Cheltenham 2020 Tipping Competition - The Sixth Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO MORE BETS

Locked and loaded, seconds away...Round One.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Today's picks

Let me know if any issues....GL all

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 10-03-20, 13:19. Reason: GAB being a pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        I edited my selections at 11.52am today. It doesn't seem to be reflected in your table Mr. I don't copy them in until 1pm RDIII
        Huh. I just assumed a man steadfast and confident in his opinions would have no need of editing.

Noted

Comment

Changed my at 11:28 too 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            no more bets...

/ this is getting pretty embarrassing for RDIII, it wouldn't happen on Hitchs watch.
            FFS. Just don't second-guess yourselves you snowflakes.

Comment

Updated

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                The best thing by far about this comp is the opportunity to insult my customers year after year. And yet they keep coming back.

This must be what being Mick O'Leary is like.
                we should all amend our selections tomorrow at 1259

let's just see who is the monkey and who is the organ grinder

Comment

Start as we mean to go on.

Shishkin takes a big bite out of the collective bank there.

Comment

Off the bridle most of the race. What an absolute beast that could be in time.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Start as we mean to go on.

Shishkin takes a big bite out of the collective bank there.
                      Onto the podium already

Comment

GAB abuses me.
                        His pick gets nutted.

People will say there's no connection but a butterflys wings beating in Borneo.....karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                          Onto the podium already
                          Sharing top spot with Eoghan and ionapaul. Excellent start tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            May as well rip up my ante-post slips now
                            you and me both.
                            I'm on it months
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              you and me both.
                              I'm on it months
                              Nutter of a horse

Comment

Should have made this a last longest.

Comment

Nul points so far.

Dice and ionapaul displaying masterly inactivity to share the lead.

Comment

This could be the year of the snail and tortoise. LPlate liking it too.
                                    Here's where I step on it though. The next race will tell a story.

Comment

13/24 covered in the next. Someone's coming out of the pack.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

We're off the mark and ElShambles, Jibzzz and NoRiverRequired jump clear of the pack with a 15/2 winnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            ffs. there's only so many races you can lose before you start to have a bit of self-doubt.
                                            Should you not be used to it by now?

Comment

Comment

Sharjah would have been some story and Mr PWM gave her a great ride.

A favourite obliges and gets Alocon, GMoran and....former dual champion Sitch...onto the leaderboard.

Comment

That was perfect Hitch, slids into the club....spots the fine bird....saunters through the crowd to pounce but she spots him coming and legs it from his lecherous grasps

Comment

Comment

Loads taking on Benie with Honeysuckle here

Comment

Everyone's a winner baby

Comment

Fuck all happening but sure have a leaderboard anyway.

Comment

Hitch's self worth can be suitably inflated after that.

One of the biggest punters in Ireland bags a winner. I'm not sure if that description refers to his waistline or his wallet.

Comment

How on earth does Mr J God go off at that price?

Silver Tiger roars into the lead.

Comment

Day 1 Leaderboard

Comment

Comment

I spunked 700 not 600.

Comment

Hang the DJ
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                          I spunked 700 not 600.
                                                                          Honesty gets you nowhere

Well, in your case, it gets you into last place

Comment

Keeping a close eye on my horsey.

Tomorrow is moving day . Time for Tiger to hit a few bogeys

Comment

Last edited by Frossach; 11-03-20, 10:58.

Comment

dart chucking

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 11-03-20, 10:56.

Comment

...

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Review of the Day

It was a curious old day at the curious old course, with the field covering themselves in manure over the first couple of circuits before things got interesting towards the end of the card.
                                                                                      Silver Tiger took advantage of some leniency by the handicapper to build up a substantial lead but an analysis of his pedigree reveals only speed influences which doesn't bode well for his chances of fending off established stayers such as nicnic and Sitch who crept steadily into contention over the last few fences.

Reigning champion rounders was out with the washing all day, which is probably where he belongs.

French geldings shraaaaap and Hitch failed to shine once again and winter ground probably doesn't allow them to strut their stuff to full effect.

GAB once more flattered to deceive, his huge profile at preview nights being in inverse proportion to his effectiveness on the turf. Connections must now seriously contemplate his future. He can take heart from the fact that some huge losers in his book failed to show on the day, so he might yet be able to afford a spice bag on Friday evening.

Keep an eye out for Jibzzzz and cockney raider El Shambles tomorrow, they look made for this card and are sure to mount a strong challenge.

I was coughing after my exercise today so will be working form home tomorrow, this may allow better service on updates. Or not.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Me spellings may be off. The little fecker hid me reading glasses
                                                                                              Last edited by Solksjaer!; 10-03-20, 22:59.

Comment

Last edited by nicnicnic; 11-03-20, 00:12.

Comment

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 11-03-20, 05:16.

Comment

Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Last edited by GMoran1; 11-03-20, 11:38.

Comment

R2 Minella Indo 100 W
                                                                                                            R3 PROTEKTORAT 100 W
                                                                                                            R6 Repetitio 100 W

Sorry for no table

Comment

Has anyone ever gone wire to wire in this?

FRL to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                Has anyone ever gone wire to wire in this?

FRL to win?
                                                                                                                you have a very short memory

rounders set off in front last year and never looked back!

Where is GAB's Day 2 book?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                  R2 Minella Indo 100 W
                                                                                                                  R3 PROTEKTORAT 100 W
                                                                                                                  R6 Repetitio 100 W

Sorry for no table
                                                                                                                  Karma will get you

Comment

Day 2 Start of Play

Silver Tiger has eaten up well and breezed down the course

The knackers vans are drawn up and waiting for some of those down the bottom though.

Comment

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X