Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker

Old 16-05-18, 19:44   #34001
darwinatemyhamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack90210 View Post
I will accept the decision but will be committed to another vote as soon as possible and it been at the fore of every general election campaign.
You can't say all of these things in one sentence and expect to be taken seriously.Edit to say if Yes is carried you can stick a fork in it, it'll be well and truly done and dusted, all the pissing and moaning in the world won't cause a turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckforsome View Post
...Duck all the useless chat...Lads, is it Yanny or Laurel FFS...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...01857486959603
Laurel FFS!

I have to ask how you got yourself invited to a gangbang. You said 50 couples,you mentioned before you're single yeah? Did you and a fuck buddy team up?
No one else asked so I will!

Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 16-05-18 at 19:49.
darwinatemyhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 20:11   #34002
Hitchhiker's Guide To...
Duncan F*****g Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady23 View Post
I'm curious who is competing with him for top spot. Any more of my lecturers in the chat??
Nah. There's a guy who might have taught you : Charlie. .. I'm obviously competing for Adam being top spot. Brian is trying to lose weight so reflecting that on the genius of Adam.
Hitchhiker's Guide To... is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 16-05-18, 20:36   #34003
Denny Crane
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewApproach View Post
OK, so you don't see a difference between an series of events which has a bearing on the eventual outcome of the vote, and a series of events which has no such bearing?
So he's technically correct....

Denny Crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 20:41   #34004
Gimmeabreak
Chief Tipster

For maximum lols, I hope the Yes side win by 12 votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonhonda View Post
Jack will spout lies in here day after day and if they are left unchallenged it will leave people misinformed.

Zod told someone to fuck off for saying someone could have plenty of good reasons not to vote. The guy is passionate about giving women of Ireland theyre rights, a comment like that deserved the fuck off it got.
In my long list of egregious posts on this board, an observation that people may have legitimate reasons not to vote is very close to the bottom of the pecking order. I'm thick skinned but certainly didn't think my post "deserved" the comment it received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadParrot View Post
As for telling apathy to fuck off, I couldn't agree with zod more. Not having an opinion on the matter is laziness and true apathy logically leans to a yes vote.
Apathy? Who spoke of Apathy? I know people who are genuinely torn as to which way to vote, they have legitimate reason to go one way of the other. They are so torn that they can articulate a viewpoint where for them personally, as a voter, feel more comfortable not voting. To me that seems reasonable. To me that looks nothing like apathy. That is the output of a critical thought process.
Gimmeabreak is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Thanks From:
Old 16-05-18, 20:43   #34005
Gimmeabreak
Chief Tipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
Nah. There's a guy who might have taught you : Charlie. .. I'm obviously competing for Adam being top spot. Brian is trying to lose weight so reflecting that on the genius of Adam.
Charlie, not suggesting it the same bloke, but I had a lecturer in DCU named Charlie Fell. He either had a distinct lack of interest or was a fraud. I was making it a pickem.
Old 16-05-18, 20:47   #34006
5starpool
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckforsome View Post
...Duck all the useless chat...Lads, is it Yanny or Laurel FFS...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...01857486959603
Even though I know from reading about it that it is actually Laurel, it is definitely Yanny to my ears, and my wife's.
Old 16-05-18, 20:54   #34007
Mike Bullocks

I'm on the yes side despite the OTT name calling and overreaction by middle aged men with sand in their gee. I've seen people called scum for merely saying they are voting NO. wtf. Obviously not enough to change my mind but enough for me to understand how other undecided voters might. Pity I won't be here to vote but sure I'm confident of a YES... In the last week it's time to mobilise the young yes voters and stop with the pointless angry debate, too late. Get out and vote and get your younger friends to do likewise. Better use of your energy

BBC4 now is quite good
Mike Bullocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 16-05-18, 21:01   #34008
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account

Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
I'm on the yes side despite the OTT name calling and overreaction by middle aged men with sand in their gee. I've seen people called scum for merely saying they are voting NO. wtf. Obviously not enough to change my mind but enough for me to understand how other undecided voters might. Pity I won't be here to vote but sure I'm confident of a YES... In the last week it's time to mobilise the young yes voters and stop with the pointless angry debate, too late. Get out and vote and get your younger friends to do likewise. Better use of your energy

BBC4 now is quite good
I got called a fucking murderer today, my first day with my repeal badge.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 21:02   #34009
luckforsome
Wing King

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post

Laurel FFS!

