2 50 nl hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 50 nl hands

bu is 17/7 over 60 hands with a 3bet of 4. co is 29/24 with a 3bet of 13 over 120 hands. Have seen him spazz out preflop with 66 4b/calling a reg. Sb is a massive fish. Whats your line here?

PartyGaming - $0.50 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $47.77
    SB: $77.49
    Hero (BB): $84.31
    UTG: $7.01
    CO: $53.18

SB posts SB $0.25, Hero posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:spade:

UTG calls $0.50, CO raises to $2.00, BTN raises to $3.50, SB calls $3.25, Hero calls $3.00, fold, CO raises to $14.00, BTN calls $10.50, fold,/hero?

Villian is 20/17 with a 3b of 6 over 100 hands. Dont really have any reads on him.

PartyGaming - $0.50 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BTN): $84.89
    SB: $71.49
    BB: $50.75
    UTG: $50.75

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero has 9:spade: 9:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.25, SB raises to $3.50, fold, Hero calls $2.25

Flop: ($7.50, 2 players) 2:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:diamond:
    SB checks, Hero bets $5.00, SB raises to $16.59, Hero calls $11.59

Turn: ($40.68, 2 players) 7:heart:
    SB bets $51.40 and is all-in, Hero?

I fold both

Comment

Cal he first and fodl the second

Comment

thoughts on checking back the flop in second hand?

Comment

The min3bet from BTN is frequently a monster hand, but with the small blind overcalling and CO never folding, we really don't want to see a flop 4 ways here. I'd squeeze and get them in.

Hand 2 is just weird. I fold because I don't want to pay the guy for his terrible play whatever he has.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The fact that your so deep in the first hand would def lead me to a fold!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
              bu is 17/7 over 60 hands with a 3bet of 4. co is 29/24 with a 3bet of 13 over 120 hands. Have seen him spazz out preflop with 66 4b/calling a reg. Sb is a massive fish. Whats your line here?
              4bet/call pre, it looks like we could potentially be light here some with limper and dead money in SB. As played, vs a CO 4bet playing 29/24/13 I just 5bet-jam hoping my range looks decently wide. Our hand is slightly under-repped; i.e. we very rarely have {KK+} having flatted the BTN 3bet, so we're essentially at the top our perceived range which is something like {99+, AQ+}.

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
              Villian is 20/17 with a 3b of 6 over 100 hands. Dont really have any reads on him.
              If villain had bet something like 1/2pot on the turn I could find a fold as it reps a made hand much more strongly than an overbet shove. Would expect a NFD a lot, and and tbh I don't expect a PP to take this line very often when its such a great texture for them to barrel/get it in. Could be TT+ without a diamond a small amount of the time too I guess. Still calling.
              "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                thoughts on checking back the flop in second hand?
                Often
                "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Working...
                X