Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob Playing Sats Early Stages Hand

Hi

I've been playing live poker not very seriously for years, but recently started to play a bit online but I'm not very good and really not too sure what I'm doing yet. This was a spot in a Sat to the $11 sat to the Sunday 10M GTD. Did I play it right?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t1015)
    Hero (MP1) (t885)
    MP2 (t865)
    MP3 (t1000)
    CO (t1700)
    Button (t1345)
    SB (t730)
    BB (t2520)
    UTG (t910)

Hero's M: 19.67

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with ,
    UTG bets t90, 1 fold, Hero raises to t150, 6 folds, UTG raises to t390, Hero raises to t885 (All-In), UTG calls t495

Is this just standard about 30BB's?

Edit to Add: Early stages of the tourney and I know nothing about the Villian, plus I dont have Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker so I dont have any stats.

Raise more pre, usually when 3betting a raise you want to make it somewhere in the region of 2.2-2.7x the original raise, maybe more out of position, to discourage flatting and to get more money in while likely ahead. After that getting it in is pretty standard 30BB deep even though his 4b size is sick. wp

Investing in a good HUD should be a priority if you plan on playing online more regularly, stats are invaluable.
    "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Working...
    X