No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2020 Tipping Competition - The Sixth Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by DeadParrot; 11-03-20, 10:36.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Had to go for the last one in honour of brianmc!

Comment

Day 2

Comment

Anyone who played R4 (the Champion Chase) - note that Chaucun Pour Soi is a N/R

Suggest you delete your play or else it will go onto the SP fav (currently trading 2/5 ).
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Last edited by Dice75; 11-03-20, 12:57.

Comment

Comment

Comment

R6 and 'Gealach'

Comment

...Sorry cutting it close timewise...

Comment

Let's do this:

Comment

Race 1 selections

Everyone wants to get this unbeatable animal beat:

Comment

8/13, nuts imo

Comment

on the board anyway
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

not much change there, Jibzzzz makes up half a length

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 11-03-20, 13:42.

Comment

Race 2 selections

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 11-03-20, 13:47.

Comment

Needless to say, if Sitch binks this one we can all go home

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Anyone who played R4 (the Champion Chase) - note that Chaucun Pour Soi is a N/R

Suggest you delete your play or else it will go onto the SP fav (currently trading 2/5 ).
                                    Hitch and Arazi; your bets switch to Defi Du Seuil

Comment

ffs, where did he come from!!!

Comment

Leaderboard

Comment

Leaderboard

Race 3 picks might shake things up

Comment

Am I just a crotchety old git or is this Archie thing getting on anyone else's nerves? Along with social stable and the other two fruitcakes looking at style. It's a racing festival ffs.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                ffs, where did he come from!!!
                                                the other two went into reverse in the last 100 yards....'tis a big hill

Comment

FML

Comment

New Leader

nice 33/1 E/W bink puts GMoran to the top

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        15 different horsies, yikes, and pretty much all in line for a €1,000 win minimum. Was wondering what weirdo horse I had picked as I'm the only one who picked it. Turns out its the fav.
                                                        solid strategy....winner winner chicken dinner

Comment

Race 4 picks

Comment

Mr BJ Geraghty (a) manages to get this certainty well beaten.

Ronnie Drew arises from his grave and sings a bar of the Auld Triangle as Solks bag a long-overdue winner

Comment

Solksjaer makes some serious ground:

Comment

Although if he had backed it Win only like a real man, he'd be up with the pace.

Comment

Race 5 picks

Comment

"the potato race"

Poor old Might Bite being made to run around in this.

Comment

No big moves yet, we've just got rid of a couple of Rags out the back. Rounders is doing some impression of Rory @ Portrush.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                        No big moves yet, we've just got rid of a couple of Rags out the back. Rounders is doing some impression of Rory @ Portrush.
                                                                        More like rounders at Tomangos in Portmarnock

Comment

Mr BJ Geraghty (a) manages to get this certainty well beaten.

Ronnie Drew arises from his grave and sings a bar of the Auld Triangle as Solks bag a long-overdue winner
                                                                          Long overdue? Is not the miracle of the other 2 winners enough for you ? Winnar no. 3

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                            Long overdue? Is not the miracle of the other 2 winners enough for you ? Winnar no. 3
                                                                            Hitch has a pony on you at 25s too

Keep the head now

Comment

Hitch has a pony on you at 25s too

Keep the head now
                                                                              Willing to chop 15 ways

Comment

No real action there although Solks sinks back a bit:

Comment

Pinsticking lottery coming up. That'll do Ted. 13/22 covered.

Our leaders are on Palladium and Tronador

Comment

Jesus we are brutal

Comment

Rounders has been removed

Comment

3 places....

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              3 places....
                                                                                              Its bad enough bookies are getting away with fifth odds but now you want to remove 4 places in a 22 runner handicap

Comment

Not that it's going to make a difference anyway. I think my Total
                                                                                                Should be €915 now. It was €725. Plus €190. For a 14/1 place at €50 E/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                  Its bad enough bookies are getting away with fifth odds but now you want to remove 4 places in a 22 runner handicap
                                                                                                  No you sausage. I'm annoyed I had 3 places with my picks and am still in the doldrums

Comment

BUMPER PUMPER DUMPER

Comment

BUMPER PUMPER DUMPER
                                                                                                      jibzzz is wrong

Comment

BUMPER PUMPER DUMPER

I've nothing running in bumper, that was R6 pick

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                          yikes. two each ways and zip.
                                                                                                          lol, i've had 3 or 4 2nds, so zip. disaster

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            No you sausage. I'm annoyed I had 3 places with my picks and am still in the doldrums
                                                                                                            Soz

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                              Not that it's going to make a difference anyway. I think my Total
                                                                                                              Should be €915 now. It was €725. Plus €190. For a 14/1 place at €50 E/W.
                                                                                                              you were 725

wagered 50 EW at 14s, this returns 125 nett (225 back, 100 in)

850?

Comment

you were 725

wagered 50 EW at 14s, this returns 125 nett (225 back, 100 in)

850?
                                                                                                                Seems correct

Comment

Sitch back in the game

Comment

Wow nice Ferny Hollow was 80/1 in the morning

Comment

the old is the new

Comment

surely not?

Comment

Where do you shop, was about 16's
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X