No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2020 Tipping Competition - The Sixth Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicky's a bit on the big side too isnt he, although liable to report lame on any given day
    Profit before people.

Comment

What's the overround on that book?!
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Did think about this. Realised I'm too lazy to find out
        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Nicky's a bit on the big side too isnt he, although liable to report lame on any given day
          I hope he has the same week as the last time I saw him on Gold cup day many years ago. Him and his brothers were so drunk after winning all the loots they just left a poker tourney 4 handed when one of them had 95% chips in play on the bubble.

I took his stack out of play and bubbled him. Fucker still hasn't forgiven me

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
            Did think about this. Realised I'm too lazy to find out
            He didn't completely ride us, 147.6%

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              booked - dont see you on the list though as posted by RDIII
              He is ..............

Comment

Deffo over 50. The Donald Trump of bookies. Captive market innit.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak

52.9% or a very respectable 1.89% per runner in a novelty market.
                    I was wondering, clearly missed Luckforsome, I thought 47.6% was rather generous

Comment

Odds of more being wagered at GABBetterbet.ie than in the actual prize pool?

Comment

Odds of more being wagered at GABBetterbet.ie than in the actual prize pool?
                        Odds of GAB banking more than the prizepool when some lame duck binks

Comment

Comment

Anyone with money on me needs their head examined.

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

It all looks so pristine:

Comment

Comment

Abacadabras by far the most popular pick in the early voting, 5 picks so far.

Will he work some magic up the hill?

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Lplate; 10-03-20, 12:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Will you be posting up one of these in the morning or later this evening?
                                        I thought I already did. Damn Russians must be hacking us again.

Comment

25 on each of Rounders and Lplate please.

Comment

Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 09-03-20, 22:11.

Comment

These I think are the GAB picks to date

The shrewdies clearly identifying Pat and nic as the value plays at this stage.

The swongs on this market could make 1.01 Betfair gubbings look mundane.

Comment

Defending champ rounders123 definitely the one the mug punters want to be on here but lightning doesn't strike twice.

enjoying the confidence of luckfosome to top up his winnings with a punt on himself....

The marked ones not yet accepted so maybe GAB will be adjusting his book in line with market forces.

Comment

R2 Esprit du large 100 W
                                                  R3 Cobra De Mai 50 EW
                                                  R7 Lord du Mensil 100 W

Any chance someone could table that please?!

Comment

I messed this up myself but the order of the columns is:

Please, It saves me a lot of time that I don't have.

And spell them right. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                      R2 Esprit du large 100 W
                                                      R3 Cobra De Mai 50 EW
                                                      R7 Lord du Mensil 100 W

Any chance someone could table that please?!
                                                      You're some bollix.

Comment

I'll have a pony on Shanboghted as well if it's available @ 20s

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

... Here we go again, starting with 1,000 points, although confident i'll be at least double it tomorrow...

Last edited by luckforsome; 09-03-20, 23:05.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Interesting selections.
                                                                          • GAB, shipped you a further pony to punt Shanboghted.
                                                                            1. 1pm is the cutoff, post\edit as much as you like
                                                                            2. Keep an eye out for non-runners
                                                                            3. I'll do my best with updates today but will be in work

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                            [QUOTE=Raoul Duke III;1120524][/QUOTE
                                                                            ]

Solksjaer is 25. Let's hope you're tardiness ends here'

Comment

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

I thought last year was the worst Champion Hurdle I had ever seen but this year is even worse.

Comment

Comment

May as well rip up my ante-post slips now

Comment

Its concerning how much I care about this comp when it's more or less inconsequential to weeks actual punting faith
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

I can deal with anything. Except hope.

As Sammy B put it:

Ever Tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                                                                                            I'm sure we will all find ways to fail better this year.

If not:

Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that. Yes, yes, it's the most comical thing in the world

Comment

Its concerning how much I care about this comp when it's more or less inconsequential to weeks actual punting faith
                                                                                              Well you of all horses should care.

You have an opportunity to join the immortals. Not that you would know it from your picks. Did your monkey throw his poop from a great distance?

Comment

The best thing by far about this comp is the opportunity to insult my customers year after year. And yet they keep coming back.

This must be what being Mick O'Leary is like.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    I was going to do this as well. Feel you might have the winner there. He has all the feels of a Beto or Buttigieg who is going to claim it all.
                                                                                                    Ah lads don't be putting the pressure on me know
                                                                                                    https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

12.50 ew on Shrap, meself, silver tiger and Pat Custard pls
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                                                                        Ah lads don't be putting the pressure on me know
                                                                                                        You have the weight of my cash on your back now.

It has stopped many a better horse than you in the past!

Comment

Hitch, I'd say Alocon has the look of a 'could be anything' unexposed horse from a low profile stable.

Comment

€25 win on Charlie Sheen. @ 20/1. Please

Comment

I like it. Generally don't have an interest in horses so would basically be throwing away money for the week. This is a nice donation and a bit of craic.

Comment

Comment

Comment

@GAB, will you be repricing in running today?

Comment

It's funny how jockey bias colours my selections.

I wouldn't back Daryl Jacob with your money in a walkover for example.

Comment

@RDIII Have made a minor edit to race 4 in my post. Doubled the stake to 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                                                          @RDIII Have made a minor edit to race 4 in my post. Doubled the stake to 100.
                                                                                                                          No worries, I only paste them in at 1 anyway

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X