• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers RD3, great fun as always

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

3 different potential winners in last 10 seconds there. Cheers for running as always Raoul.

Bank deets GAB or I can ship to RD3 and he can pass on if easier....
        Profit before people.

Comment

Typical Dice result

GG all and cheers to RD3 for organizing

oddly nearly more gutted none of my horses came in with GAB, send me on revolut deets
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Great finish there well done all.

GAB can you send your number please for Revolut.

Comment

Great finish there well done all.

GAB can you send your number please for Revolut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Boommmmmmm

Comment

Great finish.

Thanks RD3. Great comp

Comment

Deadparrot will be heading to the petshop for a new Norwegian Blue after that, nicnicnic rueing his luck too. Dice earns compensation for a short headed 2nd last year at 40/1.
                    WP Raoul Duke III for organising. Till next year god willing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      The swongs on this market could make 1.01 Betfair gubbings look mundane.
                      This turned out to be highly prophetic.

I think that is the kind of finish we were all hoping for, proper sickness as the dealer turned over the runner-runner. The loots have been shipped to our worthy winner, it's been a long time coming but he was definitely due. Commiserations to nic and Dead Parrott who both most certainly got gubbed at the finish! The winner market with GAB was a nice bit of extra sweat and should hopefully be retained for future, covid-free, renditions.

Until next time.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Here it is, the final table on the final day or the finest tipping comp ever:
                        Go on the diceman. Schooled them.

Comment

Thanks Raoul. WD dice

This is a nice one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Never anywhere the top, sure why would you be. Best advice us keep going till the line

Left The Duke a few bob to bring the missus out for fish and chips...tyty see ys'll next year at 5.29 on the Friday

Comment

Grats Dice, Ty RD3 as always, really adds to the enjoyment and ty to Gab for running the book for the extra sweats.

Im a broken man after 5 heavy days, need to book a flight and gladly self isolate for a few weeks.

Comment

I missed all the drama. Was dumped off the site.
                                Gab I owe you 25 . Please send bank derts.

Comment

Just leave his here to wrap up the thread, four days racing and it boils down to being behind before and after the line but ahead where it mattered in the lucky last

Comment

Working...
                                  X