Cheltenham 2020 Tipping Competition - The Sixth Sense

Nicky's a bit on the big side too isnt he, although liable to report lame on any given day

What's the overround on that book?!

Did think about this. Realised I'm too lazy to find out

Nicky's a bit on the big side too isnt he, although liable to report lame on any given day
          I hope he has the same week as the last time I saw him on Gold cup day many years ago. Him and his brothers were so drunk after winning all the loots they just left a poker tourney 4 handed when one of them had 95% chips in play on the bubble.

I took his stack out of play and bubbled him. Fucker still hasn't forgiven me

Did think about this. Realised I'm too lazy to find out
            He didn't completely ride us, 147.6%

booked - dont see you on the list though as posted by RDIII
              He is ..............

Deffo over 50. The Donald Trump of bookies. Captive market innit.

52.9% or a very respectable 1.89% per runner in a novelty market.
                    I was wondering, clearly missed Luckforsome, I thought 47.6% was rather generous

Odds of more being wagered at GABBetterbet.ie than in the actual prize pool?

Odds of GAB banking more than the prizepool when some lame duck binks

Anyone with money on me needs their head examined.

It all looks so pristine:

Abacadabras by far the most popular pick in the early voting, 5 picks so far.

Will he work some magic up the hill?

Last edited by Lplate; 10-03-20, 12:29.

Will you be posting up one of these in the morning or later this evening?
                                        I thought I already did. Damn Russians must be hacking us again.

25 on each of Rounders and Lplate please.

Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 09-03-20, 22:11.

These I think are the GAB picks to date

The shrewdies clearly identifying Pat and nic as the value plays at this stage.

The swongs on this market could make 1.01 Betfair gubbings look mundane.

Defending champ rounders123 definitely the one the mug punters want to be on here but lightning doesn't strike twice.

enjoying the confidence of luckfosome to top up his winnings with a punt on himself....

The marked ones not yet accepted so maybe GAB will be adjusting his book in line with market forces.

R2 Esprit du large 100 W
                                                  R3 Cobra De Mai 50 EW
                                                  R7 Lord du Mensil 100 W

Any chance someone could table that please?!

I messed this up myself but the order of the columns is:

Please, It saves me a lot of time that I don't have.

And spell them right. You know who you are.

R2 Esprit du large 100 W
                                                      R3 Cobra De Mai 50 EW
                                                      R7 Lord du Mensil 100 W

Any chance someone could table that please?!
                                                      You're some bollix.

I'll have a pony on Shanboghted as well if it's available @ 20s

... Here we go again, starting with 1,000 points, although confident i'll be at least double it tomorrow...

Last edited by luckforsome; 09-03-20, 23:05.

Interesting selections.
                                                                          • GAB, shipped you a further pony to punt Shanboghted.
                                                                            1. 1pm is the cutoff, post\edit as much as you like
                                                                            2. Keep an eye out for non-runners
                                                                            3. I'll do my best with updates today but will be in work

[QUOTE=Raoul Duke III;1120524][/QUOTE
                                                                            ]

Solksjaer is 25. Let's hope you're tardiness ends here'

I thought last year was the worst Champion Hurdle I had ever seen but this year is even worse.

May as well rip up my ante-post slips now

Its concerning how much I care about this comp when it's more or less inconsequential to weeks actual punting faith

I can deal with anything. Except hope.

As Sammy B put it:

Ever Tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                                                                                            I'm sure we will all find ways to fail better this year.

If not:

Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that. Yes, yes, it's the most comical thing in the world

Its concerning how much I care about this comp when it's more or less inconsequential to weeks actual punting faith
                                                                                              Well you of all horses should care.

You have an opportunity to join the immortals. Not that you would know it from your picks. Did your monkey throw his poop from a great distance?

The best thing by far about this comp is the opportunity to insult my customers year after year. And yet they keep coming back.

This must be what being Mick O'Leary is like.

I was going to do this as well. Feel you might have the winner there. He has all the feels of a Beto or Buttigieg who is going to claim it all.
                                                                                                    Ah lads don't be putting the pressure on me know

12.50 ew on Shrap, meself, silver tiger and Pat Custard pls

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                                                                        Ah lads don't be putting the pressure on me know
                                                                                                        You have the weight of my cash on your back now.

It has stopped many a better horse than you in the past!

Hitch, I'd say Alocon has the look of a 'could be anything' unexposed horse from a low profile stable.

€25 win on Charlie Sheen. @ 20/1. Please

I like it. Generally don't have an interest in horses so would basically be throwing away money for the week. This is a nice donation and a bit of craic.

@GAB, will you be repricing in running today?

It's funny how jockey bias colours my selections.

I wouldn't back Daryl Jacob with your money in a walkover for example.

@RDIII Have made a minor edit to race 4 in my post. Doubled the stake to 100.

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                                                          @RDIII Have made a minor edit to race 4 in my post. Doubled the stake to 100.
                                                                                                                          No worries, I only paste them in at 1 anyway