IPB Irish Open Blog 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Irish Open Blog 2018

Evening folks had been thinking the last while about popping up to Citywest this week to do some live updates from the Irish Open, haven't been around Irish poker in the last couple years and it would be nice to get back into the swing a little bit.

Had popped up this evening to check out the event and was good bumping into a few old faces and seeing what's been going on, spoke with JP and he gave it the go ahead.

More than likely just going to be myself up there (marriages & babies getting in the way for the rest) so it's not going to be in-depth hand histories and the likes, there is an official blog in the process being doing by Jen Mason & Dana Immanuel, I'll mostly stick to throwing up some pictures/chip counts/twitter stuff.

Not sure who/how many people from the site will be playing hopefully there will be a good turnout and I might even look at getting a last longest up & running if there's enough interest in it (details to be confirmed - how much/level of entry etc)

Let us know what you think
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Good stuff Danny. Post up a link to the official blog as well, probably be no harm.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Good stuff Danny. Post up a link to the official blog as well, probably be no harm.
      I'll get that all up and running tomorrow.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Welcome back Danny !! Will be watching out for posts !

Comment

Fair play Danny, hopefully chat to you there today at some point

Comment

See you there Danny.
            I missed the IPB blogs over the last few years.

Comment

Working...
            X