I have to ask how you got yourself invited to a gangbang. You said 50 couples,you mentioned before you're single yeah? Did you and a fuck buddy team up?
No one else asked so I will!
...Lol...I was hearing Yanny for about an hour, now I'm heading Laurel, pissing me off...
...oh and no...So there are about 200 people going...50 couples, then 50 single men (one of which is me), and 50 women... it'll be good crack...,€13 a ticket, lots of drinks specials as well...It's actually looking like a really good weekend...Have a 1st date on Sunday , and potentially a 4th date with someone on Friday...Ended up with a spare Ed Sheeran ticket, so think I'm gonna ask the girl I had been seeing...
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 16-05-18, 21:02   #34010
Gimmeabreak
Chief Tipster

Old 16-05-18, 21:03   #34011
luckforsome
Wing King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
...If the badge was made of Fur then they're not wrong m8....
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 16-05-18, 21:05   #34012
Hitchhiker's Guide To...
Duncan F*****g Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmeabreak View Post
Charlie, not suggesting it the same bloke, but I had a lecturer in DCU named Charlie Fell. He either had a distinct lack of interest or was a fraud. I was making it a pickem.
Nah it's Charlie Lar. Can't finish the vnand as wouldn't be fail. Charli Fell is a gobshite. This guy is a gobshite, but I kinda like him so want to protect his identity
Hitchhiker's Guide To... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 21:08   #34013
darwinatemyhamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bullocks View Post

BBC4 now is quite good
My wife has Yes badges on her bag, in Aldi last week she was called a 'baby murdering bitch' by a guy in his late fifties I'd guess.
It goes both ways.
I can estimate his age as he didn't realise she was alone, he realised fairly fucking sharpish. The prick tried to justify his comments as 'emotions getting the better of him' once he realised he wasn't free to bully a woman on her own.

«
darwinatemyhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 21:08   #34014
Mike Bullocks

im just taking a stroll

Old 16-05-18, 21:18   #34015
Sickpuppy

Quote:
My wife has Yes badges on her bag, in Aldi last week she was called a 'baby murdering bitch' by a guy in his late fifties I'd guess.
It goes both ways.
I can estimate his age as he didn't realise she was alone, he realised fairly fucking sharpish. The prick tried to justify his comments as 'emotions getting the better of him' once he realised he wasn't free to bully a woman on her own.

«
Did you smash him with a 49 cent bargain fruit bag.
Sickpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 21:18   #34016
5starpool
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
Quote:
It goes both ways.

«
You must both be lying as everyone knows it is only the yes side doing things like this, which is a perfectly acceptable reason to sway to a No vote and makes total sense.
Old 16-05-18, 21:19   #34017
Keane
Martingale Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Keane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
So he's technically correct....
What odds do you make it to pass/not pass now?
Old 16-05-18, 21:22   #34018
Sickpuppy

It does seem a lot of the repeal jumper wearers are ugly lesbian looking things who’s only chance of pregnancy is a turkey baster and a used condom from some student party.
Sickpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 21:24   #34019
Mike Bullocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
It does seem a lot of the repeal jumper wearers are ugly lesbian looking things who’s only chance of pregnancy is a turkey baster and a used condom from some student party.
Darwins gonna cut you for that.
Old 16-05-18, 21:34   #34020
Mike Bullocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5starpool View Post
You must both be lying as everyone knows it is only the yes side doing things like this, which is a perfectly acceptable reason to sway to a No vote and makes total sense.

It's a factor for sure. People get emotional and these emotions are preyed upon
The it's my body' shite stirred up the but it's two bodies shite from the other side. Makes sense to me how the undecided can fall prey to their emotions and the influence of others both negative and positive.
Thanks From:

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker