Powers and 7 places.
                                                                                Ridiculous record around here, Qualified for the US open on Monday and has popped up on Numerous leader boards recently.

Also on Goosen. 12 made cuts in a row now on the PGA tour. Seems to be injury free. 3rd here a few years ago and has expressed fondness of this course. 66s

Shocking Field.

Comment

I like that Silver Tiger i stuck The Gooser in.

In Europe i went for
                                                                                  Marc Warren 70
                                                                                  David Horsey 90
                                                                                  David Howell 110
                                                                                  Gregory Havret 140

In The U.S
                                                                                  David Hearn 75
                                                                                  Retief Goosen 80
                                                                                  Cameron Tringale 110
                                                                                  Robert Garrigus 130

smaller dabble on
                                                                                  Scott Pinckney 380
                                                                                  D.A. Points 480
                                                                                  J.J. Henry 600
                                                                                  Tim Herron 780
                                                                                  John Rollins 1000

Comment

Zac Blair...125/1 for the euros fund.

Comment

On Gomez ew at 100s.

Comment

Fine start from The goose

Comment

hadn't done anyone this wk for first time in ages but just did colt knost @ 28's e/w 5 places after he birdied the 2nd.... hes been in decent form lately so hopefully some kind of sweat come sunday!!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                            hadn't done anyone this wk for first time in ages but just did colt knost @ 28's e/w 5 places after he birdied the 2nd.... hes been in decent form lately so hopefully some kind of sweat come sunday!!
                                                                                            Same man will definitely be sweating anyway!

Comment

Knost will be sweating anyway if he is in the mix. He's never won before.

Comment

A few pro's putting up videos of the rough and greens in Oakmont. Going to be a complete slog. Due to be windy with no rain. Has Jim Furyk written all over it.

Comment

A few pro's putting up videos of the rough and greens in Oakmont. Going to be a complete slog. Due to be windy with no rain. Has Jim Furyk written all over it.
                                                                                                  Seen Rickie Fowlers alright , insane.

Comment

Kieffer: 500/1
                                                                                                    Ogilvy: 500/1
                                                                                                    Streb: 300/1

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                                      Kieffer: 500/1
                                                                                                      Ogilvy: 500/1
                                                                                                      Streb: 300/1
                                                                                                      On Ogilvy too.

Comment

Gonna be fun week if they run keep the greens at this pace.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                          Gonna be fun week if they run keep the greens at this pace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGkW7J7lSoz/
                                                                                                          NO BET!

Comment

Fitzpatrick, Furyk, Webb Simpson and Ogilvy for me.

Would do McDowell but his putting is a big worry.

Comment

Aiken and Knox for me, winning score to be over par looks like a cert

Comment

Why the love for Ogilvy?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                  Why the love for Ogilvy?
                                                                                                                  He played ok last time out but finished badly. Proved he can win on ridiculously tough course set up when winning in 2006 at+5. 500/1 7 places. Why not

Comment

Also, it's very easy to forget who we're talking about here. This is Geoff, Geoff Ogilvy.

Comment

Golf Digest did a good podcast with him last week. Just search golf digest

Comment

Going to add Sneds too. Conditions to suit and overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                                                          Going to add Sneds too. Conditions to suit and overpriced.
                                                                                                                          Channing put him up with Reed, Kaymer and Stenson. Also honorable mention for Fitzpatrick

Couldn't back Snedeker after he let me down in this last year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X